Re: TIAI 10/31
November 01, 2010, 01:03:52 PM
Ops  just noticed the first article about "clues"   was posted on 09-09-09  I just find that interesting ;)

Clues Emerge Over Mystery Satellite Soon After Launch
By Justin Ray

posted: 09 September 2009
02:39 am ET
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2010, 02:20:05 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I hope so too. If it's one of the other options, then I don't know what else we can do. The majority in here supports his message and understands it. Some might still have some doubts because they don't fully understand TS' posts because they are long or they don't speak English very well, and some because they don't think this is Mike's message. Even though I can be harsh on fans sometimes, I know one thing for sure. When he comes back, every fan will support him in any way they can, doubters won't have doubts anymore and those who thought it is not his reason to hoax his death, will realize they have been wrong and already know where to catch up on reading. If he has doubts if he will get enough support from the fans, I think that won't be necessary. His fans love and adore him too much to let him down and they are with millions, if not billions. I also believe that all the money that has been made will be used for the good, I don't believe he is a material person and I am sure he will help those in need with it. That is why I will buy every album and every DVD that will be released.

Those who will oppose when he returns or even spread hate, never were fans or understood what he stands for anyway. You will always have people like that, some people won't even see truth when it slaps them in the face, but I still believe they are the minority. Everyone is feeling something is about to happen. Everyone I talk to say they have the feeling something is changing (without even mentioning the hoax or its purpose). I explained this whole story to a friend of mine who first thought I was nuts, and in the end he said: "Could Michael be the one that will change the world, or at least start the change, leading and guiding us into a new era?" He finally got what I meant, how big this is. That it is to make people wonder what was ever real in this world and to stand up for their rights and to bring back love in this world. He immediately stopped ridiculing this whole thing and was quiet for 5 minutes. Then he said: "I wholeheartedly hope you are right". My mission for that day was accomplished. People will understand, at least that is what I think when I look at the people around me. When I start talking about the subjects we discuss here (not MJ related), they all say they know about it and that something needs to be done, yet many also say that it's not affecting them yet (so they think) so they do not feel the urge yet to do something about it. For that we need a big wake-up call.

Amen to that. I sometimes feel like he is not coming back but will keep on giving himself to us with the new films, CDs, video games etc. But a Thriller without a Comeback would be pointless. And how is the message going to be spread if he changed his mind about the return? We can not do it by ourselves, it is so obvious. I don't believe that Michael would "afraid" to come back because people won't believe it's him BUT probably, he lost his faith in changing people into good and open their eyes. I seriously do not even want to think about the possibility of a non-BAM. That would kill me for the second time and actually that would kill us all if we think about the end of the world! Michael has to come back and lead the army! That's how we can change things.

I fully agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 01, 2010, 03:39:34 PM
Hello TS,

I have never actually adressed you in any post until today. First I read the thread dealing with the whoisit.net...domain name and the timing of it marking the start of TIAI. The redirect was on the 1 year anniversary reminding people of how far we've come and that wow look how fast 1 year has gone by!

We are still here and still ALIVE. Keep the coarse.  ;)
I didn't post in that thread so here goes:

Happy 1 year Mark "Anniversary"

I recognized the ending date for the domain name is in 2012 (confirmation) for me of what I already suspected and have felt in my gut.

I am prepared to wait it out until then or beyond. This isn't over once Mike BAMS or the domain name TIAI expires. It aint over in 2012 either. This is a long journey but, well worth it in the end.

Thank you TS for your consistant strength, persistant redirects, your absolutely brilliant numerology posts, and everything else you do behind the scenes. Thanks for not giving up and thanks for your patience and endurance.
Thanks for being a messenger and a great example in long suffering.
 ;)

Switching into this topic of redirects to bible scripture. I get that many people here are leary of the scriptures because of how man made religion has jaded people over the years. I realize the bible, GOD, and Jesus gets a bad rap because of how man has polluted, corrupted and distorted what the word of GOD is really supposed to be about.

The bad reputation of religion is a huge stigma on spirituality, faith, or believing in a higher power. It keeps people from just being like a child and having a child's imagination to believe in what we can not see.

To be like a child and just trust that this is ALL gonna work out. I don't know how it will happen, I just believe and trust it will.  We as adults are more resistant to change or trusting in people because we have alot of emotional baggage, damage, memories of hurt from our own lives that it bleeds over into making the leap of faith now and just believing and trusting in us here on the forum.

Believing that we are enough to do this even if there is no BAM.

I believe we have to have enough faith in ourselves no matter what, that we are strong.

I believe we need to trust in ourselves first, to let go of our pre-conceived negative notions of the scriptures. I believe we need to trust that Mike was the catalyst in this cosmic shift in our thinking and actions.

I believe he is one of many catalysts that have started a change.

We can see in HIStory starting in the bible some of the messengers who came and gave us warnings. They did their job assigned to them by GOD. They set the coarse of change. They planted seeds, then let go and let GOD. They knew in their hearts that they did all they could to plant seeds. Then after they were gone another messenger picked up the torch and carried on into the next phase. This messenger did their job according to what GOD decided for them to do, then they are gone.
The torch is passed again. This is a repeating cycle.

Fast forward. Michael is a messenger called upon from GOD to deliver a message to the people.

A teacher has to give the students the skills to do what is necessary long after the teacher is gone.

I believe Mike will BAM but, I believe that even if he never did, he has taught us and given us all the skills we need to go on and teach the world.

I realize some find it hard to relate to the scriptures so I found some other material that is more on the level of spirituality but, is absolutely correct in the fact that we have the power to create our world. We have the power to manifest the desired result.
Even IF Mike would never BAM, we can do this.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Manifesting and Creating Reality
How to Harness to the Power to Manifest
May 20, 2009 Kristen Lauter

Allowing Abundance - Kristen Lauter

Since the dawn of time man has had a profound effect on creating reality, yet was not fully aware of these divine gifts of manifestation.

Most people are not aware that there lies an incredible divine force within each and every being. A force that regenerates, rejuvenates and re-creates reality according to how the observer observes. A force that loves each and every soul's expression into being. One that loves unconditionally, all of its creations.

What is this force?

This force has been described as the higher aspect of self, the part which is called creator, God, source or divine essence. When a human soul traverses the spiritual journey to awakening, calling upon an inner strength to learn more about self, the discovery of this innate force, divine spark, or power within is inevitable. This is when an incredible surge of energy, love, peace and zest is felt throughout the body, the mind, and the soul where the miraculous begins to occur on a daily basis. Divine inspiriation, joy and conscious manifestation become more readily attainable and understood abilities that come with the territory. When one aligns with their higher aspect of self, amazing things begin to unfold.

The Power Within to Manifest

Some discover this sparkling gem (divine self and the ability to manifest), when times are tough or when a major change occurs in life and questions are asked of the existence of a higher force. Others discover this gift when turning inward, such as practicing meditation, entering quiet contemplation or silent prayer. And yet most do not discover it at all in this life time.

My point in what I am saying is:

I think maybe the idea of "How overwhelming it might feel to Mike to think that The World will only change if and when he comes back"

The "death" of Michael Jackson The King of Pop was PANDEMODIAM...

Imagine for one second "The shear Pandemonia of his RETURN?"

This is a process of return. This can not be rushed. It will take some more time, involving more lessons.

Our teacher never really left us, he has been here all along, in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.

Our teacher is here now with us on this forum. I believe that.

I feel secure that this is gonna be aight.  ;)

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2010, 09:45:07 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Hello TS,

I have never actually adressed you in any post until today. First I read the thread dealing with the whoisit.net...domain name and the timing of it marking the start of TIAI. The redirect was on the 1 year anniversary reminding people of how far we've come and that wow look how fast 1 year has gone by!

We are still here and still ALIVE. Keep the coarse.  ;)
I didn't post in that thread so here goes:

Happy 1 year Mark "Anniversary"

I recognized the ending date for the domain name is in 2012 (confirmation) for me of what I already suspected and have felt in my gut.

I am prepared to wait it out until then or beyond. This isn't over once Mike BAMS or the domain name TIAI expires. It aint over in 2012 either. This is a long journey but, well worth it in the end.

Thank you TS for your consistant strength, persistant redirects, your absolutely brilliant numerology posts, and everything else you do behind the scenes. Thanks for not giving up and thanks for your patience and endurance.
Thanks for being a messenger and a great example in long suffering.
 ;)

Switching into this topic of redirects to bible scripture. I get that many people here are leary of the scriptures because of how man made religion has jaded people over the years. I realize the bible, GOD, and Jesus gets a bad rap because of how man has polluted, corrupted and distorted what the word of GOD is really supposed to be about.

The bad reputation of religion is a huge stigma on spirituality, faith, or believing in a higher power. It keeps people from just being like a child and having a child's imagination to believe in what we can not see.

To be like a child and just trust that this is ALL gonna work out. I don't know how it will happen, I just believe and trust it will.  We as adults are more resistant to change or trusting in people because we have alot of emotional baggage, damage, memories of hurt from our own lives that it bleeds over into making the leap of faith now and just believing and trusting in us here on the forum.

Believing that we are enough to do this even if there is no BAM.

I believe we have to have enough faith in ourselves no matter what, that we are strong.

I believe we need to trust in ourselves first, to let go of our pre-conceived negative notions of the scriptures. I believe we need to trust that Mike was the catalyst in this cosmic shift in our thinking and actions.

I believe he is one of many catalysts that have started a change.

We can see in HIStory starting in the bible some of the messengers who came and gave us warnings. They did their job assigned to them by GOD. They set the coarse of change. They planted seeds, then let go and let GOD. They knew in their hearts that they did all they could to plant seeds. Then after they were gone another messenger picked up the torch and carried on into the next phase. This messenger did their job according to what GOD decided for them to do, then they are gone.
The torch is passed again. This is a repeating cycle.

Fast forward. Michael is a messenger called upon from GOD to deliver a message to the people.

A teacher has to give the students the skills to do what is necessary long after the teacher is gone.

I believe Mike will BAM but, I believe that even if he never did, he has taught us and given us all the skills we need to go on and teach the world.

I realize some find it hard to relate to the scriptures so I found some other material that is more on the level of spirituality but, is absolutely correct in the fact that we have the power to create our world. We have the power to manifest the desired result.
Even IF Mike would never BAM, we can do this.

Manifesting and Creating Reality
How to Harness to the Power to Manifest
May 20, 2009 Kristen Lauter

Allowing Abundance - Kristen Lauter

Since the dawn of time man has had a profound effect on creating reality, yet was not fully aware of these divine gifts of manifestation.

Most people are not aware that there lies an incredible divine force within each and every being. A force that regenerates, rejuvenates and re-creates reality according to how the observer observes. A force that loves each and every soul's expression into being. One that loves unconditionally, all of its creations.

What is this force?

This force has been described as the higher aspect of self, the part which is called creator, God, source or divine essence. When a human soul traverses the spiritual journey to awakening, calling upon an inner strength to learn more about self, the discovery of this innate force, divine spark, or power within is inevitable. This is when an incredible surge of energy, love, peace and zest is felt throughout the body, the mind, and the soul where the miraculous begins to occur on a daily basis. Divine inspiriation, joy and conscious manifestation become more readily attainable and understood abilities that come with the territory. When one aligns with their higher aspect of self, amazing things begin to unfold.

The Power Within to Manifest

Some discover this sparkling gem (divine self and the ability to manifest), when times are tough or when a major change occurs in life and questions are asked of the existence of a higher force. Others discover this gift when turning inward, such as practicing meditation, entering quiet contemplation or silent prayer. And yet most do not discover it at all in this life time.

My point in what I am saying is:

I think maybe the idea of "How overwhelming it might feel to Mike to think that The World will only change if and when he comes back"

The "death" of Michael Jackson The King of Pop was PANDEMODIAM...

Imagine for one second "The shear Pandemonia of his RETURN?"

This is a process of return. This can not be rushed. It will take some more time, involving more lessons.

Our teacher never really left us, he has been here all along, in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.

Our teacher is here now with us on this forum. I believe that.

I feel secure that this is gonna be aight.  ;)

Peace

Nicely put, Thank you.
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known...
1 Corinthians 13:12
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

navibl

Don't Shoot the Messenger in the Army of LOVE
November 04, 2010, 12:30:33 AM
I am not going to elaborate because this speaks for its self. The movie SKYLINE may not be such fiction!!  This information speaks for itself.  But think about the meaning of "We have 4 years to get it right"  What is beyond that? Michael being away I feel is to bring awakening.  When he said they don't care about us, He really meant it!!  The redirect from  10/31 points to people not listening to warnings!  The LHC website is very factual and gives an overview of CERN but not many know about it.  It is right under our nose, if you live in the region.  Is it Alice in Wonderland or the Gates of Hell?  A very prolific speaker gives his insight on what is being done by our President and Science, and NASA!

The video below has 12 parts.  If you go to the Channel and sort by date all the vids are in sequence.  This man explain the device shown in the link above.  The speaker is talking about the Volcano erruptons for the 4th time in a week in Indonesia. Remember what are we willing to BeLIEve and be open minded about? If you don't want to hear the prayer, skip and start at 6:00... Not believing does not change what is taking place.

See for yourself! research and have an open mind and God Bless you!  I love you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions