MJsBabyDoll

Re: Place For Faith/KEEPING THE FAITH
November 08, 2010, 08:23:42 AM
Quote from: "Gema"

Unfortunatelly, trolls do know a lot about Michael, but can´t  fool people for too long  ;)[/quote]

Dear Gema, do you really believe that someone who writes with such beauty and purity, and has stirred something deep within is a Troll? Is this what your HEART says or is this something in your mind? I ask you with L.O.V.E, because we cannot recognise L.O.V.E with the mind.....the mind is full of fears based on past negative experiences and conditioning. If L.O.V.E stood before us, could we recognise it? (hug)

This is  Sarahli's signature:

"We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
In a world full of lies to tell the truth is a revolutionary act.
Only God knows what's in the heart of people, so let's stop judging. Just let God decide."

I ask all of us....are these just mere words?

By the way Sarahli, I loved your poem and thank you for the kind compliments about my poetry. And I thank PoetryInMotion for inspiring the poet in all of us and for this very positive thread that is helping us all come together in faith in Michael's name. I hope when he reads our posts, they will make him smile and give his soul some peace.

I love you dearly Michael, always and forever.  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 08:34:29 AM
Quote from: "MJsBabyDoll"
Quote from: "Gema"

Unfortunatelly, trolls do know a lot about Michael, but can´t  fool people for too long  ;)

Dear Gema, do you really believe that someone who writes with such beauty and purity, and has stirred something deep within is a Troll? Is this what your HEART says or is this something in your mind? I ask you with L.O.V.E, because we cannot recognise L.O.V.E with the mind.....the mind is full of fears based on past negative experiences and conditioning. If L.O.V.E stood before us, could we recognise it? (hug)[/quote]

Doll I have to say I'm with Gema on this one.  When he was here I was of the opinion it didn't matter if he was/wasn't Michael but then he refused to deny it and said some things in the chatroom that were so obviously implying he was.  Not coincidental things but things like asking  someone to let them speak to a sick child they know as if to imply they could cure them, we all know what's been said about Michael's ability in that respect.  The real Michael would of course do that but here?  Not at all he'd be revealed, it was an attempt to make people think he actually was him.  There was no harm in the poems but that healer stuff is messing with people's minds.  And his presence was causing friction between the other members as he knew it would.  Souza did the right thing by stepping in I think before it went any further.  Not to say he did have malicious intentions he might just enjoy the attention.  Also how do we even know he wrote those poems they could have come from anywhere?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MJsBabyDoll

November 08, 2010, 08:46:22 AM
By the way I wish no one any harm or ill intent. Just voicing the questions that arise in my heart and wanting to keep my mind open to higher influences, and not be guided by mine or other's fears.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsBabyDoll

November 08, 2010, 08:55:39 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"

Doll I have to say I'm with Gema on this one.  When he was here I was of the opinion it didn't matter if he was/wasn't Michael but then he refused to deny it and said some things in the chatroom that were so obviously implying he was.  Not coincidental things but things like asking  someone to let them speak to a sick child they know as if to imply they could cure them, we all know what's been said about Michael's ability in that respect.  The real Michael would of course do that but here?  Not at all he'd be revealed, it was an attempt to make people think he actually was him.  There was no harm in the poems but that healer stuff is messing with people's minds.  And his presence was causing friction between the other members as he knew it would.  Souza did the right thing by stepping in I think before it went any further.  Not to say he did have malicious intentions he might just enjoy the attention.  Also how do we even know he wrote those poems they could have come from anywhere?[/quote]

Dear trustno1....like your name by the way!

I "hear" what you are saying, I really do. None of us know Michael personally, so we do not know what he would or would not do. I hear over and over people saying, "Michael would not do that....Michael would do this", and quite frankly that is being judgemental based on what we can see of him from the surface of his public persona. He is a person and very human...only he knows what he may or may not do in the situation that he could be in right now. Could it be that he would want to reach out to his fans over the internet whom he loves very much as we all know. He has given his life for them. So you are saying that someone else with a beautiful mind and heart could have written those poems....well, then PIM is fortunate indeed to know someone like that.

I love you. (hug)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 08, 2010, 09:02:31 AM
MJsBabyDoll, I´ll put it this way.

PIM was old news.
His moves were predictible and he behaved as expected.

We knew what the next step was about to be and @Souza took the right decision.

Souza mentioned that if any one had a problem with it, you could PM her  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

November 08, 2010, 09:25:54 AM
MJsBabyDoll, I have explained this issue to you a zillion times. If you still have problems with it, so be it, but this will be discussed in PM and NOT on the forum. I see you only joined last October 28, so I don't see how you can judge me, who has been dealing with this for over a year. Next time you will get an official warning.

This thread will also be locked, just like any other threads disrespecting the decisions of the mods or admins, most definitely when I have explained it to you many times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions