_Anna_

Quote from: "sprint911"
hmmm, not surprised

Murray, next? I hope so...
and this, in your opinion, will prove anything? Ana Nicole Smith is dead and the doctor is acquited.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Would this suggest that AEG, Phillip Ashultz, John Branca, etc could be charged with conspiracy as well, if it is proved that they were responsible for hiring Murray and in suggesting Murray must supply MJ with drugs so he can make it to the rehearsals??????

See where I'm headed with this????

There is one big difference you seem to overlook...Mike is not dead.

I realise he is not dead, but to the general public he still is.! This is based on that assumption only. :D  :D

Her boyfriend was charged with conspiracy because he used his name and other names to get the drugs for Anna Nicole Smith ...so does that mean that Arnold Klein will be charged as well for this similar situation???   Didn't he use alias names on the scripts...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

following that rule, Murray is not going to be guilty and more people will be guilty but we don´t know yet who the others are.

I don´t want to think that MJ was being poisoned or drugged intentionall by someone but it could have been the scenario. Michael could have been awared of it and played dead in order to prove his point.

Goes in circles. The forum is full of investigations, the blogs reflects many sides of situations happening in MJ´s life and poisons and drugs have been discussed and disected enough to see some points and connect the dots.

Michael is alive, but he could have been dead by conspiracy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Over and over there is mention of some "handlers" for Michael over the years.  "The people around Michael" that he was sometimes afraid of and the mention by Michael himself of "someone wanting him dead".  If you parallel the two cases, it would seem that Murray would surely be acquitted and these "handlers" would be prosecuted.  Now who those handlers are can vary greatly depending on the investigation. Perhaps the media is implicating AEG, Phillip Ashultz, John Branca, etc  in order the detract from who the "real handlers" are that are under investigation. Or maybe they don't know or are being fed false information.  Maybe Michael had to play "possum"(dead) in order to get free of these people and for them to be prosecuted. I could see where a doctor would not be found guilty- if he is writing a prescription for a patient based on his condition, he is just supplying the initial medication.  If "handlers" go behind the doctor and take that prescription information and get MORE meds under assumed names to give to the patient and keep him drugged up, then that would not be the fault of the original physician. If Michael and Murray were working together, Murray could easily induce a "sleep" (which is what propofol does) to make it appear that Michael had died, and make the "handlers" believe he has died also.  They could have been supplying Michael with drugs (which he was pretending to take) in order to give the illusion of being drugged up.

I think the verdicts in this case are VERY relevant to what's going on with the Murray case.  It's sad Anna couldn't have been saved, but I think this is going to set an example as to what's really going on with these abuses of prescription medication.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions