Interesting Thing in "2012" Movie
October 29, 2010, 12:33:38 AM
I finally got around to watching the 2012 movie yesterday. When I was watching, I saw something that made me go, "Hmm."

No, I am not talking about the Jackson parallels (which everyone knows about by now, thanks to TS :D).

Let me explain:

During the film, there is a scene, where Jackson's ex-wife is at the super-market with her boyfriend. When they are walking out of an aisle, we briefly see a magazine rack. Out of ALL the magazines, only ONE has HUGE letters on the cover.

What do these letters say?

ALIVE

It is the only magazine that has discernable letters on the cover. I don't know how to put a screenshot from my DVD player to my PC, but maybe someone can do it?

It is at the part where his ex-wife and her boyfriend are at the super-market and a big earthquake happens, splitting the store in half. It is right before she calls Jackson to bring the kids home.

I bring this up because of the Jackson parallels. Maybe this was yet another little hint in the movie.
Thoughts?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

_Anna_

Re: Interesting Thing in "2012" Movie
October 29, 2010, 02:24:57 AM
Yesterday, I was talking to a friend of mine about the movie (I didn't see it) and she told he that she can't remember very clear but at the end, when the people are on some boats, they see land and that land was Africa. She can't remember very well but that's what she told me. I don't know if this could be another hint, but I remained a bit amazed when she told me that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dejavu

October 29, 2010, 10:19:17 AM
:ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

October 29, 2010, 10:35:04 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Yesterday, I was talking to a friend of mine about the movie (I didn't see it) and she told he that she can't remember very clear but at the end, when the people are on some boats, they see land and that land was Africa. She can't remember very well but that's what she told me. I don't know if this could be another hint, but I remained a bit amazed when she told me that.

First, good catch to the original poster and thanks for the screen cap, dejavu. And secondly, Anna, if what your friend is saying is true then this is another connection between MJ and Africa. There's all the Egyptian connections and the possible South African connections and probably more that I am missing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

PJ4MJ

October 29, 2010, 04:50:01 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Quote from: "_Anna_"

First, good catch to the original poster and thanks for the screen cap, dejavu. And secondly, Anna, if what your friend is saying is true then this is another connection between MJ and Africa. There's all the Egyptian connections and the possible South African connections and probably more that I am missing.

The part about Africa in the movie 2012 is correct.  The arks aim for the Cape of Good Hope in South Africa because it appears that is now the highest point on the earth and the first place to settle as the flood waters recede.  This parallels the theory that the human race originated in Africa.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"The dominant view among scientists concerning the origin of anatomically modern humans is the "Out of Africa" or recent African origin hypothesis, which argues that Homo sapiens arose in Africa and migrated out of the continent around 50,000 to 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of Homo erectus in Asia and Homo neanderthalensis in Europe. Scientists supporting the alternative multiregional hypothesis argue that Homo sapiens evolved as geographically separate but interbreeding populations stemming from a worldwide migration of Homo erectus out of Africa nearly 2.5 million years ago."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions