Re: TIAI 11/2
November 03, 2010, 02:43:21 PM
I like the fact that the V used in "V For Vendetta" is also the Roman numeral for 5, adding more credence to November 5th being a significant date, hoax-wise.    It also interests me that November was originally the 9th month in the original Roman calendar, but was changed to the 11th month when January and February were later added.  From 9th month to 11th month  ... 9/11  ;)

Synchronicity abounds  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 03, 2010, 03:14:35 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Everybody is talking about MAKING A CHANGE, but nobody is talking about how we are going to make it. We should have a plan, we should organize things! What are we going to do? How are we going to make that change? I see everyone writes it everywhere; Let's make a change, help others, save the world etc. But I wish I could see the same effort in DOING things as in writing it. This forum shouldn't stay as a hoax forum only, this forum has to be the center of that change! If we are the Army of LOVE, if we are the ones who will start to make that change, then we should start talking about how we are going to make it! We have to MOVE TOGETHER! For example, we should start doing something all together as members of this forum, as soldiers of Michael Jackson. We tried to tell the media about the hoax and it didn't work out. We tried to tell non-believers about the truth and it didn't work out as well. Is this it? Are we going to sit back and wait till Michael comes back? I know that Michael's return is a must for us to spread the message to everyone but I believe that there're things that we can do before and after his return. I don't want the things that we talk we're going to do, to stay on the forum only but we DO them for real! I know that almost all of us, or maybe all of us try to spread the hidden truth to everyone we know but is it enough? NO! We should do more, we should give more!

How about publishing a Newspaper and deliver it to people at the streets? How about starting to choose an orphanage every month and make donations? How about chosing an area and start planting trees?

I know that most of us are trying to do all of these by ourselves and some of us just write what we want to do. But how about making these all together? How about making this forum the center of the CHANGE? We're THOUSANDS of people here! If we unite and dedicate ourselves to make that change for real, we can save the planet, we can save the humanity! It's all for LOVE, it's all for Michael, it's all for us, it's all for the planet! So what do you soldiers say? Are you with me? Are you with Michael? Are you ready to unite, raise your voice and MAKE THAT CHANGE for real?

P.S: Unfortunately I believe that this post of mine will be ignored by most of you. I hope not because seriously we need to start doing serious things instead of sitting and writing them. We need to start making the change right now! So please let's unite and start doing somethings.

I agree 100%! I think you should re-post this in the general forum and ask for ideas on how to organize for change! I actually had one of your ideas but never followed through on it so I totally understand your frustration and optimism.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

November 03, 2010, 04:01:05 PM
Oh well, forget my suggestion PureLove, TS brought attention to it for you.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

November 03, 2010, 05:31:15 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Everybody is talking about MAKING A CHANGE, but nobody is talking about how we are going to make it. We should have a plan, we should organize things! What are we going to do? How are we going to make that change? I see everyone writes it everywhere; Let's make a change, help others, save the world etc. But I wish I could see the same effort in DOING things as in writing it. This forum shouldn't stay as a hoax forum only, this forum has to be the center of that change! If we are the Army of LOVE, if we are the ones who will start to make that change, then we should start talking about how we are going to make it! We have to MOVE TOGETHER! For example, we should start doing something all together as members of this forum, as soldiers of Michael Jackson. We tried to tell the media about the hoax and it didn't work out. We tried to tell non-believers about the truth and it didn't work out as well. Is this it? Are we going to sit back and wait till Michael comes back? I know that Michael's return is a must for us to spread the message to everyone but I believe that there're things that we can do before and after his return. I don't want the things that we talk we're going to do, to stay on the forum only but we DO them for real! I know that almost all of us, or maybe all of us try to spread the hidden truth to everyone we know but is it enough? NO! We should do more, we should give more!

How about publishing a Newspaper and deliver it to people at the streets? How about starting to choose an orphanage every month and make donations? How about chosing an area and start planting trees?

I know that most of us are trying to do all of these by ourselves and some of us just write what we want to do. But how about making these all together? How about making this forum the center of the CHANGE? We're THOUSANDS of people here! If we unite and dedicate ourselves to make that change for real, we can save the planet, we can save the humanity! It's all for LOVE, it's all for Michael, it's all for us, it's all for the planet! So what do you soldiers say? Are you with me? Are you with Michael? Are you ready to unite, raise your voice and MAKE THAT CHANGE for real?

P.S: Unfortunately I believe that this post of mine will be ignored by most of you. I hope not because seriously we need to start doing serious things instead of sitting and writing them. We need to start making the change right now! So please let's unite and start doing somethings.

I 100% agree with you PureLove....  :? do you have any suggestions?  :lol:

Just kidding... I will think about this because I don't just want to spout off some ideas.  We gonna do this MJ style baby!

It's a take-over!!!!  I'll get back to you.

In the meantime... here's a little something I just wrote (weird how it just came out in like 2 mins!) LOL Enjoy!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ow!

It’s a takeover

The world’s getting colder

Until the MJ army

Becomes the love donors

With the Joker at the front

Gonna hunt and confront

The world’s evil ways

Its growth we gonna stunt with a grunt

Putting love back in the world

Gonna unfurl and hurl

Bombs of love, peace and joy

To every little girl and boy

So watch out planet blue

Have you been getting the clues

MJ’s back, that’s a fact

Army of LOVE

Ready to attack!

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 03, 2010, 06:35:08 PM
PureLove, Your not being ignored these, you have reason in many things that you said in your post, it is necessary to begin to do the change
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 07:20:34 PM
It seems from the TIAI redirects the the ball is in our court to do what Michael for the last two decades has been trying to warn us about...poverty, slavery, our damage to planet Earth, and help to put an end to it.  Everybody knows it happens but conveniently wealthier nations ignore it, as at the moment it does not affect them.

I had said in my previous post back in February 2010 that Michael has been trying for years to inspire others to reflect on their actions and do their bit to 'heal the world', but it has fallen on deaf ears. One individual can only do so much, even someone who is famous the world over and has met Government officials...but together a single voice/message echoed by thousands... millions of people around the world can make a difference.

Action does speak louder than words. This Army of Love needs to be seen and heard, but given our work schedules, public interest, trying to inform people of Michael's message, even though he is 'dead' is difficult.  Therefore a more subtle approach is required in my opinion. If you are fund raising or doing some voluntary or charity work, wear a colour that reflects MJ, such as red or yellow.  Tie-dye or buy t-shirts/flags etc, print L.O.V.E on the front, back, sleeves...wherever. And if anyone asks what it means, well that is your call, but of course, "It is all for love".

Alternatively hang something from your window (inside or out) so it is visible to all. You never know you might have a MJDHI member in the neighbourhood!  The continued publicity from MJ's new music and Murray's court case will assist in the momentum to build up to the BAM.  However, what I am thinking of just now is what exactly is this BAM?  Maybe some TIAI redirects could help us out here.

Peace, love, friendship, respect.x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 08:17:37 PM
I've been donating to ST JUDE'S even before MJ supposedly died and I will continue to do so in his name, sometimes even if I can't send alot even it's 5 dollars I still send it in it makes me feel good just to know I'm helping those children and most importantly I always pray to god every night to help everyone that is suffering.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 11:10:35 PM
[youtube:1j83d43a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQWFugNFCVw&feature=youtu.be&a[/youtube:1j83d43a]

THE GREATEST SPEECH FOR HUMANITY ~ HUMAN RACE, GET OFF YOUR KNEES

I really encourage everybody to listen to this video! You will have to watch it on You Tube because embedding was disabled due to a content claim by Warner Bros. Entertainment

The elite at the top of the "pyramid" will lose control when the foundation starts to crumble. Everyone under the "elite" is the foundation (all of US). This again is reinforcement of the power of Unity. We CAN change the world...with LOVE and non-violent resistance!

Be strong in your convictions, your strength will help others to see the "Light" and our momentum will build!

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 04, 2010, 12:12:33 AM
Quote from: "mjmyangelbaby"
I've been donating to ST JUDE'S even before MJ supposedly died and I will continue to do so in his name, sometimes even if I can't send alot even it's 5 dollars I still send it in it makes me feel good just to know I'm helping those children and most importantly I always pray to god every night to help everyone that is suffering.

That's so beautiful. It is not important how much you donate or what you donate, but it is important that you want to give from yourself to this world. Thank you so much. I appreciate what you're doing. LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 04, 2010, 12:19:01 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Oh well, forget my suggestion PureLove, TS brought attention to it for you.  :lol:

:lol: He's fast, isn't he? :D

Quote from: "paula-c"
PureLove, Your not being ignored these, you have reason in many things that you said in your post, it is necessary to begin to do the change

Thank you Paula and I do agree with you. Let's UNITE because UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!

Quote from: "lilwendy"
I 100% agree with you PureLove....  :? do you have any suggestions?  :lol:

Just kidding... I will think about this because I don't just want to spout off some ideas.  We gonna do this MJ style baby!

It's a take-over!!!!  I'll get back to you.

In the meantime... here's a little something I just wrote (weird how it just came out in like 2 mins!) LOL Enjoy!

Ow!

It’s a takeover

The world’s getting colder

Until the MJ army

Becomes the love donors

With the Joker at the front

Gonna hunt and confront

The world’s evil ways

Its growth we gonna stunt with a grunt

Putting love back in the world

Gonna unfurl and hurl

Bombs of love, peace and joy

To every little girl and boy

So watch out planet blue

Have you been getting the clues

MJ’s back, that’s a fact

Army of LOVE

Ready to attack!

:lol:

Heyyy I loved your poem. :D Everyone has some suggestions and we have a new section for the charities. :D  I've already started a topic about starting to make the change by donating to an orphanage. This is the link of that section.: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 04, 2010, 12:37:18 AM
Well, in the light of what happened here lately, maybe we should listen to Mr. V and never ask a masked man who he is   :D
I just adore this part when he's introducing himself to Evey:

[youtube:3e5rhd9v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW6HbZXI9Y0&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-1r-3-HM[/youtube:3e5rhd9v]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 05, 2010, 06:31:04 AM
The 5th of November is here and TS is keeping us waiting.......

and to quote Mr. V....

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition".

I understand nothing of this.... cryptic like some posts of Back

But I understand this:

"It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences. " :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 05, 2010, 07:40:40 AM
I know, I woke up this morning early because I couldn't sleep and the first thing I did when I turned on my computer was to check TIAI. Still nothing.... I really expected an important message on 5th of November.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2010, 08:28:22 AM
Its early yet, maybe its a timed message  :?   I did the same :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 05, 2010, 05:33:31 PM
I'm really puzzled that we had no redirect on 5th of November.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions