mj and jim morrison things in common
August 11, 2010, 01:33:54 AM
hi
 you guys are familiar with the lead singer of the doors jim morrison?
 why i point this out is have you ever noticed mjwore the same kind of concho belt like jim,and jim wrote poetry like mj they both wrote their own songs.both lead singers of their groups both charistamatic whatever they wanted they got.had millions of fans .both sexy though mj way more!
 and i noticed something look at pictures of mj in his bad video pictures ,and bad film then look at jim's pictures.
i noticed in some of mj's pictures for the bad video and film he has his head tilted just like jim does in his picture ,and no smile and his solem stare.and his hair dark and wavy like jims falling around his cute round face.
both of them have beautiful eyes though of coarse i would take mj's beautiful brown eyes any day to jims blue eyes!.
and they both loved black and white.loved to where boots.
mj looks like a black jim in so many ways.its so cool!
also did you know jim was suppose to have died  in 1971 right before he was to do his la woman tour.
of course it never happened  he never did the tour.and still to this day people wonder if he had staged his death.
then look at mj he was working on his this is it tour but never got to do that,and was suppose to have died last year but nobody knows for sure  if he is alive or dead.we all believe he is alive just like fans of jim still believe jim is still alive.
and one last thing  jim morrison/s intials jm stanmding for jim morrison but michael jackson is mj turned around.strang?
i remember when i was little i would see pictures of jim and michael on all the old fan magazines.
they must have known each other and i wonder even if they like each others music too.jim did alot of rb and soul .
just something i thought i would share
peace everyone and god bless
mjfjei7777
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Re: mj and jim morrison things in common
August 11, 2010, 01:53:17 AM
Michael Jackson isn't the only MJ (Mick Jagger, Michael Jordan etc), you know. The allforloveblog owner compares them two a lot, because she likes both, if you're interested. However, I don't see its relation to the hoax. Just saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

libra8

August 11, 2010, 01:27:35 PM
I was 17 yrs old when Jim Morrison passed...he was my idol & I dont mean that in a hollow way. The only thing Jim Morrison & Michael Jackson have in common is that they are both artists in their own right & maybe they both like black leather pants. Actually I see Jim & Mike as opposites...Jim was a dark narcisstic artist/ poet/songwriter & MJ is a light perfectionist dancer/artist/songwriter.

BTW I did see Jim live in concert & live on stage he was nothing like MJ.

Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

August 12, 2010, 08:06:31 AM
They both shared the R&R spirit and that´s a matter of fact.
Good post, thank you!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions