~Souza~

Found it. It's different from the one in the TMZ image, seems like it's a new photosh...uh.... image.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys, it is me or does the picture of Michael in the movie Caption EO looks like the hands are holding the cameras that is facing us the world as well as the surroundings(what is going on around the world) sort of like a documentary of chain of events.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Who gave that picture to Harvey ?,... I had never seen it, butterflies, spaceships, I get up every day at 5:30 am, work, TMZ, Harvey ,...! madness!, I need to sleep 24 hours straight
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is there any way of finding out what are the images that are enclosed in those bubbles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

And again, only old images of MJ are used. Only pics of him up to and including the Dangerous era, nothing from HIStory, Invincible or the past couple of years...

Hello Mo and All:

I have a theory as to why we only see images of MJ up through the Dangerous era and it really fits with this new album cover. The reason being is simply because the first child abuse allegations occurred in 1993 (after the Dangerous era but before HIStory). Due to the media, public opinion turned against our beloved Michael......to many he no longer was the "king of pop".....and as we all know, he hadn't been treated like one either (at least up until his "death"). However, in the art representation on this new album cover, I sense that the cherubs are re-crowning him, and rightfully so! Cherubs are divine messengers (who are among the angels, and are protected from all evil). They are known to repeat the exclamation of "Glory to God" ceaselessly. It is in this very nature I feel Michael is being re-crowned. The veil of darkness and evil is being pulled back and the light of truth is finally upon us.....we (collectively) are the goodness that is bringing about this change. We all have the power to make things right.....and it looks like we are doing it. To that I proclaim, "Glory to God, Glory to God!!!!!!!!!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

And again, only old images of MJ are used. Only pics of him up to and including the Dangerous era, nothing from HIStory, Invincible or the past couple of years...

Hello Mo and All:

I have a theory as to why we only see images of MJ up through the Dangerous era and it really fits with this new album cover. The reason being is simply because the first child abuse allegations occurred in 1993 (after the Dangerous era but before HIStory). Due to the media, public opinion turned against our beloved Michael......to many he no longer was the "king of pop".....and as we all know, he hadn't been treated like one either (at least up until his "death"). However, in the art representation on this new album cover, I sense that the cherubs are re-crowning him, and rightfully so! Cherubs are divine messengers (who are among the angels, and are protected from all evil). They are known to repeat the exclamation of "Glory to God" ceaselessly. It is in this very nature I feel Michael is being re-crowned. The veil of darkness and evil is being pulled back and the light of truth is finally upon us.....we (collectively) are the goodness that is bringing about this change. We all have the power to make things right.....and it looks like we are doing it. To that I proclaim, "Glory to God, Glory to God!!!!!!!!!"
Yes, now Michael is just as strong as he was in that era (before HIStory) - this is what this poster tells me too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know who made this cover, but the paintings/graphics of Michael are not too good IMHO... As if he/she wasn't a really professional artist. Michael's faces are not proportional enough - or is it just me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
I don't know who made this cover, but the paintings/graphics of Michael are not too good IMHO... As if he/she wasn't a really professional artist. Michael's faces are not proportional enough - or is it just me?

I think they all look good besides the front one, the eyes dont line up the right eye is larger than the other :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Quote from: "becca26"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"

I think they all look good besides the front one, the eyes dont line up the right eye is larger than the other :?
And what about Michael in the red jacket (Thriller)? It doesn't even look like him... just my opinion. But the BAD one is not that bad  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmmm t shirt art not final  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Anyway, there is robot-super-Michael from Moonwalker, who can do everything and save everyone, so it looks good  :) And the Sun is just rising  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmmm t shirt art not final  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"The album cover of MICHAEL was created by painter Kadir Nelson; the oil painting, created in 2009, takes us on a journey through some key moments and important people in Michael Jackson’s life."

Sorry Mr. Nelson for my critics...

What important people? All I see is Michael everywhere... And two monsters, and one dancer from Beat it, and Sindy Lauper (if I'm right). (Who are the two men on the We Are The World poster?)

Okay, I enlarged it. There is a white boy behind Beat It-Michael, and two POLICEMEN on the right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Quote from: "Gema"
Some good soul that deals with photoshop please fushion that King face with the latest MJ face from TII to see if they "fit" somehow.

What happened with HIStory/ Invincible and the rest?? Why not those images? whyyyyy? *bangs head against the keyboard 3 times, jhdncslg haafhcnuh uflagejvu*

Maybe the Michael after that, seems to some, to be "damaged goods" .  

Not that I think that, but it could be a marketing stategy by Sony.  I hope not.

But yes, I too believe it is really odd.   :?  :?

Exactly my thoughts too......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gema"
Some good soul that deals with photoshop please fushion that King face with the latest MJ face from TII to see if they "fit" somehow.

What happened with HIStory/ Invincible and the rest?? Why not those images? whyyyyy? *bangs head against the keyboard 3 times, jhdncslg haafhcnuh uflagejvu*

Maybe the Michael after that, seems to some, to be "damaged goods" .  

Not that I think that, but it could be a marketing stategy by Sony.  I hope not.

But yes, I too believe it is really odd.   :?  :?

Exactly my thoughts too......

ditto that :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mdc

Whats with the man on the moon and the spaceship with the sun.....pointing to the fact we didn't land on the moon (HIStory) enlightment for people to see we are NOT alone?? ;)

Isn't that man on the moon the MTV moon man? That was my first thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions