suspicious mind

where does them saying he was in denial leave their original accusations of murder?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This all depends on what type of addiction we are talking about.......

Michael denied his addictions........There are many forms of addictions.

One example is not being able to control the urge to shop.....shopaholic

Another is eating disorders....anorexia..bulimea etc

Another .....compulsive obsessive disorder..

And there is body dysmorphia........

So who is to say that the family are not talking about one of these things.???

Isn't it the media who are saying MJ was addicted to Pain Meds
 So the family are just going along with it...

If he was diagnosed with Lupus, of course he would be on alot of medications....My mother was on 14 different types of Meds, 3 times a day.    

Necessity, does not mean addiction.  All medications have side effects.

Who has taken Allergy relief medication???  Do you know that psuedoepherdrine is a type of "Speed".  People are buying it in bulk and melting it down to produce to illegal drug "Speed".............so many over the counter medication can have significant side-effects.....and some being mood altering as well.

Do you really believe MJ could perform as a father if he was affected????

I am a former pain medication addict, and former alcoholic and former bulimic and eating disorders....I lived with it for 20 years...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Tarja"
Quote from: "trustno1"
Anna just remember how much they've built up the drugs angle since way back when, the idea was to convince everyone he was frail incapable and addicted so when he "died" people wouldn't question it too much.  Remember the Propofol was used to knock patients out not to give them a good night's sleep and they would feel awful upon waking.  Then there's the autopsy results...It's understandable to have doubts but we can't let our beliefs be shaken every time a family member does an interview, look at Janet on Larry King last night and how she was grinning when talking about MJs death, after making a big point of seeming confused about where she was at the time she found out. For every Katherine interview there are numerous other Jackson interviews that tell another story.  Keep the Faith.  Love to all.

Although I have ups and downs more than a pregnant woman, I feel what you are saying and you are right.. but.. it's so hard sometimes when everythng seems to work bad for us

I agree  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

I know one thing, that Michael adores his mother, and he is very close with her. He would not lie to her. Michael is not a drug meds addict. I agree, he may have been taking some medication pills for the pain, lupus etc. but not excessively. Katherine is covering up, and that's what mothers do. I have 2 boys, who are adults and I will always defend them, and protect them until I die. So I understand katherine 1000 percent. She knows that her son is alive and she has to go along with it, even if she knows it is wrong. She wants the safety of her son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

But as far as I know, these are not addictions...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

PJ4MJ

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I might be naive, but I don't see Michael in his mother's face, openly lying to her.  I can't even picture that scenario.

Katherine says she asked him, and Michael said he wasn't on it.  In my opinion, he was speaking the truth; therefore, not lying to his mother.  It just sounds like she didn't believe him, which may or may not be true.  All of this could be part of the hoax and just another opportunity to show that people take what they hear and interpret it how they want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:2iyq9vtw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iCaXTXf1Dw[/youtube:2iyq9vtw]

Funny how a lonely day,
can make a person say
What good is my life
Funny how a breaking heart,
can make me start to say
What good is my life
Funny how I often seem,
to think I'll find another dream
In my life
Till I look around and see,
this great big world is part of me
And my life
This is my life
Today, tomorrow, love will come and find me
But that's the way that I was born to be
This is me
This is me
This is my life
And I don't give a damn for lost emotions
I've such a lot of love I've got to give
Let me live
Let me live
Sometime when I feel afraid,
I think of what a mess I've made
Of my life
Crying over my mistakes,
forgetting all the breaks I've had
In my life
I was put on earth to be,
a part of this great world is me
And my life
Guess I'll just add up the score,
and count the things I'm grateful for
In my life
This is my life
Today, tomorrow, love will come and find me
But that's the way that I was born to be
This is me
This is me
This is my life
And I don't give a damn for lost emotions
I've such a lot of love I've got to give
Let me live
Let me live
This is my life
This is my life
This is my life

What if he was addicted?
Is that my problem?
Is that your problem?
I don't think so.
That's his private life.
But imo he was not addicted to drugs, but to many other things.
His own children, his music, his family, his fans, movies and many more other things.
But the most important thing, he was living his life.

Have a nice day

Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

But as far as I know, these are not addictions...

All these things are addictions. The person feels empowered and unable to control the desire or need to repeat these behaviours and feel totally powerless. The brain releases a chemical called THIQ, which is released into the body once a person takes the first bite, or first drink, or goes shopping, or looks into the mirror and hates what they see.
These are all compulsive behaviours, that makes the person feel "Out of Control" and they can't stop even though they want to.  I have studied this for many years, as I too was a victim of this terrible disease for many years.  God Bless..xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

maybe this is why we are seeing arnie again.
pee in a cup: drug test?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Grace

I wonder where Arnie is recently.
He's overdue. LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Also if any of you read Latoya's book she did say her mother was not the quiet meek person that she showed to the public and that she was an actor at times "My mother's Jekyll-and-Hyde behaviour"  So Katherine is not that innocent, quiet, meek woman after all and if she wants to give the media a good show even with all the tears to protect her son then she will give them a show of their life.  Also before Michael's death you hardly ever saw Katherine in the public eye but now she's everywhere.  Think about it folks they are all giving us a good and somewhat convincing act.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What I don't like is the constant talk that he was on drugs. Somehow, to the world that believes he is dead, an overdose of Propofol is going to look like it was HIS fault.  I don't care how many drugs I was taking, that doesn't excuse a doctor from being negligent.
Sorry, it just looks like he is being tried and convicted in the media court again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

paula-c

"I spoke to him about them once, when I had heard [about them]," she replies, her eyes welling up with tears. "And he denied it. I was telling him I didn't want to hear one day that he had overdosed because it would break my heart, it would kill me to. But he kept saying he wasn't, he wasn't on it, 'Mother you don't believe me.' He kept saying that: 'My own mother don't believe me.' "

Katherine says she does not want to hear the overdose that would break his heart and "would kill" her, but did not happen ..

In Katherine we have seen perhaps certain gestures of sadness, no tears, not the great pain felt by the loss of a son
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm gonna say that I know that Michael adored his mother.  But sometimes when I watch her in interviews, there is a look in her eyes that says she is totally clueless.  I'm sorry but she appears to be one who could be easily led to say anything for the camera.  I don't believe that Michael was a street addict always looking for the next fix.  But I have to agree that he did at one time have a known addiction to prescription meds.  He will always be addicted to them and for that reason, doctors should not be prescrribing them to him, the asses :evil:  To me that is the greater crime.  No I don't believe he used them all the time, or feinded for them, but if he were given them indiscriminately, he would require higher dosages in order for him to reach the same effect.  That is the definition of addiction that I allude to.  Not that he needed them every minute of the day.  But that his system would trigger a greater need for them if they were introduced into it again, and again.  It would take more to do less.  And for that reason, any doctor who would knowingly prescribe them to his should be in jail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I'm gonna say that I know that Michael adored his mother.  But sometimes when I watch her in interviews, there is a look in her eyes that says she is totally clueless.  I'm sorry but she appears to be one who could be easily led to say anything for the camera.  I don't believe that Michael was a street addict always looking for the next fix.  But I have to agree that he did at one time have a known addiction to prescription meds.  He will always be addicted to them and for that reason, doctors should not be prescrribing them to him, the asses :evil:  To me that is the greater crime.  No I don't believe he used them all the time, or feinded for them, but if he were given them indiscriminately, he would require higher dosages in order for him to reach the same effect.  That is the definition of addiction that I allude to.  Not that he needed them every minute of the day.  But that his system would trigger a greater need for them if they were introduced into it again, and again.  It would take more to do less.  And for that reason, any doctor who would knowingly prescribe them to his should be in jail.
I am getting on my soapbox, because this is a rant I believe in!

I am a big believer in what someone does in their own business. Yes, this means even when they are doing drugs. Frankly, I think this is our own body and it just isn't anybody's business, but of course those people should be expected to live in a society. I am not saying let street junkies raise kids and whatnot.
That is where the laws should lie and it should only be associated with neglect or crime. Don't tell me that every parent that takes a little something or has a drink neglects their kids. It just isn't the truth. It is a lie to keep Doctors in business.

Consider the truth. A person that does a little drug that is not prescribed to them and they get through the day better they are not only committing a crime but they are convicted by their peers as being a filthy addict. Take that same person who has relatively the same drug prescribed to them by a doctor who they pay to see  (and sometimes at higher doses) and they are now perceived as a good person by addressing their needs through medical help.

Consider more truth. The media has spoon fed the public that drugs are bad because people OD and such. Unfortunately, some of this is truth but that person had some issues to begin with (like too young, uninformed about their meds, or just plain stupid). The fact of the matter is you can OD on anything that comes off the shelf and stupid drug addicts do just that. In fact, the drug most common mixing with other drugs is the ingredient in common cold medicines. Any responsible person can read a label on ANY drug and take it accordingly. For heavens sake, in the old days Morphine came right from the pharmacy.
This problem is also a big reason why our health care is such a mess! Most drugs should be over the counter with proper labeling. We shouldn't have to pay a doctor $300 (or more)  to give us a bottle of pain pills when we sprain something (If there is no obvious reason to go get Xrays or something like that). Addicts will be addicts with or without doctors, because they buy on the street. Don't sell me a bunch of baloney about protecting me. I can READ!

Where I believe a doctor would be negligent has nothing to do with higher doses unless that dose is near fatal or incapacitating. What I believe is the patient should be given the truth. Prescribed at a fair and safe level of WHATEVER drug they chose. There are millions of under medicated people in pain in this country because of propaganda.  Negligence begins when a drug is administered in a manner not consistent with it's safe use, such a Propofol in a home setting without proper equipment, and administering something above a safe level.

Off my soapbox..lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal