November 03, 2010, 10:35:30 AM
Hey everyone! I had been working on two new posts on my blog (for 2 months now!), and I don't feel they're finished, but I'm sick of waiting to add things, so I just posted them.

I know some people think I'm out to prove Michael is alive. I'm not. What these two posts are are things I do find strange, and things I don't and why. I made these posts because I feel that sometimes people are looking in the wrong places, or they're dismissing things because people have already "proved" something. These posts are out for people to expand on, and hopefully find more things to research.

There's also another post that I haven't posted yet and I don't think I will because it's sort of mean. However, explaining what it is will serve as an example of what I'm talking about. You may have seen a blog where someone has claimed to have thoroughly gone through the autopsy report. The interesting thing about their "Anatomization of the Living Dead" is that while they claim to be somewhat of an "expert", the majority (seriously, an overwhelming amount... like almost the entire thing) of their information is straight up copy and pasted from Google. What I feel this is doing is stopping others from looking through the autopsy on their own because they may feel it's already been thoroughly done.
Some information is really difficult to find on Google, and I think asking people who know what they're talking about will go a long way. Find unbias information. So for example, find someone who does autopsies and ask them to look over it! Sure they'll know it's Michael Jackson's, but hopefully they just give straight objective information about it, or they can give information that they know from experience.

So anyway, here's the links to the two new posts:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I would love to hear from you all on what I can add, change, or make better about those posts. If anything sounds wrong, please let me know! I'm trying to be more open minded about things, and in turn, hopefully make you all more open minded as well (when it comes to research)!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Re: New posts on my blog
November 03, 2010, 11:32:13 AM
Great!!! Thanks so much! on my way to read them!

Hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 03, 2010, 01:13:27 PM
If you've already read it, I added another to the what I DO think is strange post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 07:05:30 PM
Cheers to open-minded research and looking for truth rather than just proof of a hoax. To me, that's the best way to approach anything with regard to Michael's "death." It might be a hoax, or he might be dead. If we knew for sure either way we wouldn't still be here (or I wouldn't be anyway).  :D  So I always look for facts and truths rather than evidence of a hoax.

I always like your posts, Lady Medic, and I have read your blog posts too. Very interesting! And nice to see all that info put together in that way. I agreed with so much of what you said in the What I Don't Think is Strange post especially.

One thing I could add, where you are talking about how and why no one met them at the ER doors....not that it necessarily affects or alters what you already said, but I don't believe they went into the actual public ER entry. If you look at photos of UCLA, specifically the Ronald Reagan part where they went, there is the Emergency entry, and around the corner is the ambulance bay...where emergency vehicles may park and/or enter. Even other vehicles park in there and were parked in there that day. It doesn't even say "Emergency" above the entrance doors where they went in...because it's not the actual ER entry. They knew the paparazzi were following them, and probably figured the actual ER entry would be swarmed with them and other people by the time they arrived. Eventually that whole area got taped off by police, but this was likely not until well after ambulance 71 arrived.

That ambulance bay area where they went in is covered, and more protected from view, so it was much more private. I think this is why we have so few pictures and video of their arrival. The one video we do have from the right side of the ambulance is very short and very grainy...probably because it was shot from far away. That ambulance bay is where Katherine was photographed entering as well that day. There are also pictures of the public emergency entrance (that says Emergency over the doors) that show security re-directing people from entering there that day.

And I just think that it would have been even more strange if doctors and such HAD met them at the doors when they arrived. It would have just drawn more attention to the whole scene, which, whether that really was MJ or not, it's not something they would have wanted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

~Souza~

November 03, 2010, 08:14:12 PM
LadyMedic, if you call BS on others, like you are doing, I would appreciate it if you can give arguments as to why you think it's BS. Even IF it's copy and pasted from google, that doesn't mean necessarily it's BS. Don't get me wrong, but if you tell someone's wrong, then you better prove you're right. Others are putting a lot of time and effort into their investigations as well, and calling them 'experts' is not very nice or thoughtful. I can remember someone calling BS on you too, claiming you were not an expert. We here are not medical experts and can't possibly know who is right, who can assure me you are an expert? It's kinda turning to a battle of the medics. I am not saying who is right or wrong, simply because I can't, but I would like the disrespectful comments towards other members to stop.

I do agree that we need to keep looking at the autopsy report, no matter how many people have went through it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 03, 2010, 09:10:23 PM
Audible warnings

Apart from the Visual warnings, ambulance usually have audible warnings, normally known as sirens alerting to the presence of an ambulance nearby vehicles. The first audible employed were simple bells, installed at the top of the ambulance. Most modern ambulances carry electronic sirens, which can produce different sounds.
Ambulance services make their drivers to use different types of sirens depending on the driving situation. For example, the sound is used on an empty road "of groan" which gives a long and stable high tone followed by another low. At busy intersections, an adjustment to "howl" can be used, which delivers a faster signal. "The dual tone" and "phaser" modes are also found in most modern mermaids. Speed and the warning tone change intensifies the alarm to drivers in the road ambulance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 09:28:20 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
LadyMedic, if you call BS on others, like you are doing, I would appreciate it if you can give arguments as to why you think it's BS. Even IF it's copy and pasted from google, that doesn't necessarily mean it's BS. Don't get me wrong, but if you tell someone's wrong, then you better prove you're right. Others are putting a lot of time and effort into their investigations as well, and calling them 'experts' is not very nice or thoughtful. I can remember someone calling BS on you too, claiming you were not an expert. We here are not medical experts and can't possibly know who is right, who can assure me you are an expert? It's kinda turning to a battle of the medics. I am not saying who is right or wrong, simply because I can't, but I would like the disrespectful comments towards other members to stop.

I do agree that we need to keep looking at the autopsy report, no matter how many people have went through it all.
I'm sorry, Souza. Maybe I shouldn't have added that. I've just seen that person say some rude things towards me, and their information IS incorrect. And I know it's incorrect because I'm certified and/or licensed in the things that particular person is talking about, and it is clear they are not. The point is, they don't mention ANYTHING about their information coming from Google. It looks like the person typed it all on their own. And I would hope that with the information I've presented over the time I've been on the forum, that it's obvious I am what I say I am. And I'm not saying that means I know more about what happened that day than someone else. But there are operational things that I know about factually that others may not because they don't work in that field. I don't know much about autopsies, so my only focus had been on the first section of that persons post, where there is an outrageous amount of false information. And I'm not saying this person isn't an expert, but what they are claiming to know all about, it's clear that they don't. But again, that has nothing to do with the actual content of my blog posts, I just wanted to use an example of why I made those blog posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 10:56:24 PM
Thank you, Ladymedia, for giving insight into something that you have training in. You can write this in your blog or just answer below but I have a few questions that I've wondered about. I'd appreciate your thoughts on these questions below...

1) How many people outside of the medical staff could ride in the ambulance and how many is there room for? It appears that there was at least one or two others besides the medics in the ambulance.

2) At the hospital there was one view where it looked like someone was putting on a jacket at the back of the ambulance? Any thoughts on this? It just looked so casual and unhurried yet supposedly they were in a state of emergency (I would assume). Why would someone take the time to put on a jacket?

3) The person in the ambulance was receiving compressions. I think a person giving the compressions is told not to stop that once they've started (correct?). How is it that they were able to stop once they got to the hospital? Wouldn't someone have continued with the compressions until more sophisticated equipment was hooked up?

4) Same goes for the intubation - wouldn't that be visible in the view of the patient being wheeled into the ED? I say that because someone would need to be holding it in place to make sure it doesn't shift, right?

5) If the patient is intubated, wouldn't they also be monitored with pulse oximetry or other device? Does this show that he did have that attached in the ambulance or while being wheeled into the ED?

6) The IV was supposedly administered in the left jugular. Do you see that IV on the person being wheeled into the hospital Room doors? If not, what happened to that?

7) The nasal cannula - If Dr Murray had this on Michael at the house it would have probably been hooked up to oxygen at some point. It doesn't appear that the person being wheeled into the ED is on oxygen - at least I can't see any oxygen tanks. Is it safe to say that if it really is a cannula that the oxygen was no longer hooked up? If not, why keep the tube there - it would only be in the way, right?

Thanks again for all of your insight. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 04, 2010, 07:00:23 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you, Ladymedia, for giving insight into something that you have training in. You can write this in your blog or just answer below but I have a few questions that I've wondered about. I'd appreciate your thoughts on these questions below...

1) How many people outside of the medical staff could ride in the ambulance and how many is there room for? It appears that there was at least one or two others besides the medics in the ambulance.

2) At the hospital there was one view where it looked like someone was putting on a jacket at the back of the ambulance? Any thoughts on this? It just looked so casual and unhurried yet supposedly they were in a state of emergency (I would assume). Why would someone take the time to put on a jacket?

3) The person in the ambulance was receiving compressions. I think a person giving the compressions is told not to stop that once they've started (correct?). How is it that they were able to stop once they got to the hospital? Wouldn't someone have continued with the compressions until more sophisticated equipment was hooked up?

4) Same goes for the intubation - wouldn't that be visible in the view of the patient being wheeled into the ED? I say that because someone would need to be holding it in place to make sure it doesn't shift, right?

5) If the patient is intubated, wouldn't they also be monitored with pulse oximetry or other device? Does this show that he did have that attached in the ambulance or while being wheeled into the ED?

6) The IV was supposedly administered in the left jugular. Do you see that IV on the person being wheeled into the hospital Room doors? If not, what happened to that?

7) The nasal cannula - If Dr Murray had this on Michael at the house it would have probably been hooked up to oxygen at some point. It doesn't appear that the person being wheeled into the ED is on oxygen - at least I can't see any oxygen tanks. Is it safe to say that if it really is a cannula that the oxygen was no longer hooked up? If not, why keep the tube there - it would only be in the way, right?

Thanks again for all of your insight. Blessings.

Absolutely!

1. In a box ambulance, you can comfortably fit 4 people, but in most calls, you want 2 or 3. In a cardiac arrest, you'd want 3 or 4.

2. This is purely opinion, but I saw the video from the other side of the ambulance, and I see it as a bodyguard holding his arms wide open with his jacket to block cameras from taking pictures/video from the other side of the ambulance. Because of that, I don't believe anyone is pulling a jacket over their head.

3. It's not easy to get the height and leverage to do compressions while moving on a stretcher. And for someone who has been asystolic for about an hour, there is essentially no chance of survival (that's not opinion, that's been proven again and again through numerous studies). But sometimes we do "ride the rail". That's if we consider it a viable patient. Otherwise, we'll try to do some sort of one handed compression while walking. Ultimately, though, if you can't get good compressions on the chest, you're not doing much.

4. Absolutely someone would be holding it. It would be held by the person at the head of the stretcher, however it would be RIGHT up to the patients face.

5. Yes. They would be monitored with end-tidal CO2. This is shown in the ambulance picture. It gives you someone called capnography, which shows you that you're in the right place (in the trachea vs. the esophagus), and (loosely) the effectiveness of ventilations.

6. I did mention this is my blog post :)

7. This is why I'm confused by the cannula. There would have had to be oxygen for the BVM, and this was probably between the patient's legs or at the foot of the stretcher, as you have no room on the back of the stretcher for an O2 tank in a code (because they're lying flat). If they were using it in the ambulance, they would have means to hook up both the cannula and BVM. However once out, it is far more important that the BVM is hooked up to O2 than the cannula. So going into the ED, the cannula would not have O2, however it's not likely they'd remove it even if there was no O2. It'd just be a waste of time to take it off. But again, I'm still confused by it, so I'll see what I can find out :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 04, 2010, 07:35:20 AM
re; Wednesday, November 3, 2010 What I think is strange...
Oxigen cannula.

Another observation. The oxigen tanks that we were supossed to see in pictures and that people talked about are huge. They said ( a guard, La toya and the chef who´s name i forgot) that the tanks were carried by Murray up and down the stairs...Those tanks are for hospital use. There are other versions that are to be used at home, like the portable oxigen concentrators. Why would those huge ones be used at all? Was MJ having an operating room at home or what?
Sample of a portable one

Your post: My personal opinion: I don't really know. I think it would totally explain the O2 tanks and pulse ox on scene, but I don't get why it hasn't been mentioned.

I don´t see "normal" to have those tanks in use at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 04, 2010, 07:49:24 AM
Thank you for your posts.  Also, if there are oxygen tanks there would be oxygen masks, right?  I keep seeing the tanks but never any  masks.  Is it that they aren't needed and you can just use a tube for the nose like the smaller oxygen containers?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 04, 2010, 07:53:04 AM
At the bottom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

November 04, 2010, 07:54:25 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal