TIAI November 2
November 01, 2010, 11:53:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I think that it is not only the content of the redirect that is important but the timing as well. We know that there will be a BAM, we had already discussed that point in earlier redirects, this is a certainty. I was thinking why TS does redirect to that now. I think that we are maybe now moving on to the next level. The BAM is a process in itself and may take time to develop. Maybe that the redirect was poiting to that, we have reached a certain stage and are heading now to the next one.

I agree with you Sarahli, that it's all about timing.  The term "the eleventh hour" springs to mind and perhaps this is why TS redirected to this post on the first day of the eleventh month.  It could mean we are moving into the next phase ... a phase that will herald "the beginning of the end".  The seeds of truth have been sown far and wide and the result will be one mighty harvest.

Thanks emerald and "Remember, remember the 5th of November"  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: TIAI 11/2
November 02, 2010, 12:13:11 AM
Thanks for clearing things up TS. We're ready getting to the next stage. Now I can go to bed peacefully. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

November 02, 2010, 12:18:37 AM
Thankyou for that TS. Bringing some much needed clarity to my thinking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 02, 2010, 12:41:43 AM
With TS close beside us we can stay on the right track and not doubt.
The last few days the song 2000 watts has been playing in my mind, especially where MJ says he's now prepared to take us to the next level, and putting on our 3-d glasses. I can hardly wait!  Aside from the sexual meanings, I sense it is also for the hoax and the BAM explosion. K Ortega said there would be some sizzles and pops. This whole adventure has been a wonderful overload, our brain fuses almost blowing from thinking so hard, he's real and everything we need. BAM's coming and it will be powerful and multi-dimensional (3D)!  A billion watts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

November 02, 2010, 12:51:12 AM
The last line in the redirect:

Thanks emerald and "Remember, remember the 5th of November" ;)

Could it be?  There certainly were some pops and some sizzles when parliament (the 'royal arms'?) went down.  Certainly has my vote, if anyone's asking my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 12:51:56 AM
What also peaked my interest about this redirect is how it says "Remember remember, the 5th of November."

It's gonna be an interesting day for sure (V for Vendetta similarities, etc).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

gwynned

November 02, 2010, 12:59:14 AM
I'm really speculating here, but.....The Cirque MJ tickets go on sale November 3rd, according to the video being circulated.  I went to the site on Cirque and had to LOOK for it because there is nothing on their main screen about MJ.  One would think they'd be blasting it all over.  In any case, on the screen where they show the video, there were all of 24 comments (most from believers), less than 48 hours prior to when the tickets go on sale.  Does this seem odd to anyone?  And all those other CDs and DVDs with no actual release date information.  

I suggest we all get on line at Cirque on November 3rd and get ourselves some tickets to see the Legend himself, cuz if we wait til the 5th, we may have a little more competition.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 01:08:02 AM
[attachment=0:18viort0]PEBBLES_BAM-BAM.jpg[/attachment:18viort0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 01:12:01 AM
The Hindu festival of Diwali, also known as the "Festival of Lights," is happening on November 5th.

The key word is LIGHTS (reminds me of Light-Man, light of the world, etc).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

*Mo*

November 02, 2010, 01:12:26 AM

The 5th of November is also the date the movie Due Date is going to be released.

A "due date" generally refers to the date when a baby is expected -> birth.  The whole  awareness process we went through since 06/25/2009 could be considered as a rebirth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 01:24:16 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

The 5th of November is also the date the movie Due Date is going to be released.

A "due date" generally refers to the date when a baby is expected -> birth.  The whole  awareness process we went through since 06/25/2009 could be considered as a rebirth.

That movie sounds funny! I've seen a bunch of previews for it. It has my favorite actor (Robert Downey Jr).

PLOT: High-strung father-to-be Peter Highman is forced to hitch a ride with aspiring actor Ethan Tremblay on a road trip in order to make it to his child's birth on time.

This could signify our journey to the BAM (child's birth = BAM). Or it could even signify MJ's journey to the BAM. Just my opinion :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 02, 2010, 01:39:17 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Needed to add this: Don't forget that November 5 2010 is 777 days from 12/21/2012.

The number 777

• This number joins together the principles of the man, 700, the cosmic plans, 70, and their image in the Archetype, 7, according to R. Allendy. It is the universal organization, 7 + 7 + 7 = 21, the general evolution.
  • Represent the celestial perfection, 7, on the 3 plans of the manifestation: matter, astral (mental or soul) and spirit.
  • 777 is the number of completion.
[/b]

Also:
Quote from: "TS"
TIAI Update #4b: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder
4-21. 777 + 999 = 1776; Greatest Demonstration for Freedom

Now that we have seen both 777 and 999 used repeatedly in relation to TII, the death, the burial, and the resurrection—let’s examine what happens if we add these numbers: 777 + 999 = 1776!  For everyone in the USA, and many around the world, this number is instantly recognized as the year of the US Declaration of Independence: July 4, 1776 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Could this have anything to do with the hoax?

Remember the MLK statement in TDRCAU: “In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom [independence] in the history of our nation [USA].” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  Does this mean that the hoax is mainly for people in the USA, and not around the world?  No; MJ merely used things that already existed about the USA (MLK, and July 4) to represent the whole world.  He also used London (O2), and V for Vendetta parallels (in London)—but the hoax is not mainly for England.

Speaking of V for Vendetta parallels, that was one of the recent redirects.  Both V and MJ spoke in London, with a red curtain background, wearing black, and for the purpose of freedom from corrupt elites in the government, etc.

And did you notice the fireworks in V for Vendetta?  Well, you can also see fireworks in the TII DVD—both on stage, just before Light Man, and also projected in the video shown during Light Man {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Furthermore, you can see very obvious red, white, and blue on Light Man immediately before the fireworks.  Anyone from the USA will instantly know that these colors are unquestionably linked to the fourth of July, known as Independence Day {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

The fifth of November is basically “Independence Day” in V for Vendetta; and exactly 4 months later, on March 5, MJ had his London press conference.  Between the death on June 25, and the memorial on July 7, there is one and only one date that stands out on the American calendar: July 4!  This day was also about 4 months after March 5, and about 4 months before November 5.  MJ probably would’ve done the London press conference on November 5, except that would’ve been too early—and probably a little too obvious.

We do know that the very last words at the O2 press conference were: “... see you in July!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  Does this mean that Bamsday is July 4, 2010?  Not necessarily; remember, we should not get our hopes up for any specific date.  Nevertheless, he was not referring to July 2009—since that was long before 9-9-09, and certainly Bamsday would not be two months before the “resurrection”!

As far as I understand the above, we should consider November 5th as the hoax Independence Day -> See you in July means see you on my own Independence Day on November 5th (metaphorically speaking)?

It is 498 days from 06/25/2009 until 11/05/2010.  4+9+8=21.

It is 489 days from 07/04/2009 until 11/05/2010.  4+8+9=21.  

21 is 3 x 7 -> 777.  This number joins together the principles of the man, 700, the cosmic plans, 70, and their image in the Archetype, 7, according to R. Allendy. It is the universal organization, 7 + 7 + 7 = 21, the general evolution.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 02, 2010, 02:05:29 AM
Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 02, 2010, 02:34:11 AM
I wonder in what stage do we find ourselves in now. Because recently it's so silent that I really wonder what level did we reach. I don't expect anything on 5th of November as always when I get my hopes high they are put down. I don't think anything will happen on 5th of November, as there are 3 days until then and nothing seems to move with anything.

I am somehow tired to search for clues in every single thing, after 16 months....honestly. It's not about complaining here.All we have are clues and I am not afraid to say this, that there must be more to this than only clues all the time. Probably something will happen on 5th of November, but isn't something always happening? I feel kinda lost recently and I would like to ask TS at what stage we find ourselves now?

How many stages there are left, after 16 months? I don't know where we are now, because in the last 2 months, it's been silent and nothing major happened.I really feel somehow lost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 02, 2010, 02:50:34 AM
I think that after 17 months, TS could tell us at least something more clear than clues, because we lived these 17 months trying to figure out if we are crazy to believe this is a hoax, and it would be the time someone would show us something factual, no matter how tiny that thing is. I feel day by day lost without facts but with clues
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal