2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "MJs Tinkerbell"
Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
Oh and I don't see any sunflowers...if they are Michael favorite flower you would think they would be all over the place.

:shock:  Excellent observation!

I noticed that when it was the one year anniversary.....not one of the family members brought sunflowers....only the fans.. ;)  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

So what could the sunflowers mean as a clue? They link MJ to LMP, that's for sure. Also The Wizard of Oz.  What's the connection?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

i'm italian and so i'm not very able to understand all the words in a song,but (correct me if i'm wrong) i hear "soon,very soon,we are going to see the king" when the video begins....  :roll: are they going to see a dead king?? maybe,the king in that coffin?? or......??

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

Tarja

Quote from: "LUNA"
i'm italian and so i'm not very able to understand all the words in a song,but (correct me if i'm wrong) i hear "soon,very soon,we are going to see the king" when the video begins....  :roll: are they going to see a dead king?? maybe,the king in that coffin?? or......??

*LUNA*

yes, this is the line. It's from a religious song if I a not mistaken
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Watching this again brings back so much pain....I find myself choking up all over again.  I have been through the death of both parents (God rest them...hurts to write that!) I will tell you it is painful....even years later.  Especially, if you were close to them.  I just don't know what to make of it sometimes.  I just have faith all will be revealed and the truth will prevail.  

On a different note......why on Earth are they allowing photography from the audience?  There are many flashes going off.....seems highly, highly disrespectful.  When the casket comes out....really?  Makes me sort of ill to think about it.  Maybe I am just too sensitive :roll:

Luna- the song is a gospel song talking about going to the king, as in Jesus.  Here is a link for the whole lyrics:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope that helps..... It can be very difficult to understand lyrics sometimes.  Have a wonderful day!

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

wishingstar i feel your pain cause i have lost my parents too when i was nearly at the same age as Prince, it's too painful. I coundn't help crying when i saw  the momorial again, but, honestly, i cannot see Prince crying, i even cannot see him there at all in that video. And Grace, your post makes a lot sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Tarja

Quote from: "wishingstar"
Watching this again brings back so much pain....I find myself choking up all over again.  I have been through the death of both parents (God rest them...hurts to write that!) I will tell you it is painful....even years later.  Especially, if you were close to them.  I just don't know what to make of it sometimes.  I just have faith all will be revealed and the truth will prevail.

I am sorry to hear that, wishingstar.. And this is what always made me shake my head since July 7 2009. I didn't know anything about a hoax back then and even so, for me, they all looked false, like squeezing tears and they weren't falling down their faces. I am not selfish, but even Paris' speech didn't impress me.. I didn't understand why back then, I just recall as it was yesterday. All I felt was huge pain, I couldn't relax my muscles while watching it and when I saw Paris crying... but without tears, it just gave me a cold feeling. At that point all I felt was anger seeing how the brothers looked like they were forcing themselves to look sad, hiding behind black sunglasses while indoors. My grandma died on August 4th 2010.. and my aunt (her daughter) was broken down. She didn't sleep 1 single minute since the moment my grandma died until her funeral. She looked... when I was looking at my aunt I couldn't believe my eyes she really was my aunt that I knew. In a blink of an eye she changed, she looked like she got 5 years older, swollen eyes, eyes that were showing suffering, that they were showing she was crying. She couldn't rise up away from my grandma's coffin. I recall as it was yesterday, when we told her to go away from the coffin at least 30 minutes, because she was staying there, crying over her mother's body: " I don't want to go. No, I don't want to. I can't stand I won't see her ever starting from tomorrow" _ "tomorrow" would have been the funeral. For me it was a deep pain, she was my dear grandma, and I cried a lot, it was a so horrible feeling.. seeing her in the coffin.. and she was my grandma... not a parent. In the Jacksons' eyes I never ever seen 1 single trace of real suffering. I recall the vivid image of Randy & Marlon back on June 27 2009, in their car, laughing and sending kisses to the fans who were taking photos of them. No single trace of suffering 2 days after their brother's death. katherine... June 28 2009, shopping sleeping bags and toys 3 days after her SON's death. She wasn't smilling, but Katherine is always having a rather sad look, and there was no new  feeling on her face, she was as it would have been another day, another evening. And for a mother to loose a son is the most horrible thing in this world.. at least for the majority of the mothers.
The kids were smilling at their father's memorial, Prince looked bored.. making chewing gum baloons, Blanket was looking almost annoyed then when on stage he looked scared.

Someone explain all these... if their brother/father/son had died... someone explain me all this because I can't

Quote from: "MashMike"
wishingstar i feel your pain cause i have lost my parents too when i was nearly at the same age as Prince, it's too painful. I coundn't help crying when i saw  the momorial again, but, honestly, i cannot see Prince crying, i even cannot see him there at all in that video. And Grace, your post makes a lot sense.

I am so sorry to hear this. You were so young.. If you lost your parents at that age too.. tell me, is it true that children at this age don't actually realise what to loose a parent is? Don't they understand the meaning of "death"? I had this age too.. and thank god I didn't loose my parents, but I do know that when I was this age I was terrified by the simple thought of having one of my parents dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

LUNA

Quote from: "wishingstar"
Luna- the song is a gospel song talking about going to the king, as in Jesus.  Here is a link for the whole lyrics:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope that helps..... It can be very difficult to understand lyrics sometimes.  Have a wonderful day!
Blessings Always!

thanx for your link,wishingstar!!  ;)  i've focused my attention on the word "king".....we all know that mikael was called "the king" and,yes,it is a gospel,but i wonder why they've chosen this song,with this words..... is it a coincidence?? ....or a clue??? (or nothing??  :( )

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

MashMike

thank u Tarja, actually not so many years have passed since their death, i'm 20 years now and it even hurts more than back at that time,i was mature enough to realize what happened and i could not get over it for a vey long time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
My mother died when I was 14 years old.  I too felt that the Jacksons emotions were "forced".....I would be sobbing the whole way through it.  I couldn't contain myself even watching this, and its been 30 years since my mother passed.  

That's why I started investigating the fake death.  But at the same time, I didnt have to share my pain in front of millions of people.  The Jacksons all have entertainment in their blood...they dont know anything else.  I heard that only Brooke Sheilds decided to say her own words..she was handed a prepared speech by the family, but decided to use her own words, with their permission of course......Now that itself is really odd. And as we know, most of the people giving speeches, hadn't seen MJ is a long time..

To my new friends on this forum.....Thanks for sharing your stories of pain. :(  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions