Re: TIAI 10/31
October 31, 2010, 03:21:44 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Michael and TS, I believe, are masters at knowing, and using Scriptures for their own purposes. So atheists, have no fear that MJ or TS are trying to convert you. I personally believe the Bible is in complex layers, numerology included. This Bible passage is THE number one proof that Christians use to prove that there is a hell of torturing flames awaiting the vast majority of people including almost all of you here, I am so sorry to have to tell you :cry:. Okay that's the bad news, the good news is Jesus was telling a parable. Now Jesus was a galling, cheeky, sarcastic, shoot from the hip kinda guy. This parable was a scathing attack at the religious leaders and pharisees, because they thought they were the sure ones to get into heaven or paradise, because of their high position and Kabbalah knowledge of Torah and Talmud, man-made traditions and interpretations. It is riddled with cheeky sarcasm at them. This is a lengthy article if you want to persue this further. Bottom line is--there is NO hell of flames. Here is one article that closely dissects the words.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IMO I think TS is simply saying that few will change their mind even if Michael should come back from the "dead". There is a huge gap between 'beLIEvers' and non-beLIEvers and it is difficult for them to cross over; a huge gap between those who gullibly trust the media and those who question everything and look deeper. Moses and the prophets might be all the discussion on the internet exposing what is happening around us, the double-speak and false telling of history, etc. So be prepared that even if Michael should come back, that will not shake up the general feelings of people. Even Jesus in this parable gave no solution why the idea that even He himself dying and rising from the dead (which he does later) will not persuade people to change their ways and repent. That's because it is God who is fully sovereign and in control, and the drama will unfold as He chooses according to His time-table. People BELIEVE when God opens their eyes, take away the veil, and gives them faith, not a moment before. It is pre-determined. So smile, you are all on candid camera--somewhere! 8-)  :lol: JMO

Loving the last line  :D  :D  :D  :D
So smile, you are all on candid camera--somewhere!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 04:11:06 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Well my interpretation in reading this, in a very simplified way, they are talking about a man who goes to heaven and one who goes to hell.  It is stated that the space between heaven in hell is a huge chasm... one that no one could cross even if you wanted to.

The man in hell begs that God send someone to warn his family... to warn them of their ways so that they will not end up in hell like him.  He believes that if God would resurrect someone from the dead to send this message that his family would surely listen.

But the point is made that if they are not willing to listen to those who prophesized about this, those who have already warned them of their ways, then they will not listen to one who has risen from the dead either.

Many thoughts run through my head on this one...

Is TS likening himself to a prophet in a sense, telling us about the end of the world, redirecting us to the Bible, etc. and we are not listening and according to this, we wouldn't listen even if MJ himself came back from the "dead" and told us the same thing?

Is MJ likening himself to a prophet and has been telling us things through his songs and we have not been listening and we still would not listen even if this is all proven to be a hoax?

Has MJ truly been enlightened to something and made very aware of the spiritual battle going on and where we are unknowingly heading and had "died" and we are like the family and he is wanting to comeback to tell us but doesn't know if we would even listen if someone was to comeback from the "dead" to tell us?

Is the comeback not even MJ but maybe Elvis coming back to warn us?

Ok I CLEARLY NEED SLEEP!  Help me out guys.... I need your rational thoughts here!  :?

What a profound scripture.  Lilwendy, I was totally with you until the Elvis part but who knows?  I hope that if MJ is concerned about who will listen he will know that he must step out on faith **if God has called him to do so.*** If he feels called is a very important consideration.   If not, well...

"He who has ears, let him hear"  Or, from a Paul Laurence Dunbar poem, "...don't worry 'bout the mule being blind, just load the wagon and pull on the line. for them that's going, get on the wagon, and them that ain't, get out the damn way."  

Sometimes you must step out on faith and allow God to speak through you, which MJ has much experience doing.

Did anyone ever see that series, Carnival on HBO or Showtime?

In his own time.... I will be patient.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 04:14:42 PM
A major point that I find in this is that once again, we are being reminded of the importance of TIMING in all this....If Michael comes back too soon, yes, maybe the Believers will be overjoyed, but at what cost? If the Non-Believers outnumber the Believers even at 2-1, there will still be so much work to be done to convince them that it really is Michael and that he had a very good reason to do it...and at this point, to say this was the actual ratio would be ludicrous!....it's more like 200-1 or 2000-1, if that!....I think if you believe, you must quietly, effectively and unwaveringly promote the idea that Michael Jackson is quite possibly still alive...the seed must be planted...the idea has to stop sounding crazy....the SIMMERING is not complete...PATIENCE is needed so "the effect will be greater"...
and the best way to accomplish this, in my opinion? It's so obvious! Make That Change in your life...the one that Changes Your Ways...people will stop and take notice...they will ask why....and you will tell them in two simple words:

MICHAEL JACKSON

Besides.....WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

October 31, 2010, 04:20:10 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Michael and TS, I believe, are masters at knowing, and using Scriptures for their own purposes. So atheists, have no fear that MJ or TS are trying to convert you. I personally believe the Bible is in complex layers, numerology included. This Bible passage is THE number one proof that Christians use to prove that there is a hell of torturing flames awaiting the vast majority of people including almost all of you here, I am so sorry to have to tell you :cry:. Okay that's the bad news, the good news is Jesus was telling a parable. Now Jesus was a galling, cheeky, sarcastic, shoot from the hip kinda guy. This parable was a scathing attack at the religious leaders and pharisees, because they thought they were the sure ones to get into heaven or paradise, because of their high position and Kabbalah knowledge of Torah and Talmud, man-made traditions and interpretations. It is riddled with cheeky sarcasm at them. This is a lengthy article if you want to persue this further. Bottom line is--there is NO hell of flames. Here is one article that closely dissects the words.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IMO I think TS is simply saying that few will change their mind even if Michael should come back from the "dead". There is a huge gap between 'beLIEvers' and non-beLIEvers and it is difficult for them to cross over; a huge gap between those who gullibly trust the media and those who question everything and look deeper. Moses and the prophets might be all the discussion on the internet exposing what is happening around us, the double-speak and false telling of history, etc. So be prepared that even if Michael should come back, that will not shake up the general feelings of people. Even Jesus in this parable gave no solution why the idea that even He himself dying and rising from the dead (which he does later) will not persuade people to change their ways and repent. That's because it is God who is fully sovereign and in control, and the drama will unfold as He chooses according to His time-table. People BELIEVE when God opens their eyes, take away the veil, and gives them faith, not a moment before. It is pre-determined. So smile, you are all on candid camera--somewhere! 8-)  :lol: JMO

Amen, MJonmind.  Amen.  I read you loud and clear.  Very well said.  And thanks for the analysis.  I shall read it.  Jesus changed my life.  Michael changed my life.  One life is worth changing.  My soul is saved.  Michael will change millions even though not all.  All you can do is say, "I left some part of this life better than I found it."
He can only do his best.  What is he best to be? God is the best knower.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 06:01:40 PM
I can understand it somehow, sorry if I am an ignorant:

26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that would pass from Which They Henci To You cannot; Neither Can They pass to us, That would come from thence.

This means that between Michael / TS and us fans, there is still a large distance (delay the return of Michael)... We can not go along with Michael and not so little he comes to find us (sadly) ...
[/color]

28For I have five brethren; That May he testify unto Them, They Also lest come into this place of torment.

Michael actually has five siblings ... deconfiamos that Randy might be TS and others can always give us some tips for getting us rid of the torment of doubt??

Saith unto him 29Abraham, They Have Moses and the prophets, let's hear Them Them.

We must listen TS and Michael, because we have them.

31And he said unto him, If They hear not Moses and the prophets, Neither Will They Be Persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Perhaps this means: if we fail to understand the message and believe in TS, a return not help, because even though Michael return and explain the whole situation yet, we do will not believe in him and his message??
This means that we have for Michael closed mind?? Maybe....
:?:  :?:
Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 06:08:59 PM by AnaMarcia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 31, 2010, 06:05:05 PM
I think we shouldn't try to understand what the Bible wants to say directly. Because TS' intention is not to teach us the Bible or Christianity. He uses Bible metaphorically to explain the situation we're having in the hoax. TS already wrote that many people will not even believe he is really Michael himself after he comes back. He intensifies the things he wrote and explained by using Bible. The question I had after reading this redirect is; Did Michael change his mind about the return because he thinks that many people will not believe that it's really him even after he comes back? I hope this is not true because I do believe MOST of the fans will believe if they see him in flesh and bone and the rest will believe in time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 31, 2010, 06:20:21 PM
Hoax related I understand that there is a gap between beLIEvers and non- beLIEvers that cannot be overcome and that even Michael's return will not convince some of them because they have already rejected TS' message. Maybe that it is not more necessary to delay the BAM?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

October 31, 2010, 06:35:18 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Hoax related I understand that there is a gap between beLIEvers and non- beLIEvers that cannot be overcome and that even Michael's return will not convince some of them because they have already rejected TS' message. Maybe that it is not more necessary to delay the BAM?

Hmmm, that's another way to look at it... I am a bit in the dark on this redirect, I have no idea what TS means with this. Will the BAM be delayed, is he thinking of not bamming at all because he is afraid people won't believe him, or is it as you say? I really don't have a clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 31, 2010, 06:41:23 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

Hmmm, that's another way to look at it... I am a bit in the dark on this redirect, I have no idea what TS means with this. Will the BAM be delayed, is he thinking of not bamming at all because he is afraid people won't believe him, or is it as you say? I really don't have a clue.

I hope that this is it!  8-)  But yes like you I am not sure about the meaning of that redirect. I'm sure TS will 'tell' us more in the next one. I feel like something is about to happen... but I don't know what. I think that Michael will bam no matter what.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

October 31, 2010, 06:42:00 PM
I get the redirect as "being already in hell" (earth, as MJ) and "being in heaven" (as dead MJ) will not make any difference. People won´t listen and the same mistakes will be happening.

Coming back would mean more hate. I don´t think that MJ feels secure or supported enough to BAM.

If he comes back and people doubt, here we are  :D

Every nose, ear, eyebrow, eye, hand, finger, hair growing, tooth, lip....has been disected to the exam.

Next re-direct, a pic of today´s look of MJ...... :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

October 31, 2010, 06:52:27 PM
My understanding now is that the BAM is tied to the hoax, one cannot go without the other. If there is no BAM, there is no Hoax for me. So the BAM will be, no matter what people say or think and we soldier of Love will be there for Michael no matter what.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 31, 2010, 07:00:16 PM
Bam will also help the world to understand our "devotion" for MJ. He is unique and his loyal supporters and fans, as well  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 31, 2010, 07:02:29 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
I get the redirect as "being already in hell" (earth, as MJ) and "being in heaven" (as dead MJ) will not make any difference. People won´t listen and the same mistakes will be happening.

Coming back would mean more hate. I don´t think that MJ feels secure or supported enough to BAM.

If he comes back and people doubt, here we are  :D

Every nose, ear, eyebrow, eye, hand, finger, hair growing, tooth, lip....has been disected to the exam.

Next re-direct, a pic of today´s look of MJ...... :P

The biggest problem not is "people do not believe it is Michael", but they can't  to believe "in the real reason for which he had to choose the Hoax" and to turn your back on your message.
Many may say it was for money, especially since so many launches of books, CDs, DVDs, movies and games.
I hope Michael has a plan to return in safety and get rid of censorship and defamation of people of media cruel and filthy.
I hope he is really getting ready, because I really want to watch it again ... will be one of the most amazing and joyful day of my life.

Miss you, Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Sarahli

October 31, 2010, 07:15:29 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Bam will also help the world to understand our "devotion" for MJ. He is unique and his loyal supporters and fans, as well  8-)
I loooove that.  ;)

AnaMarcia > people will have to believe (and listen to) Michael and us at the same time. Michael is not alone in all this. Don't worry.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 31, 2010, 07:23:22 PM
If AnaMarcia here the problem is us, this division of believers and nonbelievers, and in turn the division is in the believers with TS messages there are people who believe in them and others do not believe. Many people have not heard the message of Michael. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions