_Anna_

Re: TIAI 11/2
November 02, 2010, 08:02:57 AM
In the last post of TS he said that important dates are coming like 10th of October, 31st of October (Halloween), 5th of November, all of them as important dates but to not get any hopes up. That's why I don't expect anything major.......... Of course I hope. But I do not expect anymore.I do need something strong to revive me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 02, 2010, 08:07:40 AM
This is also really, really interesting too.  It does seem like November 5th represents the Hoax Independence Day.

As far as I understand the above, we should consider November 5th as the hoax Independence Day -> See you in July means see you on my own Independence Day on November 5th (metaphorically speaking)?

It is 498 days from 06/25/2009 until 11/05/2010. 4+9+8=21.

It is 489 days from 07/04/2009 until 11/05/2010. 4+8+9=21.

21 is 3 x 7 -> 777. This number joins together the principles of the man, 700, the cosmic plans, 70, and their image in the Archetype, 7, according to R. Allendy. It is the universal organization, 7 + 7 + 7 = 21, the general evolution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

November 02, 2010, 08:16:37 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
November the fifth will be a year since Evan Chandler's alleged suicide. Maybe a good day for Jordan to speak up and tell the truth.

Now THAT would be sweet!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 02, 2010, 08:32:13 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
November the fifth will be a year since Evan Chandler's alleged suicide. Maybe a good day for Jordan to speak up and tell the truth.

Yeah...it would indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 02, 2010, 08:45:11 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

any thoughts?

gotta run . will be late for work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

melody

November 02, 2010, 08:58:55 AM
The last line threw me off; how exactly should we interpret "remember, remember the fifth of november" in the context of "the eleventh hour"? From what I understand, the gunpowder plot was a failed attempt to "defeat" the elite. Does that mean Mike is afraid of getting caught (like Guy Fawkes) at the last possible moment (the eleventh hour)?  Especially considering that the Gunpowder Plot may have been successful had there been no delays.

According to this video (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) around the 3:16 mark,
Quote from: "Video @ 3:16-4:11"
The plotters were working towards a deadline of February 1605—the date set for the state opening of parliament. But then, circumstances changed when parliament was prorogued (postponed) for eight months.

There was always plague in London and when the plague was virulent, it wasn't thought a good plan to have a meeting of parliament. So parliament, who should've met earlier in the year, it was prorouged until October. We should be chanting "remember, remember the third of October". But on the one hand, this gave the plotters much more time to organize things; on the other hand of course , as with all conspiracies, the longer lead time there is, the more the danger of people finding out.

But as Adi said, the mention of the eleventh hour doesn't seem as important as the "remember, remember the fifth of november" bit. In which case, is the redirect just further emphasizing that our government (represented by English parliament) should be afraid of its people (represented by Guy Fawkes)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 02, 2010, 10:26:46 AM
TS said he has worked hard to promote the truth about Michael, he said that the truth will prevail, and is trying to help spread the message of Michael and help that people are prepared for the end of the world or end of an era in this paint are people who have not paid much attention, are more attentive to BAM as such and not to the message. Michael has his own calendar, but he knows when is going to happen all the BAM and will depend on how things are happening for this to happen .. Sarahli true go to the next level, TS said that all we have seen so far is just an introductory course, so we must not lose faith no matter what. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 02, 2010, 10:37:31 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "angel"
Thank you so much, TS, Sarahli, emeraldcity, and also Mo and Souza for your great information here. Love you all. :)

Thank you angel you are so sweet. Love you too.  :)

Thanks TS for that redirect we surely will receive a kind of message from Michael that day, something more obvious than usual maybe... the kind of thing that make you go WOAH!  :lol:
God bless you.

Well! Let's keep WATCHIN' for a significant clue on November the 5th as it seems TS wants to draw our attention once more to this important Hoax date:

1. V for Vendetta ---> Hoax independence day?
2. Evan Chandler committed suicide
Quote from: "TS"
Then was this yet another grand coincidence? No. Actually, whether you believe it or not, it was the hand of God! This was part of God’s plan to help vindicate MJ’s character; this was part of God’s plan to use Michael in his battle against the evil conspiracies in this world, etc. But the mainstream media never reported anything about this suicide—why not? When the media jumps on just about anything related to MJ, why the “dead” silence on this? It is simple: because the media does not want to see MJ vindicated.

Some have said that Evan Chandler committed suicide—not because of guilt over the MJ situation, but because of health problems. However, a guilty conscience was very likely a major source of his poor health (see Proverbs 17:22).

Finally, there is a similar situation in the Bible, the case of Judas. He also committed suicide, because of a guilty conscience (see Matthew 27:3-5). And although this was a terrible thing—yet it was prophesied in advance (see Psalm 41:9; Zechariah 11:12,13; John 13:18-21); and when it came true, the fulfillment of the prophecy was also put on record (see Matthew 27:6-10; Luke 22:48; etc). Let both of these cases (Evan Chandler and Judas) be a warning to each one of us: if we have done wrong, we should confess and make things right.

3. Numerology:
It is 498 days from 06/25/2009 until 11/05/2010. 4+9+8=21.

It is 489 days from 07/04/2009 until 11/05/2010. 4+8+9=21.

21 is 3 x 7 -> 777. This number joins together the principles of the man, 700, the cosmic plans, 70, and their image in the Archetype, 7, according to R. Allendy. It is the universal organization, 7 + 7 + 7 = 21, the general evolution.

Are we going to see another Hand of God intervention to help vindicate MJ's character?

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

November 02, 2010, 10:47:34 AM
Thank you  TS  :D
what a nice way to start the day  :D

Love You More
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

November 02, 2010, 11:57:15 AM
Quote from: "melody"
The last line threw me off; how exactly should we interpret "remember, remember the fifth of november" in the context of "the eleventh hour"? From what I understand, the gunpowder plot was a failed attempt to "defeat" the elite. Does that mean Mike is afraid of getting caught (like Guy Fawkes) at the last possible moment (the eleventh hour)?  Especially considering that the Gunpowder Plot may have been successful had there been no delays.

But as Adi said, the mention of the eleventh hour doesn't seem as important as the "remember, remember the fifth of november" bit. In which case, is the redirect just further emphasizing that our government (represented by English parliament) should be afraid of its people (represented by Guy Fawkes)?

Let me introduce the webbot.  If you haven't heard of them, here's a link that discusses this at some length.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You will note that they have a record of 'predicting' a catastrophic event around September 11th.  They have hung their hats on a prediction for early November that will dwarf the 9-11 event.  

Will Michael appear at the '11th hour' to circumvent such an event?  

Also, Obama and his entire family will begin an unprecedented tour in Mumbai, November 6th.  Hillary will be out of the country as well.  

If you read David Wilcock and Ben Fulford, they suggest from their 'insider sources' that matters are leading to a climax.  Both agree that the dark side has been defeated, but terms of surrender are still being discussed and we should expect uncertainty at the least and some temporary instability on the planet for awhile until things 'settle out.'  Wilcock is big on Disclosure coming soom.  Perhaps all roads leading to Rome are running parallel at the moment.  And maybe, the long climb up this rollercoaster is over, and we should brace ourselves for what's next, repeating 'It's a great adventure.  There's nothing to be afraid of.'  But I never liked rollercoasters!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 12:01:45 PM
Thanks TS!! :D
& Thank you Mo for the research. Wow.. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

melody

November 02, 2010, 12:17:41 PM
@gwynned: Wow, that's very interesting. The tipping point "range" in particular (November 8th-11th) caught my eye; Oprah's interview with Katherine, Joe, & Michael's kids airs on the same day (November 8th).  Hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 02, 2010, 12:34:46 PM
Quote from: "gwynned"
Quote from: "melody"

Let me introduce the webbot.  If you haven't heard of them, here's a link that discusses this at some length.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You will note that they have a record of 'predicting' a catastrophic event around September 11th.  They have hung their hats on a prediction for early November that will dwarf the 9-11 event.  

Will Michael appear at the '11th hour' to circumvent such an event?  

Also, Obama and his entire family will begin an unprecedented tour in Mumbai, November 6th.  Hillary will be out of the country as well.  

If you read David Wilcock and Ben Fulford, they suggest from their 'insider sources' that matters are leading to a climax.  Both agree that the dark side has been defeated, but terms of surrender are still being discussed and we should expect uncertainty at the least and some temporary instability on the planet for awhile until things 'settle out.'  Wilcock is big on Disclosure coming soom.  Perhaps all roads leading to Rome are running parallel at the moment.  And maybe, the long climb up this rollercoaster is over, and we should brace ourselves for what's next, repeating 'It's a great adventure.  There's nothing to be afraid of.'  But I never liked rollercoasters!

Start looking for the synchs yourself.  Once you understand how it works it's amazing to see that everything is connected.

Based on the theory that Haiti's quake (the first huge disaster of 2010 -> 2010: The Year We Make Contact) and the Chile quake (with the 8.8 knocker in Concepción -> conception as in conceiving a child) should be averaged, the Due Date is November 5.  

That is why I referred to the release of the movie Due Date on 11/05/2010 on the first page of this thread.  We know that movies are released for a reason, and this one has a particular title.  

However, fewer than 5% of births occur on the due date; 50% of births are within a week of the due date, and almost 90% within 2 weeks.

The past 9 months we have seen multiple events which have synchs with pregnancy, labor pains and birth.  Some major birth/rebirth ritual seems to be coming real soon.  Obama and Clinton leaving the US doesn't look promising.  Let's buckle up folks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 02, 2010, 08:54:33 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
I think that after 17 months, TS could tell us at least something more clear than clues, because we lived these 17 months trying to figure out if we are crazy to believe this is a hoax, and it would be the time someone would show us something factual, no matter how tiny that thing is. I feel day by day lost without facts but with clues

I do understand how you feel. But I think we should understand that not everything in this hoax is a clue but there're very important facts! Pls allow me to explain what I'm trying to say. I know that you've already read all of TS' posts, so you know all of these already but once again; 77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and 7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09 is a clue BUT it is also a FACT that you can not change or prove that it is wrong. Full moon came on 7-7 in 2009 and full moon came also on September 4 in 2009—just one day after the burial! And if you looked at the moon with the naked eye on September 3 (night of the burial): it looked full. This is a clue but also a FACT. You can not change or prove that it is wrong. Autopsy Report “9-9-09, Date Finalized”, “This Is It” Movie Poster on 9-9-09, Jermaine and La Toya Supported 9-9-09 <<< these are all clues but also FACTS. The 911 Call Was at 12:21 and 2:26 the time of death are all clues but also FACTS. The word fact refers to verified information about past or present circumstances or events which are presented as objective reality. And we have had many FACTS in this hoax. I wrote just a couple of them.

So I think it is important to make the difference btw a clue and a fact and at the same time we should understand that some of the clues are basically facts. No need to lose hope or get lost since the facts and clues didn't go anywhere. Nothing's been changed. It's just we're getting tired because of the passage of time. But remember Michael's words from TII. "It's an adventure. A great adventure. There's nothing to be nervous about." So just try to be patient and try to enjoy the ride. :) Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 02, 2010, 08:57:45 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

The 5th of November is also the date the movie Due Date is going to be released.

A "due date" generally refers to the date when a baby is expected -> birth.  The whole  awareness process we went through since 06/25/2009 could be considered as a rebirth.

Needed to add this: Don't forget that November 5 2010 is 777 days from 12/21/2012.

The number 777

• This number joins together the principles of the man, 700, the cosmic plans, 70, and their image in the Archetype, 7, according to R. Allendy. It is the universal organization, 7 + 7 + 7 = 21, the general evolution.
  • Represent the celestial perfection, 7, on the 3 plans of the manifestation: matter, astral (mental or soul) and spirit.
  • 777 is the number of completion.
[/b]

Also:
Quote from: "TS"
TIAI Update #4b: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder
4-21. 777 + 999 = 1776; Greatest Demonstration for Freedom

Now that we have seen both 777 and 999 used repeatedly in relation to TII, the death, the burial, and the resurrection—let’s examine what happens if we add these numbers: 777 + 999 = 1776!  For everyone in the USA, and many around the world, this number is instantly recognized as the year of the US Declaration of Independence: July 4, 1776 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Could this have anything to do with the hoax?

Remember the MLK statement in TDRCAU: “In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom [independence] in the history of our nation [USA].” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  Does this mean that the hoax is mainly for people in the USA, and not around the world?  No; MJ merely used things that already existed about the USA (MLK, and July 4) to represent the whole world.  He also used London (O2), and V for Vendetta parallels (in London)—but the hoax is not mainly for England.

Speaking of V for Vendetta parallels, that was one of the recent redirects.  Both V and MJ spoke in London, with a red curtain background, wearing black, and for the purpose of freedom from corrupt elites in the government, etc.

And did you notice the fireworks in V for Vendetta?  Well, you can also see fireworks in the TII DVD—both on stage, just before Light Man, and also projected in the video shown during Light Man {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Furthermore, you can see very obvious red, white, and blue on Light Man immediately before the fireworks.  Anyone from the USA will instantly know that these colors are unquestionably linked to the fourth of July, known as Independence Day {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

The fifth of November is basically “Independence Day” in V for Vendetta; and exactly 4 months later, on March 5, MJ had his London press conference.  Between the death on June 25, and the memorial on July 7, there is one and only one date that stands out on the American calendar: July 4!  This day was also about 4 months after March 5, and about 4 months before November 5.  MJ probably would’ve done the London press conference on November 5, except that would’ve been too early—and probably a little too obvious.

We do know that the very last words at the O2 press conference were: “... see you in July!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  Does this mean that Bamsday is July 4, 2010?  Not necessarily; remember, we should not get our hopes up for any specific date.  Nevertheless, he was not referring to July 2009—since that was long before 9-9-09, and certainly Bamsday would not be two months before the “resurrection”!

As far as I understand the above, we should consider November 5th as the hoax Independence Day -> See you in July means see you on my own Independence Day on November 5th (metaphorically speaking)?

It is 498 days from 06/25/2009 until 11/05/2010.  4+9+8=21.

It is 489 days from 07/04/2009 until 11/05/2010.  4+8+9=21.  

21 is 3 x 7 -> 777.  This number joins together the principles of the man, 700, the cosmic plans, 70, and their image in the Archetype, 7, according to R. Allendy. It is the universal organization, 7 + 7 + 7 = 21, the general evolution.

Mo, thank you so much for the amazing research and WOW! I'm amazed by this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions