You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Reminder - Janet will be chatting with Larry King about Michael and bullying... should be interesting.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope so!!!  I find it strange that Janet is going to be on LK and Jackie is going to be on Oprah.... :D  *trying to get out of straight jacket* :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Quote from: "shelby61"

Reminder - Janet will be chatting with Larry King about Michael and bullying... should be interesting.

Interesting...sounds like little by little the word is spreading; people are opening their hearts and ears to the truth; and vindication will happen. Thank God when it does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I think it is so timely for Janet to be talking about bullying! GOOD FOR HER!! This nasty little problem has been going on for generations and it it TOXIC! And Michael was probably one of the most visible bullying victims of all time (thank you, Diane Dimond...thank you, Tom Sneddon....thank you, Tommy Mottola....the list goes on and on) and yet, for the most part, he turned the other cheek...certainly, he's a human...certainly, he's not perfect...but he has always retained his beautiful heart, despite the heinous acts perpetrated against him...what an example of a Good Man he is! He continues to inspire me...daily....in more ways than I can count....it really looks to me like MIke is rolling out the Fam on a multi-front attack....Mom/Dad/Kids/Jackie/Janet....Go, Jacksons, GO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Did it come on? I tried watching, but CNN was showing the election progress.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

It should be on tonight - Nov. 4th
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

Larry mentions that she said months ago that she was in Atlanta filming when she heard about it. She answers, she was at home in New York.
He asks how she learned about his passing and she says, she got a call... "And there was something on TV... On CNN." And there's a big smile on her face...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

4KB

I just finished watching the interview.
The only thing she mentioned was how she found out about MJ's passing.  It was alsmost like she was having Larry help her clarify where she was when she heard about his passing.  We know that she initially said she was in Atlanta and then she had said that she was in New York.  I think Larry was helping her to set the record straight as she had screwed up!  
I watched her talk about serious issues during this interview (ie bullying) and NO grinning whatsoever.  When she was asked where she was when she heard of MJs passing.....big smile.  WEIRD...
I do like Janet very much and know how talented she is.....but I really can't remember hearing anything about her for years prior to June 25th.  The Jackson's are now everywhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "4KB"
The only thing she mentioned was how she found out about MJ's passing.  It was alsmost like she was having Larry help her clarify where she was when she heard about his passing.  We know that she initially said she was in Atlanta and then she had said that she was in New York.  I think Larry was helping her to set the record straight as she had screwed up!  
I watched her talk about serious issues during this interview (ie bullying) and NO grinning whatsoever.  When she was asked where she was when she heard of MJs passing.....big smile.  WEIRD...
I do like Janet very much and know how talented she is.....but I really can't remember hearing anything about her for years prior to June 25th.  The Jackson's are now everywhere.
Don't forget the laughing!!
(I can't believe how much a brother and a sister can look so much alike; I was getting this feeling that Janet was Michael in disguise.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
(I can't believe how much a brother and a sister can look so much alike; I was getting this feeling that Janet was Michael in disguise.)

Haha I thought that too at one point. They have always looked sooo much alike. She's so beautiful, inside and out. Kinda jealous of her cheekbones!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Haha I thought that too at one point. They have always looked sooo much alike. She's so beautiful, inside and out. Kinda jealous of her cheekbones!
Me too!! (I thought I was the only one)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

suspicious mind

so the help line is related to some insident of bullying someone who is gay?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
I believe so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

suspicious mind

I believe so.

was this something that happened somewhat resently?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I believe so.

was this something that happened somewhat resently?
I think it was from late July to mid- September. I don't remember the date but I remember hearing about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal