No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Randy Quaid Speaks to Vancouver Media
November 01, 2010, 09:21:26 PM
WOW!!!!

This gave me goosebumps. I seriously felt like Mike was speaking at certain parts. The part where he mentions Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and Mel Gibson was really powerful. It's not often that people are allowed to speak out like this, or are brave enough to. I applaud him for doing this, and I hope to God he stays safe as well as the celebs he mentioned.

This also makes me wonder more about who the "bad guys" really are in Michael's life...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

November 01, 2010, 10:29:03 PM
I don't think Randy is crazy at all.  The fact that he names names of the bad guys is quite important and makes his claim all the more legit to me.  What he's saying makes total sense and I think it happens ALOT in Hollywood, more than we'll ever know.  It's all just so sad and scary that some people value money more than human life. And of course he will be portrayed as crazy and paranoid in the media.  I commend Randy for his bravery to speak out and I hope he stays safe in my country!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

November 01, 2010, 10:53:31 PM
I don't think he's crazy either. He's very very brave. And I felt his story could have been Mike's as well. All I know is I don't understand what is happening with this, but this story definitely has my attention. Weird stuff about his brother Denis don't you think. Hard to stop my mind trying to fit this into MJ's  hoax scenario. Sometimes it takes a deal of discipline to stop one's mind running off on a tangent when presented with fresh ideas.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 05:14:19 AM
Well, here's a bit of my personal story: what gives me the chills  in the first place are all those very talented but naive young people trying to 'break into the business', not really knowing what they get themselves into. I mean, the cake is already divided and eaten. Studio bosses rely on the safe factor: that's why they keep hiring the same ten (just saying a number) actors over and over again. Hardly any new talent. IF, then this 'lucky' person had his/her contacts. Besides, who earnes while you try to get a fairly well paid acting job before you: the agents, managers, acting/singing/dancing teachers, acting shools, et al. THEY have their shares - the only one bleading is the actor/actress having to have more than one job to pay an industry which exists solely to make money off the ones with hope - the ones who already don't have enough for a decent living. Think about it: there would be a huge unemployment rate, were this filthy show business to be forbidden over night. I once was one those 'hopefuls' in NY and L.A. but the moment I realized what the game plan was, I packed my bags and left. I still love acting/being on stage, but the price is too high for me and I chose not to be a part of something evil.

Hats off for Randy Quaid. I definitely see a connection to MJs hoax. Although indirectly. It's just another puzzle piece. We know that MJ does have a serious reason to make him fake his death. I still hear him say, 'This is a great adventure. There's nothing to be afraid of'. Now why would he say something like that? To make his new fellow dancers feel comfy before going on a big tour? Surely NOT. A tour is a tour. Factually spoken, nothing really new, you know you are on the road quite some time and then it's over. Yes, it might be an adventure to some degree for the dancers being a part of an MJ Show. But I don't believe MJ meant it that way. So, Michael must have spoken about a NEW level of adventure. An adventure that not only involves the crew but also the world. The world is the stage. The adventure involves him faking his death according to a detailled plan and with some official help. Reason: he's on a mission to tear the dirt out into the open. Expose the evil players/PTB. What was MJs motivation: his only concern was and is true peace on earth - make the world a better place. Raise the vibrations/frequency (2000 watts :?: )

His power, his brilliant mind gives him the possibility to finally say: "Pay back time".  Yes, I can fully accept the possibility that there WAS danger to a certain degree in Michaels life, which he used to 'out-think' the bastards trying to ruin his life and also ours as well. That's why hoaxing his death. It let's some of the filthy people show their true intentions; in time they ALL will come forward making the mistake of having tried to mess with MJ and us hence showing their true face because his 'death' makes them feel safe. To me, Mikos' Joker-related tweet "Everything burns" means, that soon the major part of the evil players are cooking, they have shown their true face and intention and soon it will be time to hit back hard. They will ALL be SOOO dumpfounded, they will NOT know anymore where their head is, it spins so fast. Why? Because they did not think, that 'This artist, Michael Jackson, did out-think them"  :lol: Everything burns - the water is boiling, soon ready to cook the eggs.

Randy coming forward in this matter, naming names in public gives me pure joy.

There would be nothing more beautyful than when the PTB would crumble in one single instance and gone is the dark age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

MissG

November 02, 2010, 06:07:27 AM
Thanks for the videos.

I don´t know who Randy Quaid is and I watched the videos with no previous opinion made.

All I can say is that I am happy that people start demasking the sad truth.

I wish this man and family to be safe after this speech.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

November 04, 2010, 06:45:25 AM
[youtube:2ynq4sri]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBnGXX8rntM[/youtube:2ynq4sri]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

November 04, 2010, 10:22:22 PM
Wow... I believe him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 04, 2010, 10:47:45 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
[youtube:16hy1e0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBnGXX8rntM[/youtube:16hy1e0o]

:shock:

Very powerful words and it makes complete sense and ties into a lot of the things we've been talking about.  This guy sounds as frustrated as I get sometimes!  

It's obvious why Michael had to fake his death - there are not enough people who are awakened and the only way to get everybody to snap out of their conscious coma is to shock the world by "coming back from the dead" and make people open their eyes and pay attention.  He HAS to come back and God must protect him and all of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 05, 2010, 01:28:56 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
WOW!!!!

This gave me goosebumps. I seriously felt like Mike was speaking at certain parts. The part where he mentions Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and Mel Gibson was really powerful. It's not often that people are allowed to speak out like this, or are brave enough to. I applaud him for doing this, and I hope to God he stays safe as well as the celebs he mentioned.

This also makes me wonder more about who the "bad guys" really are in Michael's life...
Agreed! I wonder if we've had the wool pulled over our eyes. This whole hoax so many lawyers, financial people. What role does the Michael Jackson Estate really play in MJ's life, does MJ really have final say. Things like this really make me almost doubt again about Michael being alive, makes me uncomfortable. I remember MJ's "Money" song, and how true it is. Makes a person so angry when there is so much injustice and greed, and lies for selfish gain. MJ's beLIEve is for love, for all people. I wish for Michael, much peace of mind and strength for the days and months ahead. Love you Michael! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Randy compares his situation to MJ's
November 17, 2010, 10:13:57 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

After City National Bank's estate planner allegedly told Evi Quaid that the bank preferred to manage the assets of "dead actors," she heard a man's voice on her cell phone in Texas saying, "'If you kill her, there's a lot of money in it for you.'"

"Evi wasn't sure if this was an actual threat on her life or meant to intimidate her as a witness, but this together with the stolen life insurance policy and the estate planner's insensitive remark, and now Alan Watenmaker, the estate planner acting very evasive when we request trust ID numbers and the fact that Watenmaker's firm did Michael Jackson's will and life insurance policy trust, has us very suspicious of their motives," the lawsuit states.

Quaid says his case has a few "striking similarities" to the situation Michael Jackson was in before his death.

"Aside from the fact that we both used the same law firm to do our wills and trusts, one of Jackson's music attorneys was David Braun, Lloyd Braun's father. David Braun resides in Santa Barbara County where Jackson had a series of legal troubles brought on by false accusations before his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 05:36:52 AM
Well, when reading all what Randy Quaid said, then Hollywood sure IS a dangerous industry to be in ... let's just think about the recent deaths and shootings (PR queen, Ronni Chasen). I actually have no problem believing Randy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions