As I said.  I used to be a Portrait Photographer; I know how to read people.  No fantasy required.
I've given two links & the legal definition.  One with both signatures and a seal, and the new one.  The burden of proof is not mine.
Some people will refuse to believe regardless of evidence, even from the horses mouth; what ever, it's not my job to convince you.  
Some can't forgive the past; even if it's PapCrap or twisted, edited interviews.  That's human nature in motion I suppose...

Where's the L.O.V.E.?

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

MissG

Quote from: "MsTrinity333"
As I said.  I used to be a Portrait Photographer; I know how to read people.  No fantasy required.
I've given two links & the legal definition.  One with both signatures and a seal, and the new one.  The burden of proof is not mine.
Some people will refuse to believe regardless of evidence, even from the horses mouth; what ever, it's not my job to convince you.  
Some can't forgive the past; even if it's PapCrap or twisted, edited interviews.  That's human nature in motion I suppose...

Where's the L.O.V.E.?

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing...

Uh?  :?  

MsTrinity333, for your judgemental response I guess that you have not read some of the theories of this forum regarding the marriage certificate and why that certificate has been questioned.

Yes, you are right, it´s human nature....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Well isn't that special.
I don't put much faith in theories...  :lol:
Just plausible facts.  I didn't judge anybody.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

*Mo*

On the Certificate:
Here is the meaning of a Sworn Statement:

Sworn Statement Law & Legal Definition

Sworn statement is a statement that is given under oath or under penalty of perjury. It can be oral or written. It is similar to an affidavit and the only difference is that it is not witnessed and sealed by a notary public. Usually the person making the statement signs a separate endorsement present at the end of the document stating that the declaration is made under penalty of perjury.

It is just something to verify that a legal action such as a marriage was actual. Proven with a seal and a witness or witnesses. Which, of course, was Lisa's former brother-in law.  Are we supposed to tell the people at Dominican Republic how to construct their legal documents?  :|  I'm sure, this is already a sort of a "template" for marriage contracts.

Here's a basic interpretation:
In the city of _______Dominican Republic, this 26th day of May, before me, ___name__________ in my capacity as _________, at my residence and office situated _________came MJJ, singer,35, a resident of Los Angeles, California, U.S.A., with passport # _____son of JJ and KJ, and LMP, actress, 26 , a resident of LA, Calif, U.S.A. w/ passport #_____, daughter of EAP & PP, declaring their intention to marry. I declare that both parties have the legal capacity to do so and are entering into this contract of their own free will and that there is no existing impediments for the marriage to take place, and have complied with all legal requirements. Therefore, know all men by this presents, that the contracting parties have hereunto signed this certificate in accordance w State Civil Law #659 contained in par. 4 of article 68.

What does it take for a contract, marriage or otherwise, to be valid...
1) consenting parties who are of legal age and has the capacity to enter into a contract,
2) it must be executed before or witnessed by a person authorized to do so, and
3) no legal impediments

Here's another page:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

L.O.V.E. Eternally

Let's take another look at the Michael Jackson / Lisa Marie Presley certificate:

"portador de pasaporte estadounidense 034643028" -> U.S. passport holder 034643028.

The passport states "Michael Joe Jackson", yet the certificate states "Michael Joseph Jackson".

That's the first error, let's continue:

Joseph Jackson -> that should have been Joseph Walter Jackson
Kathreine Jackson -> that should have been Katherine Esther Jackson
Elvis Aaron Presley -> that should have been Elvis Aron Presley
Prisila Presley -> that should have been Priscilla Presley

So, since almost all the names of the people involved and especially the name of one of the persons who signed this certificate contain errors, non can he hold accountable.  A fake of a fake is not fraud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

LMP is listed as an actress in that document. Tell me what has she acted in previously?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
LMP is listed as an actress in that document. Tell me what has she acted in previously?

Lol, what?! Seriously? That's insane. I think her entire life has been an act.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "*Mo*"

On the Certificate:
Here is the meaning of a Sworn Statement:

Sworn Statement Law & Legal Definition

Sworn statement is a statement that is given under oath or under penalty of perjury. It can be oral or written. It is similar to an affidavit and the only difference is that it is not witnessed and sealed by a notary public. Usually the person making the statement signs a separate endorsement present at the end of the document stating that the declaration is made under penalty of perjury.

It is just something to verify that a legal action such as a marriage was actual. Proven with a seal and a witness or witnesses. Which, of course, was Lisa's former brother-in law.  Are we supposed to tell the people at Dominican Republic how to construct their legal documents?  :|  I'm sure, this is already a sort of a "template" for marriage contracts.

Here's a basic interpretation:
In the city of _______Dominican Republic, this 26th day of May, before me, ___name__________ in my capacity as _________, at my residence and office situated _________came MJJ, singer,35, a resident of Los Angeles, California, U.S.A., with passport # _____son of JJ and KJ, and LMP, actress, 26 , a resident of LA, Calif, U.S.A. w/ passport #_____, daughter of EAP & PP, declaring their intention to marry. I declare that both parties have the legal capacity to do so and are entering into this contract of their own free will and that there is no existing impediments for the marriage to take place, and have complied with all legal requirements. Therefore, know all men by this presents, that the contracting parties have hereunto signed this certificate in accordance w State Civil Law #659 contained in par. 4 of article 68.

What does it take for a contract, marriage or otherwise, to be valid...
1) consenting parties who are of legal age and has the capacity to enter into a contract,
2) it must be executed before or witnessed by a person authorized to do so, and
3) no legal impediments

Here's another page:

L.O.V.E. Eternally

Let's take another look at the Michael Jackson / Lisa Marie Presley certificate:

"portador de pasaporte estadounidense 034643028" -> U.S. passport holder 034643028.

The passport states "Michael Joe Jackson", yet the certificate states "Michael Joseph Jackson".

That's the first error, let's continue:

Joseph Jackson -> that should have been Joseph Walter Jackson
Kathreine Jackson -> that should have been Katherine Esther Jackson
Elvis Aaron Presley -> that should have been Elvis Aron Presley
Prisila Presley -> that should have been Priscilla Presley

So, since almost all the names of the people involved and especially the name of one of the persons who signed this certificate contain errors, non can he hold accountable.  A fake of a fake is not fraud.

I see what you're saying; thanks for blowing it up for us to see.

Here's what a friend of mine has stated about that document:
I speak Spanish and I worked in a Legal Office...I've seen soooo many marriage certificates, from all Hispanic countries. That is an Official Act and I can tell you cause I have experience! I used to translate them all the time, Marriage, Birth and Death certificates. As long as the seal is located at the bottom of the act, has a registration number (book, page, tome number as in, libro, pagina, toma numero, numbero de registracion) and it is signed by both parties it is valid and legal. (The translation that you have there is pretty good)
A Sworn Declaration or Sworn Affidavit is also a valid act, because it is under penalty of perjury. It's like an oath. Plus, the information is totally correct. For an official party to put the seal and sign on behalf of the state is definitely serious deal.

I'll pass this info on to her and see what she finds.  But ...how can you be legally divorced if you were never legally married?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

paula-cTopic starter

MsTrinity333, If it is true what you say about the information you have these documents is nearly all Latin America, birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, divorce records, any documents to be recorded in front of a notary, civil or court leadership, all have the page number, book, number of volume, number of registration. Now that you think the marriage certificate that is in the link, I'm not saying that it is not, the problem is that firms are not seals

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ae457o.jpg
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sorry... I'm having trouble understanding:
"Now that you think the marriage certificate that is in the link, I'm not saying that it is not, the problem is that firms are not seals"

Do you mean this document?

I've been trying to find a better picture that's more complete to send to my legal friend.  as you can see the bottom is cut off.  So far no luck.  But I will post her answer as soon as I get some info from her.

What do you mean by "firms are not seals"?  I'm not sure what you're asking.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Serenitys_Dream

LMP's signature looks different than her autographs.

Marriage Certificate

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

I'm using a translator ( are shit ), :lol:  i want to say that in that document are not signatures or the stamps
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Now where did I hear that "different signatures" story also??  No, I'm not going to throw in all the different Michael Jackson signatures again, no no no!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Now where did I hear that "different signatures" story also??  No, I'm not going to throw in all the different Michael Jackson signatures again, no no no!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:

This image contains signatures, supposedly Mike's, on official documents and letters.  I numbered them, and made a list showing which signature appears on which document/letter:

Full size image here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1: Marriage license Lisa Marie Presley
2: The Chandler settlement
3: Letter concerning participation in project "The Way of the Unicorn/The Endangered Ones"
4: The will
5: Moonwalk
6: Passport issued in 1987
7: Letter firing John Branca
8: Letter to Diane Williams, cease and desist from signing for his certified mail
9: Letter to Judge Melville substitution of Tom Mesereau in place of Geragos
10: Passport issued in 1993
11: Drivers license
12: AEG contract signature "Michael Jackson"
13: AEG contract signature "The Michael Jackson Company LLC, Name: Michael Jackson"
14: Contract mayor city of Gary concerning The Michael J Jackson Performing Arts Center

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Sooo,here there areeee  :lol:

All the signatures, taráaaaa

Quote from: "Gema"

Where's the L.O.V.E.?

MsTrinity333, for your judgemental response I guess that you have not read some of the theories of this forum regarding the marriage certificate and why that certificate has been questioned.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sooo,here there areeee  :lol:

All the signatures, taráaaaa

Where's the L.O.V.E.?

Like I said...
I don't put much faith in theories... :lol:
Just plausible facts. I did not judge anybody; the point is there seems to be a real lack of the L.O.V.E. MJ lived his life by all over the internet concerning LMP & those who support her.  When I hear from my legal friend concerning the spelling inconsistencies I'll let you know.  Until this document is PROVEN a fake (even with spelling errors) I will believe Michael & Lisa.  It makes no sense to do otherwise nor does it nullify their love for each other.  Lisa gains nothing by lying about it. She changed her last name to Jackson, and at the divorce asked for NOTHING but her name back.  If it were a lie the tabloid press would be all over it & so would MsPrissy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions