diggyonTopic starter

The song "hotel California" is about mind control
November 03, 2010, 02:11:05 AM
Hi everyone!!!
I'm sure all of us has listened to the song "Hotel California" several times.
This song is about Mind Control!!!!!!!!!
Check the link

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry, if it is a double blog!!!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

*Mo*

I'm posting what's on the page you linked to here, so people don't have to go there to read it.

Hotel California-the true meaning!

"Hotel California" by the Eagles

has been intrepeted by many people but no one has really understood the true meanings of the words of this very famous hit song.

To understand the real meaning of Hotel California it is necessary to research subjects such Mk-Ultra, mind control, mind programming. Some books that cover these subjects are -

TranceFormation of America by Cathy O'Brien,
Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier
The Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler
Deeper Insights...by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler

See 2012 Unlimited CATALOGUE page - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Books 3 and 4 in the above list are particularly applicable to the meaing of the words of Hotel California. Here are some quotes from these books.

The Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler

There are many dangers to the human race, some real and some imagined. I believe that the trauma-based mind control which this book exposes is the greatest danger to the human race. It gives evil men the power to carry out any evil deed totally undetected. By the time the astute reader finishes this book, they will be as familiar with how to carry out trauma-based mind-control as some of the programmers. Ancient and more recent secrets will no longer be secrets. Over the years, I have spent thousands of hours studying the Illuminati, the Intelligence agencies of the world, and the occult world in general. The centerpiece of these organizations is the trauma-based mind control that they carry out. Without the ability to carry out this sophisticated type of mind-control using MPD, drugs, hypnosis and electronics and other control methodologies, these organizations would fail to keep their dark evil deeds secret. When one of the mind-control programmers of the Church of Scientology, who has left Scientology, was asked about MPD, he said, “It’s the name of the game of mind control.” Excerpts: Page 53

When the programmer wants the child’s alters to learn to trance deeper, he will give a drug that the alter doesn’t like. The child’s alter will then be told to go deeper into the mind if they want to escape the effect of the drug. This enforces the dissociative state being trained for the alter. The suggestion or story line that is given to the alter is frequently the picture of a train. The child is told that the conductor is at the front of the train, but he must move to the back of the train through the train cars. The child is taught to count cars when they go by as if they were steps in the mind..... One particular drug enhances the trauma by 100 times. ...

Deeper Insights...by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler

First time readers to this subject are encouraged to read the The Illuminati Formula (Used to Create An Undetectable Total Mind-Controlled Slave) before attempting to read this book. Continuing with the EXCELLENT expose of this subject, the depth and breadth of information in this book is astounding. It is absolutely unmatched - anywhere. Excerpts: Page 53
The intelligence organizations prefer to code a single project with a single word, and an ongoing operation with two words. A nickname of something will consist of two words. The reader needs to bear several things in mind. First, the programmers generally have intelligent, well sounding codes, that do form patterns. For instance, a woman’s name from the Bible will be used as a code, with subparts or subcodes having other female names from the Bible.

Deeper Illuminati parts will have gods and god names, and king and queen names for cult alters. These are the names the handler or cult uses - NOT their access codes. The codes for slaves follow patterns.

There are standard and unique codes. Darning the 1940’s through the 1960’s there were only perhaps a dozen American master programmers travelling around. (After that the number of programmers appears to get quite large.) The master programmers would lay in the foundational programs and codes. They developed the scripts. The codes and systems used from system to system do follow patterns. The child’s creativity & their purpose in life would contribute to the uniqueness of the programming. Each child visualizes differently and the programmer works with the child’s mind.

Hotel California - the lyrics
(Don Henley, Glenn Frey, Don Felder)
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
’this could be heaven or this could be hell’
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...

Welcome to the hotel california
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the hotel california
Any time of year, you can find it here

Her mind is tiffany-twisted, she got the mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the captain,
’please bring me my wine’
He said, ’we haven’t had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine’
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say...

Welcome to the hotel california
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
They livin’ it up at the hotel california
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said ’we are all just prisoners here, of our own device’
And in the master’s chambers,
They gathered for the feast
The stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can’t kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
’relax,’ said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

Some quotes that are on the right track, but incomplete.

Urban legend has attributed the name "Hotel California" to many physical locations:
The Church of Satan which happens to be located in a converted hotel on California Street. The Satanic Bible was also written in 1969, a year that is mentioned in the song. Some believe that the lyrics, " ... kill the beast," and "... that spirit here" refer to black magic. Also, others believe on their inside cover of the Hotel California album, looking down on the festivities, is either Satan or Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan. These rumors, however, were proven false.[6]
The lyrics "her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she's got the Mercedes bends" (NB bends rather than the typically used "Benz") both associate physical discomforts with expensive merchandise
(ex Wikipedia)

Article by Nick Armstrong (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions