Here's the thing I do think Oprah either knows or suspects whats going on. Michael did do his interview with her in '93 and it was a good one. She said then she was a child in love with Jackie. I don't know exactly what happened during the trial, I think maybe she didn't know if he was guilty or not and did not want to take the chance of promoting a child molester... That is what I think I heard at the time. and she was WRONG!!!!

There must be more to this than we know. Even if Michael's mother approved the interview. Michael's kids are teens now, if their father hated this woman, I think they would have refused to do the interview. Unless, Michael instructed them too. Whas the old saying keep your friends close and your enimies closer... I don't know...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

1. I agree, the name of the song "We All Know What is Going On" is significant to the hoax.
I don't think it is a real single.
2. Oprah referred to MJ as a prankster (aka the joker) stood out to me. There are a million over adjectives to describe him.

I found it endearing how Oprah had a date w/her teenage crush Jackie. Move over Steadman big daddy is in the hizz ouse.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

OMG!Oprah was hilarious, like a teenage girl :lol: everyone in the Jackson family behaves as if nothing happened. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Tarja

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anthony Jones - AHN Entertainment Reporter
Los Angeles, CA, United States (AHN) - Jackie Jackson, member of the Jackson 5 and brother of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson, just released his first solo single in over 20 years. The track, “We Know What’s Going On,” is a soulful slice of dance pop that sounds like exactly what MJ might have strived towards on a new album, complete with chanting choruses, soaring melodies, and unity-inspiring lyrics.

Michael is even featured on the track, with segments of a recorded speech from 2002 playing over the song’s bridge. “Together we can make a change the world / Together we can help to stop racism. / Together we can help to stop prejudice. / We can help the world live without fear,” Michael says.

The single is Jackson's first solo release since his 1989 album, “Be the One.” Over 20 years later, Jackie, who just appeared on “Oprah” in an episode she devoted to her childhood crush, sounds more youthful and vibrant than ever. After appearing on Oprah’s show, Jackie spoke with AHN about O, his brother Michael, and his brand new sound.

AHN: It was great seeing you on “Oprah.” What was it like having probably the most famous woman on the planet telling you you’re her longtime crush?

Jackie Jackson: At first I never heard of that. My friends were telling me about that and I thought they were just kidding me. But then I get this call from her production staff and they just wanted to me to shoot this little video for her and I shot it this one morning. But they built a whole show around that, a whole “teen idols” around it. It was great.

AHN: So tell me, “We Know What’s Going On” is your new single. How did this song come about?

JJ: I had so much fun working on it. Steve DuBerry and I wrote it together, produced it together. He came up to visit me and he just had an idea about some things and he played me something. And I was like, “Hold up. What’s this right here?” I said, “I like this. This could be something.” So we took the song into the studio and I wrote lyrics and melody to the track and there it was.

AHN: What inspired the sound for the single? Are you a fan of dance music?

JJ: Are you kidding me? I love dance music. That’s what’s happening today, music like Lady Gaga. I just love it. People love to have fun and dance. Especially since the economy is down right now, you’ve got to uplift the people through music and dance.

AHN: Your brother Michael is also featured on the song. What was the inspiration to use the words from that speech?

JJ: I had Martin Luther King on there before and I thought, “Wait a minute. I could find my brother saying something similar.” Michael had made this speech at Oxford University and his speech happened to go with the lyrics that I wrote. It worked perfectly with the song. So I took Martin Luther King out and put my brother in there. So when we first heard the song from start to finish and Michael came on, me and Steve both just started crying, just boo-hooing.

AHN: Your brother Michael was reported to have been experimenting with dance music too before he passed.

JJ: His album is going to be incredible when it comes out. So brace yourself. It’s going to be great.

AHN: So you’ve heard some of the material on “Michael”?

JJ: Yeah. It’s amazing. It’s good stuff.

AHN: What is it about the timing now that seems right for a new record from you?

JJ: Well I was supposed to be recording with my brothers but they all have different projects they’re working on right now. Marlon’s working on something, Jermaine is in Europe doing different things, Tito has his blues band. It’s hard for me to get them together all the time because they have obligations to finish.

AHN: What do your brothers think of “We Know What’s Going On”?

JJ: They all love it. They all want to be a part of it now. (Laughing) They’re so busy with their projects but now they kinda regret it!

AHN: Do you think that touring is in the future for you or you and your brothers?

JJ: Of course. My brothers are going to get back in the studio soon and there’s going to be a major tour. They have these individual projects going on right now but they’ll be back. You’ll see

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal