*Mo*

Sony to Katherine Jackson: You're Wrong About MJ
November 04, 2010, 04:39:24 PM
Sony to Katherine Jackson: You're Wrong About MJ
36 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Sony Music isn't buying the claim of Katherine Jackson and two of Michael Jackson's kids ... that some of the tracks on a soon-to-be-released MJ album are fake -- because one of the tracks in question is about to be released on michaeljackson.com on Monday.

The song -- "Breaking News" -- was recorded in 2007, at the New Jersey home of Eddie Cascio.  Jackson and his kids lived in the house for 4 months while Michael was recording.  We're told Prince, Paris and Katherine now believe the Cascio tracks are fake -- not Michael's voice.

But Sony has done a bunch of voice authentications, and the record company is convinced it's the real deal.  So a teaser will be released tomorrow, and the full song will be on the MJ website for one week, beginning Monday.

We're told 3 tracks recorded at the Cascio house will be included on the full album, which will be released on December 14.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

At least they spelled Cascio right this time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I know there's another thread about the cover but the cover is what stands out to me the most about this TMZ article.

It has the word AFRICA very prominently, a camera filming everything (are we in a movie?), and it looks like the little cherub/angels are re-crowning the King...and a roller coaster...because this whole hoax has definitely been one big roller coaster ride!

Plus the monarch butterfly on his shoulder...
Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 05:04:25 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

A teaser of Breaking News on the fifth of November, and Breaking News for a whole week next week. Makes me think about this redirect: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 1938: War of the Worlds
On Oct. 30, 1938, up-and-coming actor and director Orson Welles stages a radio adapation of H.G. Welles' novel War of the Worlds set in modern-day New Jersey. Presented as a series of news bulletins and without commercial breaks, the intense broadcast convinces many that the Martian invasion may be real, sparking panic in communities throughout the country.

I hope that what happens in New Jersey won't stay in New Jersey...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Only "Michael" and not Jackson... The knight is there again. :D
--
Interesting Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

_Anna_

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Only "Michael" and not Jackson... The knight is there again. :D

I am so tired at this hour and haven't had my coffee......I don't think very clear now.
What do you want to say about the fact that it says only "Michael" and not "Michael Jackson"? what do you mean?what could be the idea?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

And again, only old images of MJ are used. Only pics of him up to and including the Dangerous era, nothing from HIStory, Invincible or the past couple of years...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Some good soul that deals with photoshop please fushion that King face with the latest MJ face from TII to see if they "fit" somehow.

What happened with HIStory/ Invincible and the rest?? Why not those images? whyyyyy? *bangs head against the keyboard 3 times, jhdncslg haafhcnuh uflagejvu*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "Gema"
Some good soul that deals with photoshop please fushion that King face with the latest MJ face from TII to see if they "fit" somehow.

What happened with HIStory/ Invincible and the rest?? Why not those images? whyyyyy? *bangs head against the keyboard 3 times, jhdncslg haafhcnuh uflagejvu*

Maybe the Michael after that, seems to some, to be "damaged goods" .  

Not that I think that, but it could be a marketing stategy by Sony.  I hope not.

But yes, I too believe it is really odd.   :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmm is it just me, or does the biggest (Center) picture of Michael look like an older version of "Thriller" Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Whats with the man on the moon and the spaceship with the sun.....pointing to the fact we didn't land on the moon (HIStory) enlightment for people to see we are NOT alone?? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

~Souza~

Quote from: "backstager"
Hmmm is it just me, or does the biggest (Center) picture of Michael look like an older version of "Thriller" Michael?

Not older, but the original is (as far as I remember) from the bad era and I see a slight difference... hmmmmmmmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gema"

:lol:  :lol:
Gema - you have a way of making a person laugh when they are trying so hard to be serious! Interesting questions though...why not recent pictures when the music is supposed to be recent? Why only Michael and not "Jackson" - is this the first time he's done that? great thought with the TII face. Hmm...and someone has already mention Africa and why do they have an actual man on the moon rather than him posed in the moonwalk stance? Also notice that the camera has many lens looking several different directions and one side it's morning and the other it's night. Just rambling....not sure if it means anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Im trying to see whats in the bubbles I see one has a star, also the main pic of him his right eye at the bottom looks larger then the left eye, he looks serious I cant place it just seems to stick out to me :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Quote from: "Andrea"
I know there's another thread about the cover but the cover is what stands out to me the most about this TMZ article.

It has the word AFRICA very prominently, a camera filming everything (are we in a movie?), and it looks like the little cherub/angels are re-crowning the King...and a roller coaster...because this whole hoax has definitely been one big roller coaster ride!

Plus the monarch butterfly on his shoulder...

Andrea,

I couldn't resist and just had to agree with you. I see the cherubs as re-crowning Michael. And rightly so......because isn't it about time?!?!?!?!

My personal beliefs about butterflies...in particular, monarch butterflies and its significance to this album cover is this: monarch=royalty and butterflies=resurrection/rebirth.  Additionally, the butterfly symbolizes change (although I am well aware that butterflies, in general, have several other meanings).

I, too, cannot get over the emphasis on the camera......filming is definitely in process......"lights, camera, action!"

I am also very touched by the humble gesture of Michael-who has placed his right hand over his heart! Gosh, that's a biggie!!!!

In my humble opinion, this album cover depicts much more than a collage of important events in Michael's HIStory. Rather, it is very telling, and alludes to the here-and-now and what is to come!

Michael, I just love your creative genius; I love you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal