trublu

Re: Oprah to Joe Jackson: Take the Hint ...
November 02, 2010, 01:39:52 PM
Can someone tell me if it's still hot enough in CA to be wearing t shirts and shorts like blanket?

I have this crazy theory that because they always seem to be wearing the same clothes (Katherine in particular) that this was all done is a shorter space of time... I know, I have gone loop de loop probably  :?  :lol:

EDIT: also another crazy theory I have is that all of these people in the circle are in on it..but Joe is outside the circle and not...hmmm
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 02, 2010, 01:50:22 PM
Guys, this is totally the same thing that happened when Oprah interviewed Michael in 93, and she talked about it later after his "death" cause she felt bad about it. She brought in Liz Taylor and didn't have a chair for Michael to sit on and he had to stand and he was so-o-o attractive :oops:  :oops:
[attachment=0:463b8weg]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:463b8weg]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 02, 2010, 01:51:46 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Guys, this is totally the same thing that happened when Oprah interviewed Michael in 93, and she talked about it later after his "death" cause she felt bad about it. She brought in Liz Taylor and didn't have a chair for Michael to sit on and he had to stand and he was so-o-o attractive :oops:  :oops:
[attachment=0:1u8vf3o5]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:1u8vf3o5]

It's true! How strange never to have enough chairs...unless Michael had the other chair! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 01:55:35 PM
Quote from: "trublu"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
[attachment=0:n19wrbrm]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:n19wrbrm]

It's true! How strange never to have enough chairs...unless Michael had the other chair! :lol:
This is true You're right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

November 02, 2010, 01:59:28 PM
MJonmind,Good memory ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 02, 2010, 02:00:30 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
First look: Michael Jackson's children seen with grandmother Katherine Jackson on Oprah... as she prepares to open up about the day he died By Andrea MagrathLast updated at 2:22 PM on 2nd November 2010

By Andrea Magrath
Their lives were shrouded in secrecy for most of their childhood, their identities a fiercely guarded secret behind masks enforced by their paranoid father.
But since his death, Michael Jackson's children have come out into the open, appearing at his televised funeral and enrolling in a normal school where they mix with other children.
Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and Blanket

The pop star's mother Katherine Jackson has sat down for an 'extensive' chat with the TV host.
In the sit-down, which was filmed at the Jackson home in Encino, California over the weekend, Mrs Jackson will open up about the day the music icon died in June last year

The 80-year-old matriarch is also expected to reflect on Michael's life as a child star. Her husband Joe appears along with their three grandchildren in a 'backyard' visit by Winfrey.
It is unknown if the family will discuss a dispute with the singer's estate, who have signed a $250 million deal with Sony to release a CD of new Michael Jackson material at the end of the year

Katherine Jackson says that five of the songs on the album, recorded in 2007 at the home of his friends the Cascios, are by 'an imposter.'
A family insider told celebrity website X17 Online: 'Katherine says its not his voice, but the estate says its going to release the album anyway.

'The Cascios family built a studio in their home for Michael when he stayed with them in New Jersey back in 2007, and he did a lot of recordings while he was there.

Dispute: The Jackson family say a CD of new tracks by the artist feature the vocals of an 'impostor'
'I think the Cascios added what they wanted to Jackson's partially recorded tracks and took the material to Sony after he died. Michael left a lot of stuff behind and I think they are taking advantage of that.'

Sony, who are expected to release the album despite the family's concerns, are said to have brought in forensic audiologists to determine if it the vocals are Jacksons.
X17 Online also reports that Prince and Paris, who were present at the 2007 recordings at the Cascio's New Jersey home, have been asked to verify the vocals on the songs.
There are online rumours that Harpo Productions are also trying to secure a taping with Debbie Rowe, the reclusive mother of Prince and Paris. Harpo has not commented on these claims.

The highly anticipated interview is one of a string of sought-after exclusives produced by Harpo for Oprah's final season.
Winfrey, whose interview with Jackson himself in 1993 revealed he was suffering from the skin condition vitiligo, has also sat down with Harry Potter author J.K Rowling and last week with the entire cast of the Sound of Music.
The episode will air in the US on November 8.

seems just the other we were wondering why no one seemed interested in talking to debbie ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 02, 2010, 05:35:50 PM
"trublu"]Can someone tell me if it's still hot enough in CA to be wearing t shirts and shorts like blanket?

I saw on the news that it's about 80 degrees farenheit in Los Angeles right now.  Maybe even hotter.  I'm freezing on the east coast unfortunately  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 02, 2010, 05:51:58 PM
Even Joe is wearing the same clothes..There has to be a reason for this...

I believe it is because, the scenes in this film will give us the illusion that all these things happenned on the same day..

Body language from Joe by standing like that is because he thinks he is superior.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 02, 2010, 06:12:57 PM
I remember seeing this interview with Frank Cascio.....I love the part when he says...

"Michael Is With his children"  "he will always be with his children"

You can see more here:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 07:16:41 PM
Quote from: "trublu"
Can someone tell me if it's still hot enough in CA to be wearing t shirts and shorts like blanket?

I have this crazy theory that because they always seem to be wearing the same clothes (Katherine in particular) that this was all done is a shorter space of time... I know, I have gone loop de loop probably  :?  :lol:

EDIT: also another crazy theory I have is that all of these people in the circle are in on it..but Joe is outside the circle and not...hmmm

ummm the weather's been fluctuating. it was raining two weeks ago. last week it was a little warmer. today it was in the high 70s. we've been hot and cold here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

November 02, 2010, 07:27:55 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

I believe it is because, the scenes in this film will give us the illusion that all these things happenned on the same day..

That's an interesting notion... I think it's very possible!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

November 02, 2010, 08:24:00 PM
i bet mj is upstairs in the home where his mom said he liked to hang out and practice for hours!!..watching out the window the whole time during the show hehe
huggs n love n faith
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 09:33:11 PM
I am still noticing that some are really nasty with their comments about Oprah. Have yall ever thought maybe she is "Playing The Game?" Maybe this is what MJ wanted. Some are really harsh in Judging her. Thats not what Micheal wants. Its all for L.O.V.E. Remember that folks.

When people get Ugly it makes me want to walk away. I love yall. Please be nice. Peace, Love and M.J.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

RK

November 02, 2010, 09:36:20 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

That's an interesting notion... I think it's very possible!
Makes you think of Jermaine's dream in Jacksons Bros series.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 03:06:18 AM
And Joe is wearing his ....favorite pendant !  ;)

There is no way to know what's really going on, but I'm tired of people bashing someone when he tries to say that maybe things are not as we think they are.
Maybe all this is part of the plan.
Which is my opinion actually. ☮

P.S. Not only Katherine is wearing the same clothes, but also Prince and Paris are in purple.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions