No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Miko Brando twitter......
October 30, 2010, 04:24:06 PM
So this was recent. 4 months ago. In another words maybe he is trying to tell us something? I found this in the middle of Michael Jackson pictures. I was puzzled to see that twitter. What puzzles me the most is EVERYTHING BURNS..It makes me feel that nothing lasts for ever. I wonder if Miko is in the hoax
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 30, 2010, 04:29:01 PM
Wow! I don't know what to think.
Brando was a good friend of Michael's
But wasn't "the Joker" one of Michael's nick names?
I don't think Brando himself would have called himself one of Michael's Hero's.
or was he saying the Joker was Michael's hero? Joker on Batman? I know Michael liked Batman but why would Joker in batman be anyone's here? I am not that familiar? any ideas?

Where is Brando now? Could he be with Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

October 30, 2010, 04:31:24 PM
He was simply quoting the movie.
I've yet to see how this has any relevance to the hoax.
And opinions?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

October 30, 2010, 04:32:43 PM
also notice the quotes.
He is quoting somone or something... are the rest of his tweet so punctuated?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2010, 04:33:12 PM
this was just the time when we discussed the Pepsi accident and the possibiliy of it being a hoax. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

we mentioned Miko in there, the circumstance that he was one of the first on stage who extincted the fire and that he was with DaveDave, the burns victim, on LKL.

The thread was locked on June 1st, Miko tweeted on that day.

Maybe there is a connection, that he was reading here and giving a comment?
Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 04:33:57 PM by friendlikeme81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

all4loveandbelieve

October 30, 2010, 04:33:47 PM
Quote from: "loma"
He was simply quoting the movie.
I've yet to see how this has any relevance to the hoax.
And opinions?

Ioma, That's what I said earlier, maybe it is nothing. But maybe it is? I have no clue. If it is nothing well than we will continue to look for something else. Thanks for reading my post. blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 30, 2010, 09:54:32 PM
WoW I haven't seen this tweet before. It tells a lot to me. First of, he used quotation marks when he wrote "it's not about the money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns". And the second quotation marks were used for "One of Michael's heroes.". I think he used the second quotation marks to make us realize that he used the quote of the Joker from the Batman, to show the first part in quotation marks and the second part with the quotation marks are RELATED! You know what I'm trying to say? The quote from the movie and Michael are related! It is so simple. People are talking about the REASON of the hoax. And he explained it with the quote from the movie! It's not about money, it is about sending a message! Michael didn't make the hoax to earn more money but he did it to give a message! Nice choice of quote! And Joker is also one of Michael's nicknames. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 30, 2010, 10:02:11 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
WoW I haven't seen this tweet before. It tells a lot to me. First of, he used quotation marks when he wrote "it's not about the money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns". And the second quotation marks were used for "One of Michael's heroes.". I think he used the second quotation marks to make us realize that he used the quote of the Joker from the Batman, to show the first part in quotation marks and the second part with the quotation marks are RELATED! You know what I'm trying to say? The quote from the movie and Michael are related! It is so simple. People are talking about the REASON of the hoax. And he explained it with the quote from the movie! It's not about money, it is about sending a message! Michael didn't make the hoax to earn more money but he did it to give a message! Nice choice of quote! And Joker is also one of Michael's nicknames. :)

Purelove you are a genius. I knew when I found this twitter i felt that it meant something. and you figured it out.. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

October 30, 2010, 10:07:36 PM

I agree PureLove. It seems to me that this is what is being relayed in Miko's tweet as well. Michael didn't do it for the money. He did it for the message. That answers speculation some have had as to whether Michael hoaxed his death to pay off debt...

I also believe the Miko is very relevant to this hoax. Let's not forget that he was on LKL many times and every time he defended Michael even when others around him were saying the opposite.  In my opinion he spoke out of a true and loyal heart. One that could keep a secret. Also - DD was on LKL at the same time and Miko appeared to be having a hard time keeping a straight face...just my observation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 30, 2010, 10:09:16 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Purelove you are a genius. I knew when I found this twitter i felt that it meant something. and you figured it out.. God bless.

aww thank you hun. I'm not a genius, just figured out what the tweet could mean, that's all. :) I'm not following Miko on Twitter but it seems like I need to :D LOVE YOU SWEETS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2010, 10:10:11 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

aww thank you hun. I'm not a genius, just figured out what the tweet could mean, that's all. :) I'm not following Miko on Twitter but it seems like I need to :D LOVE YOU SWEETS.

It's an interesting choice of people that Miko is following...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 30, 2010, 10:11:52 PM
Quote from: "MJsForever"
Wow! I don't know what to think.
Brando was a good friend of Michael's
But wasn't "the Joker" one of Michael's nick names?
I don't think Brando himself would have called himself one of Michael's Hero's.
or was he saying the Joker was Michael's hero? Joker on Batman? I know Michael liked Batman but why would Joker in batman be anyone's here? I am not that familiar? any ideas?

Where is Brando now? Could he be with Michael?

Last we heard Miko had that flower shop...somehow I have trouble imagining Miko with a flower shop. I apologize if I'm wrong...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 30, 2010, 10:14:03 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I agree PureLove. It seems to me that this is what is being relayed in Miko's tweet as well. Michael didn't do it for the money. He did it for the message. That answers speculation some have had as to whether Michael hoaxed his death to pay off debt...

I also believe the Miko is very relevant to this hoax. Let's not forget that he was on LKL many times and every time he defended Michael even when others around him were saying the opposite.  In my opinion he spoke out of a true and loyal heart. One that could keep a secret. Also - DD was on LKL at the same time and Miko appeared to be having a hard time keeping a straight face...just my observation.

Agree with you hun. Also one of the believers called the flower shop they own and she talked many times with Brando's wife. She asked her questions about Michael and she told us that Miko's wife NEVER mentioned Michael like he is gone or she never said that MJ is dead. And after that the believer told her that she is a believer and thinks that MJ is alive. She didn't say anything about it. She didn't deny it or agree with it. But she says that it is so obvious the Brando family is in on the hoax :) And this tweet tells a lot about it. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2010, 11:14:15 PM
Miko was with Michael for a long time. I'd believe if he trusted anyone, he'd have trusted Miko. With whatever.

And what I love about Miko is he hasn't  done an expose or tell all on Michael. He's remained loyal to the supposed end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal