Re: TIAI 11/1
November 01, 2010, 03:19:13 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I've been thinking about this redirect all day since this morning, and I tell you I am a bit concerned.
Probably Michael feels insecure about our support? Maybe he feels that his message is not fully understood not even by us? Because the majority of the people here really got the message and also there is no risk for them to give up. The ones who strongly undertstand the message will never give up. There are still some people who feel insecure about the situation- I myself have ups and downs all the time but never never never ever to give up. Never. I have been in this for 12 months and I will be there.

I am honestly concerned about Michael, about what he feels. I don't know if this redirect wants to tell us that he needs more support, understanding and patience. Is it possible that Michael is afraid that things aren't understood yet? Is he afraid to come back or probably things are simmering and coming to an end and the goosebumps start to feel in his heart and he is afraid of the consecuences?(the few fans who probably will get angry and revolted because he made them suffer)

He doesn't ever have to think about the minuscule amount of people who will accuse him of making them suffer. They are a minuscule community. And I tell you, I am completely sure that even those people will understand when he will explain the whole situation. It's human nature, when people don't understand a truth it goes like this: first it will be ridiculed, then denied and in the end strongly opposed. Only HE can make them understand.We can't do it anymore, because people need him for that.

I think that the redirect from yesterday created confusion and also together with the today redirect I feel there is more about the message in it. Probably TS could redirect tomorrow more answers to our tryings to dig into these redirects.

I think Michael is not afraid to go back.
If he planned a comeback, he will, even at some risk.
Fearful of Return does not match Michael. He always seemed quite challenging and courageous.

After all, you are right: it will be well supported by us (fans believers) and I'm sure that even those who are truly RIPS his fans will understand it and be thrilled with his return.

Those who do not support it (purely out of jealousy) do not merit concern, because we can not expect anything good coming from their mouths.

Come back, Michael  ... we're here for you, always!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Sarahli

November 01, 2010, 03:32:07 PM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I think that it is not only the content of the redirect that is important but the timing as well. We know that there will be a BAM, we had already discussed that point in earlier redirects, this is a certainty. I was thinking why TS does redirect to that now. I think that we are maybe now moving on to the next level. The BAM is a process in itself and may take time to develop. Maybe that the redirect was poiting to that, we have reached a certain stage and are heading now to the next one.

I agree with you Sarahli, that it's all about timing.  The term "the eleventh hour" springs to mind and perhaps this is why TS redirected to this post on the first day of the eleventh month.  It could mean we are moving into the next phase ... a phase that will herald "the beginning of the end".  The seeds of truth have been sown far and wide and the result will be one mighty harvest.

Thanks emerald and "Remember, remember the 5th of November"  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

November 01, 2010, 04:05:08 PM
I think it´s time!!!! We can´t miss it!!

People all over the world (everybody)
Join in (join)
Start a love train, love train
People all over the world (all the world, now)
Join in (love ride)
Start a love train (love ride), love train
The next stop that we make will be England
Tell all the folks in Russia, and China, too
Don't you know that it's time to get on board
And let this train keep on riding, riding on through
Well, well
People all over the world (you don't need no money)
Join hands (come on)
Start a love train, love train (don't need no ticket, come on)
People all over the world (Join in, ride this train)
Join in (Ride this train, y'all)
Start a love train (Come on, train), love train
All of you brothers over in Africa
Tell all the folks in Egypt, and Israel, too
Please don't miss this train at the station
'Cause if you miss it, I feel sorry, sorry for you
Well
People all over the world (Sisters and brothers)
Join hands (join, come on)
Start a love train (ride this train, y'all), love train (Come on)
People all over the world (Don't need no tickets)
Join hands (come on, ride)
Ride, let it ride
Let it ride
Let it ride
People, ain't no war
People all over the world (on this train)
Join in (ride the train)
Start a love train, love train (ride the train, y'all)
People all over the world (come on)
Join hands (you can ride or stand, yeah)
Start a love train, love train (makin' love)
People all over the world ('round the world, y'all)
Join hands (come on)

[youtube:151s2j5n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQvmCzILBfE[/youtube:151s2j5n]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 01, 2010, 06:47:08 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Amen to that. I sometimes feel like he is not coming back but will keep on giving himself to us with the new films, CDs, video games etc. But a Thriller without a Comeback would be pointless. And how is the message going to be spread if he changed his mind about the return? We can not do it by ourselves, it is so obvious. I don't believe that Michael would "afraid" to come back because people won't believe it's him BUT probably, he lost his faith in changing people into good and open their eyes. I seriously do not even want to think about the possibility of a non-BAM. That would kill me for the second time and actually that would kill us all if we think about the end of the world! Michael has to come back and lead the army! That's how we can change things.

Well okay, I have to admit that this redirect scared me more. Because I didn't only explain the things that won't happen if he doesn't come back but also I wrote the possibility of a non-BAM and how he could give himself to us such as with the new DVDs, video games, films etc. I'm confused about which part TS wants us to get as the truth. The part I wrote about how we need him to come back or the part about he will give himself to us with his work but won't come back physically? We need to get this straight. So, TS can you pls redirect to this post of mine if Michael is going to comeback no matter what? So we could all understand which part we need to get. Thank you in advance. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2010, 06:56:02 PM
Amen to that. I sometimes feel like he is not coming back but will keep on giving himself to us with the new films, CDs, video games etc. But a Thriller without a Comeback would be pointless. And how is the message going to be spread if he changed his mind about the return? We can not do it by ourselves, it is so obvious. I don't believe that Michael would "afraid" to come back because people won't believe it's him BUT probably, he lost his faith in changing people into good and open their eyes. I seriously do not even want to think about the possibility of a non-BAM. That would kill me for the second time and actually that would kill us all if we think about the end of the world! Michael has to come back and lead the army! That's how we can change things.

Well okay, I have to admit that this redirect scared me more. Because I didn't only explain the things that won't happen if he doesn't come back but also I wrote the possibility of a non-BAM and how he could give himself to us such as with the new DVDs, video games, films etc. I'm confused about which part TS wants us to get as the truth. The part I wrote about how we need him to come back or the part about he will give himself to us with his work but won't come back physically? We need to get this straight. So, TS can you pls redirect to this post of mine if Michael is going to comeback no matter what? So we could all understand which part we need to get. Thank you in advance. :)

It scared me as well, but I think because you explained why having a bam would make more sense then not having a bam, is why he redirected to it. Because, to me, this whole time TS has been saying there would be a bam, even if he didn't come directly out and say it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

_Anna_

November 01, 2010, 07:04:14 PM
In a way I think that probably Michael is in fact ready to come back but people's degree of understanding is keeping him away, still. But a comeback will have to happen in order for the whole situation to be understood by the whole world and for the message to be spread with light's speed.
Probably the time is coming closer and we will determine it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 01, 2010, 07:05:02 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

It scared me as well, but I think because you explained why having a bam would make more sense then not having a bam, is why he redirected to it. Because, to me, this whole time TS has been saying there would be a bam, even if he didn't come directly out and say it.

I hope the part we need to get from this redirect is only "But a Thriller without a Comeback would be pointless" ! Because otherwise, this whole thing would be a huge disappointment. Well we'll see tomorrow I guess. Just keeping my fingers crossed. "MICHAEL COME BACK"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 01, 2010, 07:17:50 PM
Okay, I read what I wrote to yesterday's redirect once more and I also made this post too:

"I think we shouldn't try to understand what the Bible wants to say directly. Because TS' intention is not to teach us the Bible or Christianity. He uses Bible metaphorically to explain the situation we're having in the hoax. TS already wrote that many people will not even believe he is really Michael himself after he comes back. He intensifies the things he wrote and explained by using Bible. The question I had after reading this redirect is; Did Michael change his mind about the return because he thinks that many people will not believe that it's really him even after he comes back? I hope this is not true because I do believe MOST of the fans will believe if they see him in flesh and bone and the rest will believe in time."

So, if it was about a non-BAM, I think TS would redirect us to this post of mine because I wrote and asked if Michael changed his mind about the return. I think he made this redirect because both Souza and I explained the importance of the BAM and I started my post with "AMEN TO THAT" for the things Souza wrote. Pheeeewwww I feel a little bit better now lol :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2010, 07:20:32 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

I hope the part we need to get from this redirect is only "But a Thriller without a Comeback would be pointless" ! Because otherwise, this whole thing would be a huge disappointment. Well we'll see tomorrow I guess. Just keeping my fingers crossed. "MICHAEL COME BACK"!

Also the "And how is the message going to be spread if he changed his mind about the return? We can not do it by ourselves, it is so obvious." ;)
I agree with you, we can't do this without Michael by our sides. I think he will come back, and I believe that everyone should calm down and wait it out, there's a time and place for everything. I'm sure Michael has a huge plan, and maybe or maybe not has already planned when he's going to return, he's thought out, planned and organized the hoax VERY intellectually so far, I don't think he'll just pop in anytime soon and say "Hey, I'm actually alive!" I believe there's a lot more to it than that.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

airieslady

November 01, 2010, 07:43:59 PM
I think it is ironic that the media will have no choice as to report for Michael... hahah!  I love it!  After Mike's message is revealed to the whole world through himself... what will the media do?  The whole world will be much wiser to how the media has lied in the past.  The media can change the world in a minute with forced creation of fear, mindcontrolling commercials, etc.  Stay behind the curtain or comeback in order to proceed in a big way.  He cares too much about the world and I do believe that he truly wants a better life for his own children and the rest of us.  This has been a process of educating everyone in this Army... it had to be this way!  Michael's Way!  I am ready for what's coming next... I will be there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

angel

November 01, 2010, 08:37:27 PM
I think that it is not only the content of the redirect that is important but the timing as well. We know that there will be a BAM, we had already discussed that point in earlier redirects, this is a certainty. I was thinking why TS does redirect to that now. I think that we are maybe now moving on to the next level. The BAM is a process in itself and may take time to develop. Maybe that the redirect was poiting to that, we have reached a certain stage and are heading now to the next one.

I am certain also, that there will be a BAM.  I  think it is set in stone, only the details may change a little.  I believe we are moving from boot camp to active duty, and although we do need a leader of the army, I think Michael is looking for those who can work without supervision, stay focused and on task without his constant direction.  It's a call to action of the heart, and love, not forced, but as natural as the next breath we take. That's an awesome power; it  will overcome the obstacles and make believers out of doubters.  For me, this is a time for prayer, being on my knees before God, asking Him for guidance, not only for the Army of Love, but for Michael, that God's perfect will be done in this.  I believe this is a main avenue of support for him.  This is truly an exciting moment in time and I am so looking forward to the day when all of heaven and earth will declare, "Michael is alive!"  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 01:32:13 AM
[attachment=0:uqxv57w0]PEBBLES_BAM-BAM.jpg[/attachment:uqxv57w0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 11:39:58 AM
Quote from: "angel"

I am certain also, that there will be a BAM.  I  think it is set in stone, only the details may change a little.  I believe we are moving from boot camp to active duty, and although we do need a leader of the army, I think Michael is looking for those who can work without supervision, stay focused and on task without his constant direction.  It's a call to action of the heart, and love, not forced, but as natural as the next breath we take. That's an awesome power; it  will overcome the obstacles and make believers out of doubters.  For me, this is a time for prayer, being on my knees before God, asking Him for guidance, not only for the Army of Love, but for Michael, that God's perfect will be done in this.  I believe this is a main avenue of support for him.  This is truly an exciting moment in time and I am so looking forward to the day when all of heaven and earth will declare, "Michael is alive!"  L.O.V.E.

Yes I agree.
And Intercessors are important...
I thank God for all the ones I've met in the last year.  I thought I was the only crazy one out there.   ;) I had no idea how many people were having similar experiences after Michael's "death". There's been a lot of Spiritual activity going on.  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

November 02, 2010, 11:55:49 AM

I agree with you Sarahli, that it's all about timing.  The term "the eleventh hour" springs to mind and perhaps this is why TS redirected to this post on the first day of the eleventh month.  It could mean we are moving into the next phase ... a phase that will herald "the beginning of the end".  The seeds of truth have been sown far and wide and the result will be one mighty harvest.

if this marks the begining of the end.... LSW also said this is the begining of the end.,,,
then can one say that this marks the middle??   that  counting from 25th june 2009 until now.. and from now until the future....  if this is halftime.. then BAM's day will be on  mars 10th  2012   ??? thats 990 days that will have past  yesterday was day 495.

but if we might think that halfway there already has been.... and we want to look at the magic number 777 ....  then from the 25th june 2009   and counting 777 days... BAM'S day will be on  10th august 2011  :idea:  :?:

what do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Sarahli

November 02, 2010, 04:04:06 PM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"

if this marks the begining of the end.... LSW also said this is the begining of the end.,,,
then can one say that this marks the middle??   that  counting from 25th june 2009 until now.. and from now until the future....  if this is halftime.. then BAM's day will be on  mars 10th  2012   ??? thats 990 days that will have past  yesterday was day 495.

but if we might think that halfway there already has been.... and we want to look at the magic number 777 ....  then from the 25th june 2009   and counting 777 days... BAM'S day will be on  10th august 2011  :idea:  :?:

what do you think?

I am for option two > we're in the middle of the hoax schedule... I don't see a return in 2012 (for obvious reasons *too far*  :lol: ) but in 2011 it makes sense for me. I think that the more the hoax develops itself and the more the BAM approaches we will receive more serious and obvious clues pointing to D-Day until we are 100% sure, all senses awaken for BAM. This is BlackJack who pointed that out because we were almost all saying that Michael will surprise us and not give the BAM date for sure, and it became more clear for me that this is simply not possible because the world's attention has to be attracted for such an important day. So one day or the other we will know for sure the bamsday date. I don't think that BAM is for the 5th of November but as it is an important date for the hoax surely we will receive a big information/message... a revelation maybe I don't know... waiting and seeing  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal