paula-cTopic starter

Here's the latest info she told me:
" In order to understand why the judge put Prisila instead of Priscilla...you have to be a Latin American. In Spanish that's how you spell Priscilla...you spell it Prisila. There are errors back in those days with all my clients. If it's not the name of the father is the name of their mother...Or the city where they were born. That's because the system isn’t that strict!"

Latin America as they are citing, I'm latin and identity documents of a foreigner as they are written as they are written on your birth certificate or passport, how is a person of the Chinese?. eg the Spanish translation of Michael is Miguel, no way can be written in a document Miguell Jackson, that is not allowed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-cTopic starter

If it's not the name of the father is the name of their mother...Or the city where they were born. That's because the system isn’t that strict!"

There are "errors" in all the names
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

That's because the system isn’t that strict!"

Well  laws are to be met, but when money through systems are not as strict
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

@MsTrinity333, I made my points very clear in my lasts posts to you and I am not changing my opinion.

Also, I (and more here) can´t read those documents and by that we can´t judge what´s written. Untill a better close up is shown for me/ us to anaylize the docs, I stand my ground.

@Paula,

Shame on those lazy messy stupid Spanish speaking people  :evil: Do they even know how to write? :evil:  why aren´t they "strict" enough when writing names in legal documents?  :evil:

How dare they, "latinos",  don´t bother about ones name?? how?? Hooowwwwww??

Talking about stereotypes :roll:

¿Me corto las venas o me las dejo largas?  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Quote from: "paula-c"
eg the Spanish translation of Michael is Miguel, no way can be written in a document Miguell Jackson, that is not allowed.

I call Michael "Mikin"  :lol:  is that valid?

"Minkin Yanson and Lisamari Presli" That´s how it sounds in Spanish  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-cTopic starter

@Paula,

Shame on those lazy messy stupid Spanish speaking people  Do they even know how to write?  why aren´t they "strict" enough when writing names in legal documents?  

How dare they, "latinos", don´t bother about ones name?? how?? Hooowwwwww??

Talking about stereotypes  

¿Me corto las venas o me las dejo largas?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In 2006, Michael visits a friend in Germany and he called the police to help, because too many fans came in the street. The police wanted to see Michael’s passport and they say it was Michael Joseph Jackson, born in Gary Indiana.  

There could be two passports, Michael Joe and Michael Joseph to keep his artist life and private life apart. A friend of mine from the Philippines has told me: "In my country, the Philippines, it's legal to have two passports and a lot of Filipinos have two."  It's not important what he was named at birth, because you can change your name. In the copyright catalog all names are used... same in the FBI report.

On the 2005 court documents it clearly stated JOE.

During the Dangerous Deposition he had to state his full name in court and he stated "Michael Joseph Jackson".

His will and his children's birth certificates list Michael Joseph Jackson as their father; who names his two sons Michael Joseph Jackson.
So go on speculating about his name... It's not that relevant... there are two COURT videos where he has to state his name. First you have the Dangerous court case, where he states his name as "Michael JOSEPH Jackson" ; the second one verdict announcement, where he´s named as "Michael JOE Jackson".   I think both versions are legal. Watch the TMZ live feed about this, Harvey Levin even addressed it.

A Lawyer has said: On the signature-Michael can draw a star on the document and Lisa can put an x on the document and they acknowledge the star and the x as their signature, the document is legal. The lawyer said signature in its simplest translation simply means a mark. So that puts to rest the argument that he signed as Michael Joe Jackson instead of Michael Joseph Jackson or vice versa; for as long as he signed it and acknowledge it as his signature. Also wrong spelling has no bearing on the legality of the document.  As long as nobody challenges the marriage, the contract stands.  If, however, Danny comes and say they were still married when Lisa contracted the marriage w/ Michael, then that can be grounds for nullification of the marriage.

* The name of your parents doesn't have to be complete in order for you to get married, you can just put first name and last name.
* Again; Spelling errors make no legal difference on documents.
* Name variations (middle name) or signature styles make no legal difference.  It does not matter, it's the same. Michael Joseph (JOE) Jackson.
* Judge can WAIVE all the requirements listed.

Here's another picture:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

paula-cTopic starter

Well, at all that there are many inconsistencies, up to the Dominican judge that supposedly I inform the marriage it lies in an interview (video published by Gema), when he says that LMP is divorced the previous year, LMP I get divorced on May 06, 1994 and 20 days despues supposedly he marries Michael.

paula-c wrote:

Apart from what you said and Gema, the lawyer speaks of those who attended the wedding, who were the witnesses said that they were the bodyguards, they LMP and MJ took a lawyer, journalist asked if he saw them as if they were in love , and the lawyer says no, he thinks that was an array of commercial character, the journalist asked whether there were photos and the lawyer says that is not the sign a confidentiality agreement, said a blond bodyguard took photos and record a video, talking about the divorce of PML and said that she did in Santo Domingo and San Cristobal in May last year?, then talk about the weather that lasted the ceremony, 10 0 12 minutes, also said that he took the affidavit the day before, and finally the journalist asks you think about Michael and the lawyer replied that he thought he was a masculine man (not gay), who was very shy, always regretted his eyes and looked like a child and more has never returned to see that at the time he returned to speak with his lawyers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I does not matter that in the Phillipines one can have 2 passports with 2 different names/ numbers (and this i will check if is legal at all) since Michael´s passport was not expedited in the Phillipines.

The only known I have a bout 2 passports being for one person is if one has a dual/ double nationality.

Also, the pic posted is just a photocopy, framed.... the stamps are not even certified....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

paula-cTopic starter

Gema wrote:

I does not matter that in the Phillipines one can have 2 passports with 2 different names/ numbers (and this i will check if is legal at all) since Michael´s passport was not expedited in the Phillipines.

The only known I have a bout 2 passports being for one person is if one has a dual/ double nationality.

Also, the pic posted is just a photocopy, framed.... the stamps are not even certified

Gema now that you mention I have 2 passports, I have dual citizenship ... I am Venezuelan and Spanish ... :lol:  and my data has a Spanish passport is true and exact copy of my birth certificate and my passport Venezuela
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "paula-c"
Gema wrote:

Also, the pic posted is just a photocopy, framed.... the stamps are not even certified

Gema now that you mention I have 2 passports, I have dual citizenship ... I am Venezuelan and Spanish ... :lol:  and my data has a Spanish passport is true and exact copy of my birth certificate and my passport Venezuela

Hey, In Venezuela is "VeneSuela" and in Spain would be "BeneZuela" as it sounds  :lol:

So, yes  ;) both passports, both identical names :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

paula-cTopic starter

Gema » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 pm

paula-c wrote:
Gema wrote:

Gema now that you mention I have 2 passports, I have dual citizenship ... I am Venezuelan and Spanish ...  and my data has a Spanish passport is true and exact copy of my birth certificate and my passport Venezuela

Hey, In Venezuela is "VeneSuela" and in Spain would be "BeneZuela" as it sounds  

So, yes  both passports, both identical names

hummm,...... yes ! :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions