*Mo*

Even-the-uk-balks-at-us-air-security-measures
Written by Kelly Holt  
Thursday, 28 October 2010 17:53

As U.S. airport security measures tighten, squeezing every last ounce of dignity out of law-abiding travelers, even European officials have had enough. Oklahoma’s NewsOn6.com carried Thursday’s AP report that British Airways Chairman Martin Broughton “accused the U.S. of demanding completely redundant security checks at airports, such as removing shoes and separate examinations of laptop computers.”

“Europe should not have to kowtow to the Americans every time they want something done to beef up security on U.S.-bound flights.”

There's nothing new about removing shoes and separate examinations of laptop computers.  That was done at European airports before boarding a plane to the USA already in 2006, and it was done at US airports also.  I remember how much the procedure annoyed me when I had to go through it at the gate at Schiphol Airport before boarding, and I went through it several times after I went for a smoke outside in Philly while waiting for my connecting flight.  Same thing happened on my way home.  

Before we were allowed to board the plane to Philly every passenger was "interrogated" separately by a security dude.  The only thing they didn't want to know was what the color or my underwear was...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "Sarahli"
British Airways Chairman Martin Broughton “accused the U.S. of demanding completely redundant security checks at airports, such as removing shoes and separate examinations of laptop computers.”

Welcome to the flip-flops and caftans on board!
As long as they leave at least the feet on us and provide some smelling salts to the staff...
Finally the real comfort clothing enters into the western hemisphere...
Half of Africa and Asia is dressing like that.
And it's fine - just that some will wonder what kind of ghosts they called in...
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Sarahli

The thing is that people begin to have enough of these 'controls' and if these kind of people like Mr. Broughton begin to talk publicly they try to silence them... hence the false flag = "look they are still terrorists threats no way we will lower the security checks". Also I think that removing shoes is totally un-necessary and I see it more as a measure of mind-control so that people become more and more obedient. Seems nothing to leave out your shoes but for me it speaks volumes on terms of "obey and don't dare to question why". So the same for the body scanners. Each time, these measures have been put in place after a false flag. But yes maybe that the elections are also a reason. A false flag has several purposes... and I presume that now it will be forbidden to transport a cartridge on flight....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "*Mo*"
THE UPS TERROR FLIGHT FROM YEMEN THAT NEVER WAS!

Obama's "scare the Americans into voting Democratic" plan is already in trouble. The official story on Friday October 29th was that an unnamed ally issued a warning for British authorities to be on the lookout for a suspicious package sent from Yemen to Great Britain on a UPS flight. A search of the UPS flighty on the ground in Britain yielded a package containing a printer toner cartridge sprayed with a white substance that looks like plastic Christmas tree snow.

To make the "toner cartridge of death" look even scarier, a circuit board was attached to the outside with wires. Careful analysis of the card itself suggests it is a circuit card from a TV set, most likely the tuner, circa 1980s

Note carefully there is no battery to power this object, nor were any detonators found.

The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Of course, Obama claimed exactly the opposite, which left the BBC struggling to placate the President while not allowing themselves to look like they were changing the original story to do it!

[youtube:2bmv3h0j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmA5tHzOR0U[/youtube:2bmv3h0j]

But the story gets better! The original claim was that the suspicious package originated in Yemen and flew to Britain on an aircraft owned by UPS, and the media showed us all the video of a UPS aircraft being stopped and searched on the runway in Britain.

But there is a problem. There are no UPS aircraft flying in and out of Yemen!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In short, there was not and could not be a UPS aircraft flying out of Yemen.

UPS uses a subcontractor, Sun Tours, to handle shipping in and out of Yemen. Sun Tours sends their shipments via Yemenia Air, and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

In short a toner cartridge that cannot explode shows up on a UPS jet which could not have come from Yemen, and Obama pounds it for all its worth trying to save the Democrats next Tuesday. Frankly I think Americans should be outraged not that Obama tried such a stunt, but that after You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that Obama thinks you are all stupid enough to fall for it again! If tonight's polls are accurate, you weren't and you didn't and Obama may have just screwed his own party to the point where they are all praying for Diebold to save them!

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They will come up with something next. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Sarahli wrote:
Naaah the man in the cave did it... you know... I don't exactly remember his name... Don Laden or something like that... yes that is him and his team. Until we get a one world government and get the whole population micro-chipped I don't think that we will be secure one day. But hopefully they are taking care of that.

They are going to look for Don Laden in Yemen, ... United States is going to get into another war, and said they would "withdraw from Afghanistan," I do not know if it will be Yemen, Iran, .. or we
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "paula-c"
Sarahli wrote:
Naaah the man in the cave did it... you know... I don't exactly remember his name... Don Laden or something like that... yes that is him and his team. Until we get a one world government and get the whole population micro-chipped I don't think that we will be secure one day. But hopefully they are taking care of that.

They are going to look for Don Laden in Yemen, ... United States is going to get into another war, and said they would "withdraw from Afghanistan," I do not know if it will be Yemen, Iran, .. or we

Seems like they want the whole middle-east..... the whole planet even. And yes I have noticed that a finger is being pointed towards Yemen recently. Their satanic agenda is in march.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

FITA

May it happens because of that?

Even-the-uk-balks-at-us-air-security-measures
Written by Kelly Holt  
Thursday, 28 October 2010 17:53

As U.S. airport security measures tighten, squeezing every last ounce of dignity out of law-abiding travelers, even European officials have had enough. Oklahoma’s NewsOn6.com carried Thursday’s AP report that British Airways Chairman Martin Broughton “accused the U.S. of demanding completely redundant security checks at airports, such as removing shoes and separate examinations of laptop computers.”

“Europe should not have to kowtow to the Americans every time they want something done to beef up security on U.S.-bound flights.”

I recently received an email from a friend who asked me to share the information publicly:

The owner of Heathrow agreed with Broughton, as did the British pilots’ union and several European airlines.
That says a lot coming from a continent with the ubiquitous security camera, but, hey, it seems even Brits have a limit. AP continued with Europeans’ complaints that the U.S. imposed unnecessary and overly intrusive air travel security measures, calling on the Obama administration Wednesday to re-examine policies ranging from X-raying shoes to online security checks for Europeans.

The European Union challenged the U.S. requirement for European travelers to have online checks before boarding U.S.-bound flights, claiming the system is burdensome and it’s uncertain how long personal data is stored and used. Europeans aren’t currently required to have visas to enter the U.S.
The TSA responded with this statement: “The U.S. works closely with our international partners to ensure the best possible security. We constantly review and evolve our security measures based on the latest intelligence."

But some European airlines, including the popular Virgin Atlantic, agreed that airport security is too time-consuming and they want it reevaluated. Complaints are that security measures are redundant.
AP’s article notes, “Britain's Aviation Minister Theresa Villiers said the government planned to give airport managers more freedom in determining how to meet security goals.”

The controversy, however, goes beyond the inordinate amount of time required to clear security, or redundancy in measures.

The issue has reached the point known in the stock market as resistance, or, when a stock has reached a price at which the market resists any increase. People are resisting increased levels of outrageous security intrusions, at least as far as how much is enough and how much delay can be tolerated.

One argument frustrated travelers posed is that if technology is so advanced, and it could detect anything potentially dangerous, why are they required to remove clothes just for some TSA employee to make sure?
So said Donald Smith, 48, of Providence, Rhode Island. "I actually just flew in last night. I think the whole process has gotten slightly out of hand. I appreciate the concern, but for things like taking off shoes — shouldn't the machines be able to detect anything that could be potentially dangerous?"

It is hoped by some that airline companies will intervene in order to protect their customer base. Heck, even the pilots are fed up.
On this side of the pond, an American sparked debate last week in Memphis. ExpressJet Airlines pilot Michael Roberts refused to submit to the body scanner, then the requisite pat-down, sparking attaboys from all over the country for his resolve.

The action may have jeopardized his job, but it reflects the attitude that some Americans, as well as Europeans, have indeed had it.

I received a message from another friend who asked me to forward it:

=== It's sick - plain and simple ===

There's been little discussion about the euphemstically-named full-body "pat downs" taking place in US airports as they effect CHILDREN.

We've put up numerous videos now of very young children being stripped searched in public, touched against their will, and, in any other place and under any other circumstances, molested by TSA screeners.

Parents are counseled to tell their children that these "screenings" are a game.

The US news media's comment on this?

Deafening silence.

Instead they ask us if we aren't being "too sensitive" and tell us there needs to be a "balance between security and privacy."

Children are being taught that anyone in uniform has free access to their bodies...that they can't say "no"...and that their parents are unable to protect them.

In turn, parents are being taught that they cannot protect their children.

The only word that comes to my mind to describe this enterprise is "criminal."

Did not the TSA, Homeland Security, and the White House (and the jackals in Congress that fund this insanity) anticipate this as an outcome?

There are two possibilities here: either this is official idiocy and arrogance of the highest order or this outcome was anticipated and deemed acceptable.

I don't know the answer...but I do know that as a government agency that works closely with the CIA and FBI, Homeland Security and the TSA have access to hundreds of psychologists and psychiatrists, in their employ, under contract, and available at the drop of a dime.

I am not an expert in child abuse so I asked my friend and colleague Kenneth Wooden for his comment.

Wooden is a former journalist and author of the chilling and important book "The Children of Jonestown."

His experience covering the Jonestown story and seeing the hundreds of children's coffins that came back from Guyana motivated him to create a training company that teaches children how to identify and protect themselves from predators.

I asked him what he thinks of the TSA's policy of commanding its employees to strip search and conduct full body "pat downs" of small children.

I specifically asked him his opinion of the TSA advising that young children be told that these officially sanctioned intrusions of their bodies are a game.

Wooden's answer follows...

=== The TSA has crossed the line ===

As a national child personal safety expert, I submit the TSA crosses the line when it allows the patting down of children for security reasons, cloaked as a game.

The most recent Gallup Poll on childhood abuse revealed that in just one year, more than a million children were sexually and physically abused. Along the same lines, the American Medical Association has referred to the rape and sexual exploitation of women and children as a "violent and silent epidemic." Men increasingly reveal how they were sexually assaulted in their youth, by a rainbow of sexual predators, usually someone they knew.

Given that background - and the number of survivors that have been sexually abused and exploited - it is beyond comprehension how the Homeland Security Agency's TSA can conceive of such insensitive and invasive security checks on our children and youth. Even worse, they want to depict pat downs of children as a game! As an investigative researcher/reporter who has interviewed well over a thousand sexual offenders, I can document that one of the favorite ploys to lure children and youth into sexual abuse is to disguise it as a "game."

How can experts working at the TSA be so incredibly misinformed and misguided to suggest that full body pat downs for children be portrayed as a game?! To do so is completely contrary to what we in the sexual abuse prevention field have been trying to accomplish for the past thirty years. Such policy could essentially desensitize children to inappropriate touch and ultimately make it easier for sexual offenders to prey on our children. This policy is also incredibly insensitive to the countless victims who have already been traumatized by unwanted touching in their lives and could be re-traumatized by such pat-downs.

In my judgment as a lifelong journalist and child advocate, such unapprised actions by the TSA borders on criminal negligence and, legally speaking, "deliberate indifference to the future emotional well being of millions of victims and the potential for far too many more young victims."

Ken Wooden

Child Lures Prevention

=========

=== What you can do ===

Please - if you think this information is important - share this e-mail far and wide.

As far as I know, this issue is not being discussed anywhere else in a public forum in America...not in Congress, not in the news media, not in the White House, and not in the self-justifying press conferences of the TSA.

The TSA, and the entire US government White House and Congress, has crossed the line here.

Think long and hard before you agree to allowing the small children in your care to be subjected to these searches.

Let the so-called public servants who conceived of and imposed this system - and now unashamedly defend it - know what you think.

Share this e-mail.

Thanks.

One of our videos on this subject:

However, there is a solution:

TSA REMEDY- Ron Paul Introduces HR 6416: The American Traveler Dignity Act

Congressman Ron Paul decries TSA abuses on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives 11-17-2010.

WATCH VIDEO:

OR

Only two things are needed to prevent hijackings:
1. LOCK THE DOOR TO THE COCKPIT
2. ARM THE CREW

WHY NOT JUST MAKE THE COCKPIT A SELF-SUFFICIENT MODULE WITHOUT ANY DOOR TO THE PASSENGER BAY?

Congressman Paul interviewed by Neil Cavuto-11/18/2010

Ron Paul Introduces HR 6416: The American Traveler Dignity Act

Contact your Congressman and ask him/her to support HR6416, The American Traveler Dignity Act, introduced by Congressman Ron Paul.

Mr. Speaker, today I introduce legislation to protect Americans from physical and emotional abuse by federal Transportation Security Administration employees conducting screenings at the nation’s airports. We have seen the videos of terrified children being grabbed and probed by airport screeners. We have read the stories of Americans being subjected to humiliating body imaging machines and/or forced to have the most intimate parts of their bodies poked and fondled. We do not know the potentially harmful effects of the radiation emitted by the new millimeter wave machines.

In one recent well-publicized case, a TSA official is recorded during an attempted body search saying, “By buying your ticket you gave up a lot of rights.” I strongly disagree and am sure I am not alone in believing that we Americans should never give up our rights in order to travel. As our Declaration of Independence states, our rights are inalienable. This TSA version of our rights looks more like the “rights” granted in the old Soviet Constitutions, where freedoms were granted to Soviet citizens — right up to the moment the state decided to remove those freedoms.

The incident of the so-called “underwear bomber” last Christmas is given as justification for the billions of dollars the federal government is spending on the new full-body imaging machines, but a Government Accountability Office study earlier this year concluded that had these scanners been in use they may not have detected the explosive material that was allegedly brought onto the airplane. Additionally, there have been recent press reports calling into question the accuracy and adequacy of these potentially dangerous machines.

My legislation is simple. It establishes that airport security screeners are not immune from any US law regarding physical contact with another person, making images of another person, or causing physical harm through the use of radiation-emitting machinery on another person. It means they are subject to the same laws as the rest of us.

Imagine if the political elites in our country were forced to endure the same conditions at the airport as business travelers, families, senior citizens, and the rest of us. Perhaps this problem could be quickly resolved if every cabinet secretary, every member of Congress, and every department head in the Obama administration were forced to submit to the same degrading screening process as the people who pay their salaries.

I warned at the time of the creation of the TSA that an unaccountable government entity in control of airport security would provide neither security nor defend our basic freedom to travel. Yet the vast majority of both Republicans and Democrats then in Congress willingly voted to create another unaccountable, bullying agency– in a simple-minded and unprincipled attempt to appease public passion in the wake of 9-11. Sadly, as we see with the steady TSA encroachment on our freedom and dignity, my fears in 2001 were justified.

The solution to the need for security at US airports is not a government bureaucracy. The solution is to allow the private sector, preferably the airlines themselves, to provide for the security of their property. As a recent article in Forbes magazine eloquently stated, “The airlines have enormous sums of money riding on passenger safety, and the notion that a government bureaucracy has better incentives to provide safe travels than airlines with billions of dollars worth of capital and goodwill on the line strains credibility.” In the meantime, I hope we can pass this legislation and protect Americans from harm and humiliation when they choose to travel.

--------

Season's Gropings from the TSA

Roxi Copland- I'll be groped for Christmas (TSA Edition)

TSA THEME SONG Comply With Me

------------------

IT IS TIME TO START A NEW AIRLINE COMPANY:
NO GROPE OPT OUT

--------

Guess who stands to profit by all this "security."

Michael Chertoff - Paid pitch man for naked body scanners

Check Federal Criminal Code Title 18

ALL OVER AMERICA INNOCENT AMERICANS ARE FALSELY ACCUSED OF MOLESTATION. THOSE WHO DO IT FOR A LIVING ARE NOT PROSECUTED.

Elusive Innocence: Survival Guide for the Falsely Accused (Paperback) by Dean Tong

-------------------------------

TSA security: 'It's our business to touch yours'
Includes a hilarious video

----------

READ THE ACTUAL TSA Administrative Directive: Opt-Outters To Be Considered “Domestic Extremists”

---------

Ron Paul Crotch Groped by TSA, Calls for Boycott of Airlines

--------

The TSA is out of control
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Actual video of TSA attacking a 3 yr old in leg braces

------------

TSA Searches: Are Trains and Subways Next?

----------------------

Glenn Beck and Andrew Napalitano on TSA
Administration Is Setting Us Up For An "Event"
So Obama Can Say "I Was Trying To Protect You"

Terrorism provides the EXCUSE FOR TYRANNY.

Patriot Act Presentation

American Recipe for Holocaust - A startling video by Naomi Wolf, author of "The End of America"

Rahm Emanuel, Obama's chief of staff, speaks on the Opportunities of Crisis

The sequence of steps that have been taken, in this country, is the most common pathway to dictatorship.

THE SHEEPLE ASK:
"You would rather we let or guard down and suffer terrorist attacks on our own soil?"
"Can't the government cut a few corners to help with natural calamities?"

Government officials making searches without warrants, demanding identification without probable cause, to believe that a crime has been committed IS a terrorist attack on our own soil.

For Hitler, the national emergency was the burning of the Reichstag Building. Then he set up the Gestapo.

We have 9-11 and "HomeLand Security". It even sounds like "Fatherland"

Totalitarians gain power through techniques that have been developed over the entire history of mankind. Most of these techniques have been written down in "training manuals" for would be dictators.
Examples are:
"And Not a Shot is Fired" by Jan Kozak, This is the manual for taking power through crisis.
(It is ALSO the manual for STOPPING the taking of power through crisis… if patriots read it too)

------------

TSA Agents Took My Son

-------------------------------

Obama Tells Americans: Get in Line and Get Your TSA Gropings

----------------------------

STRIP SEARCHING LITTLE BOY
The FEDS want to reduce the number of pedophiles on the internet. There are not enough young boys and girls to share.

---------------------

TSA Pat Down Search - It's a Crime!

---------------

TSA pulls pants off 71 y/o man with knee implant

-------------------

WHAT TSA REALLY STANDS FOR

----------------

BOOKS BY RON PAUL
The Revolution: A Manifesto (Paperback) by Ron Paul

-----------------

End the Fed (Hardcover) by Ron Paul

VIDEO DISCUSSION
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

Sarahli

I think that people should boycott airports (avoid taking a plane) until they change the rules because if the people don't do anything it will be far worse than that, as if it wasn't already! If I had children I would absolutely refuse that they go through this and I would absolutely refuse to go through these scanners. For the moment it is in airports but what if it is in all public buildings? I mean it looks like a police state. When you have to queue and you're not at ease because of what is going to happen you must ask yourslef a question. This is not normal. They don't have the right to do that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

They are harming our children more by image and sound than by hands in an airport.
Do we watch what they watch?
Do we listen to what they listen to?
Do we know how many times they have raped our kids mentally already and did deprive them of their innocence?
"Do we know where our children are?"
It is all out there just in front of our eyes.
Yet we laugh and name it to be another funny idea when in fact the message is getting subliminal and its influence is getting dangerous.

It is not the airport.
It is daily life that is pulling our kids into a certain stream if we let go off our responsibility of holding their hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Put in that perspective it gives another perspective of the thing Paula... Police state is on the way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iSk4v__bgvY[/YouTube]

Before politicians made votes people promising things good and wonderful, a great life. They promise today is that they protect people from terrorist, terrible things, assassinations and death.
the mass media, the great weapon creation of opinion, fear and hatred that all the world is swallowed as great truth, always the same story, continue to use this resource as did them the NAZIS, and people still like believe is this great charade

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

Quote from: "Grace"
They are harming our children more by image and sound than by hands in an airport.
Do we watch what they watch?
Do we listen to what they listen to?
Do we know how many times they have raped our kids mentally already and did deprive them of their innocence?
"Do we know where our children are?"
It is all out there just in front of our eyes.
Yet we laugh and name it to be another funny idea when in fact the message is getting subliminal and its influence is getting dangerous.

It is not the airport.
It is daily life that is pulling our kids into a certain stream if we let go off our responsibility of holding their hand.

Grace, you do have a good point.  We are losing our children more to what they watch on TV or in the movies, what they listen to, and the games they play.  We are losing them more to entertainment than to airport screenings.  I read earlier this year that entertainment is becoming more and more a tool of education used by the Illuminati to brainwash our children from the time they are born (or earlier) if we are not careful.  So you do have a good point.  Our children are having their minds and souls raped and stolen right in front of us.

However, with these airport screenings becoming more and more invasive, our children are also being sexually assaulted by government officials and told that it is ok for that to happen; and parents are being told that it's ok for the government officials to do this.  This is another step toward a police state.  We need to stand up to the government and say that we are not going to tolerate this any more.  If enough of us do that, maybe they will listen.  We should peacefully resist the government's attempts to invade every area of our lives.  That should go for airport stuff, education, entertainment, and everything else, since the government is infiltrating everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

FITA

Put in that perspective it gives another perspective of the thing Paula... Police state is on the way.

I agree, Sarahli.  If we don't stand against what our governments are doing, we will be living in a police state very soon.  I understand that anyone posting information to dissuade people from submitting to the TSA will be considered an extremist.  I guess we are "extremists" here for valuing freedom and dignity.  However, if we peacefully resist this completely unreasonable invasion of our privacy and this encroachment on our freedom, we can, perhaps, put an end to the police state before it starts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

http]

http]

FITA

Yesterday, I read that, while we are fighting the increasing invasion of our privacy and encroachment of our freedom and dignity at airports, suicide bombers in the middle east are having explosive material surgically implanted into their bodies in order to avoid detection.  However, I think this is another Illuminati ploy to try to convince us of the need for more of what they are calling security measures at airports and other public venues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

http]

http]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal