~Souza~Topic starter

The tickets go on sale November 3, but that we knew already. I am just curious what the big announcement is about.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

meh, hes not coming back next month, and the interview with kat airs nov 4th
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "sprint911"

Maybe, but it's interesting that MJ twitter just tweeted this:

michaeljackson Michael Jackson
Happy Halloween! Check out the video for thriller here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

And TS wrote about the "See you next wednesday" part in Thriller.

Quote from: "TS"
4-17. “This Is It” Movie Poster on 9-9-09

There were three main steps in the process of revealing this movie to the public: the movie poster, the movie trailer, and the full movie.  Let’s look at the timing of all three steps.

Although the poster may have surfaced unofficially a little early: it was not posted on the official MJ website, until Wednesday 9-9-09! {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jacksons-it-movie-poster}.  And remember, this is the poster with about 10 different red shirt pictures—reminding us of the 777 (77 from death to 9-9-09, and 7 from burial to 9-9-09).

For the sake of publicity, the movie trailer was released at the MTV VMA.  The timing here is controlled by MTV, and the VMA has only once been held on a Wednesday September 9 {in 1992, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; so it’s not surprising that the trailer was not released on 9-9-09, or any significant date related to 9-9-09.  The tickets did go on sale, though, on 9-27-09 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; the 27th of course reduces to 9 (2 + 7 = 9).

The movie itself was originally scheduled to open on Friday, October 30; but they moved it to Wednesday, October 28.  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  Although movies do open sometimes on a Wednesday, Friday is the more common day {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Notice that 9-9-09 was a Wednesday, and the official opening date was on Wednesday (10-28-09)—exactly 7 weeks after 9-9-09!!  Also, the movie was originally scheduled to run for only 2 weeks—which would bring it up to 9 weeks from 9-9-09!!!  And from the original Thriller: “… see you next Wednesday!”  {Thriller video at 3:31, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  “The line [‘see you next Wednesday’] is also mentioned in the opening scene for Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ when the police decode a message from Jackson’s werewolf character.”  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; also You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

November 3rd is next Wednesday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

^ People watched the thriller video every Halloween, its a classic Halloween video. I doubt something exciting will reveal next wednesday, but i could be wrong souza. We'll have to wait and see "next wednesday"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Oh I am not saying he WILL come back, but it's another possibility. I also noticed that today is 414 days after 9/9/9. I once posted something about the number 414 in regards to Friday the 13th (Friday, August 13 was 414 days after 6/25). I thought it was a nice coincidence that today, the one year anniversary of TII, is 414 days after 9/9/9 (resurrection).

Quote from: "~Souza~"
August 13 is actually pretty interesting for several reasons. First of all Friday the 13th has a connection with 666 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). August 13 is 414 days after June 25, 2009 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). First of all that makes 9, but a lot of numbers do. Yet it got interesting while searching for TS's post about the 1998 autograph code:

4-14. The Autograph Code on “Dangerous”

There are several unique things about this Dangerous autograph, different than the other 1998 autographs: #1 the arrow points down, not diagonal or up; #2 there is different symbol which points up (^); #3 there is a division symbol; #4 there is a number 4; #5 the three repeating digits are vertical, not horizontal; #6 at least two of the three repeating digits look more like 6’s than circles.

On the other autographs: the arrow is diagonally upward, and can obviously represent resurrection (on 9-9-09); in this case, the arrow is down and would represent the death.  But you also have the resurrection here, with the upward pointing caret (^).  However, these symbols are part of the equation, as well: start with the 1998, go down (subtract) by 666 = 1332; then insert this answer (caret means insert) into the last part: 1332 / 4 = 333.

Of what significance is 333?  It is the exact number needed to turn the NWO 666 pyramid upside-down; 666 + 333 = 999!!!  In fact, that is why the three digits on the dangerous code are vertical, not horizontal; they represent the vertical layering system of the pyramid (666), and then turned upside down (999).

Some have thought that one or more of the vertical digits in the Dangerous autograph are zeros, not sixes; however, the top two digits are much closer to a six than a zero—and even the bottom digit has a small hook if you look carefully.  MJ is not careless, and he was not writing sloppy zeros; in fact, notice that if anything, his zeros have a gap on the top—not an overlap and hook.  So it’s three sixes, just written so that it would not be very obvious—both because it is a code, and also because 666 might scare some people if they didn’t realize the purpose for it in this context.

Remember also that I explained the meaning of the 1998 and Dangerous autograph before 9-9-09 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  So I was not merely looking at a past event, and trying to force the code to fit into something that is history (such as some have done).  Oh and by the way: this Dangerous autograph redirect was done on 3-3, 2010 (2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 3); and again, 1998 – 666 = 1332; 1332 / 4 = 333!

Number 4-14... So worth looking into. Since TMZ has a lot of articles lately about Jews and learning Hebrew:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I typed it in at the Hebrew numerology (gemetria You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and 414 gives the following related words:

Love
Moroccan food
Endless Light
No joy
To electricity
I want ice cream
Barbarian
Gonen Segev
Dedi Zucker
David Federman
Religious
Meditation
Democrats
Rabbi from Binyamina
Man's junk
This is the (translation with Google. From Hebrew to Dutch it gives the translation 'dit is het' which means This Is It)
Lizard is
Damn name
Jacob David Wilovsky
Jacob Hodorov
Strut
Fire detection shutdown
Twig willow myrtle
Cognitive Science
Divine musician
Muhammad Jesus
Mickey Gavrielov
Nachshon
Superbus
Political Movie
Painting Soldiers
Kadish
Grain
Sorrow

When you translate the word love to Hebrew and translate it with the gemetria calculator, it gives the number 13.

1998 was a 'mystical year' and had the maximum of 3 Friday the 13th's: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2009 ('death' year) was also a year with 3 Friday the 13th's.

Another interesting thing is that 414 also corresponds to 'Fountain of Life'

Psalm 36:9 (=99)
For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

414 is a synonym for (Ayin), which means either Fountain or Eye of Life. The phrase "Fountain of Life" is exactly twice the value of the word Light:

On July 4, 1991, I was sitting at the Last Exit Cafe on Brooklyn Avenue in the University District of Seattle, Washington. I was paging through the Old Testament when my eye fell upon Psalm 36.9. With thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

It was late afternoon and my back was towards the west window. Perhaps it was a natural phenomenon that created the violet flame that briefly lit upon this verse. But in my heart I know that regardless of the source of the light, God used it to irresistably draw my eye and attention to this verse. I opened my newly aquired Tanakh and began to analyse its alphanumeric structure.

Imagine my surprise, when I began to be interested in the New Testament, over two years after discovering this holograph, and I read John 4.14 above. This is just like the relation between 1 Corinthians 13 (the Love Chapter) and the Hebrew identity Love = 13 = One. The evidence for divine design of the versification of Scripture in terms of the intrinsic alphanumeric structure of the United Greek and Hebrew languages is overwhelming! Thus we have this link between these two pieces of the Holograph.

The never-ending wonderous beauty of the Hebrew language, is finding a mathematical integration that mimics the meaning of the words. Yet this is but the beginning.

John 4:14
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

The fountain of life is associated with rebirth:

The Fountain of Life, or in its earlier form the Fountain of Living Waters, is a Christian iconography symbol associated with baptism, first appearing in the 5th century in illuminated manuscripts and later in other art forms such as panel paintings.
The symbol is usually shown as a fountain enclosed in a hexagonal structure capped by a rounded dome and supported by eight columns. The fountain of living waters, fons vivus is a baptismal font (a water fountain in which one is baptized, and thus reborn with Christ), and is often surrounded by animals associated with Baptism such as the hart.

414 can also be linked to Yoga (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)...:

Primordial Movement: Original Yoga: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(Om) –The Primordial Sound, The Eternal Syllable: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Primordial language, as a matter of fact, is structured on Primordial numerology which ranges from number 1 to 414. And, in the very structure of these numbers is described the manifestation of life.

Knowledge is Rebirth

[In French, Knowledge = Connaissance, litteraly Rebirth]

Knowledge is a divine gift and the fruits of its "tree" ["Tree of knowledge" according to the Bible] are integral part of the common inheritance. The popular Re-birth requires a universal Co-birth. To restrict knowledge with an elite constitutes a rape of the popular heritage.

By the Word, God created the world in six (6) days ... and it found it perfect [such as it comes to light in the encoder, the secret numerical value of "perfection" is 666]. The Bible devotes the force of the words whereas numerology delivers their secrets, through their alphanumeric values. The Bible also devotes the power of the numbers for which it holds several chapters.

However, the numerical language would have precedence on the alphabetical language, because, contrary to the language of the words, the language of the numbers is universal, logical and scientific. In addition, the numbers translate easily the subtle beauty that alphabetical signs could return only improperly.

Do not wait any more. Claim the whole knowledge bequeathed by God and to which you have also right. Leave quickly the "window" or red box, remove the diabolic yoke and God will give again you all of which one deprives to you maliciously. Go shopping for your antidote or antigen against the Beast; the ultimate solution is probably in the vaccine, i.e. your own mark 666. Then only, you also:
*   you will be a star or a leading light, instead of the Pope, of Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Galileo, Copernic, Newton, Leonardo Da Vinci, Metallica, Genesis, Celine Dion, and so on;
*   you could wear a pope tiara marked 666;
*   you will have all the knowledge hidden in the computers of Microsoft, of Lear Siegler and others;
*   you will take appointment, travel and celebrate peacefully on Friday 13th;
*   in the celestial rise, you will discover finally a 13th stage;
*   in the divine hotel, you will find finally a room number 13 where you will sleep in peace and will make beautiful dreams;
*   and so forth ...
Moreover, our multi-systems encoder will enable you to make possible numerical codings useful to your own investigations.

More interesting stuff on Friday the 13th:

Templar Knights and the Origin of Unlucky Friday the 13th

The Knights Templars Arrested (1307): Unlucky 13?
It was on this date, October 13, 1307 — and presumably on a Friday — that King Philip IV (”the Fair”) of France arrested all of the Templar Knights. The religious order had been the subject of rumors of blasphemy and irreligious practices, but in fact the Knights of the Temple of Solomon or (from their logo) the Red Cross Knights, were “just brutal, pious, simple-minded men,” who became wealthy and corrupt as soon as the Church showered blessings and money on the order.

The Templars were formed after the First Crusade as a body of knights charged with prosecuting the crusades, and with living morally upright lives in the service of their church. So unpopular was that second qualification in the Middle Ages that the core of the Templars was only nine knights. The number slowly increased until, in 1128, they were incorporated as a monastic order with the usual three vows. By 1200, they were so rich and loose in morals that a contemporary jibe for heavy drinking was “He drinks like a Templar.” Their wealth increased through the same ruse the Jews used to circumvent the Church law against lending money at interest — the original meaning of usury. The party only came to an end when the Templars became so corrupt and so powerful that Philip, at the urging of Pope Clement V, had to extinguish them.

The leaders were tortured into confessing impiety and sodomy in their houses and, although the method is not conducive to extracting truth, it is clear that the practices were rampant. The methods were standard: “The feet of the accused were oiled and fired, splinters were driven under their toe- and finger-nails, weights were tied to their genital organs, and so on,” says McCabe. “Some underwent torture six or seven times. A large number, including the Grand Master [Jacques DeMolay] and three other leading Masters, confessed and were burned alive.” - Joseph McCabe, A Rationalist Encyclopædia, 1948.

The popular legend that the end of the Templars took place on a Friday the 13th, and that that is the origin of the bad luck associated with the day, is just as fabulous as that it arose from the 13 Christian apostles (including the traitor Judas) at the Last Supper. The legend of Loki crashing a banquet of 12 Norse revelers in Valhalla was another, later, turn on the fable. But although there are some references to Friday being unlucky in Geoffrey Chaucer’s time (14th century: “And on a Friday fell all this mischance”), there appears to be no reliable reference to the unluckiness of Friday the 13th before the 1800s.

In the Gregorian calendar, the 13th is slightly more likely to fall on a Friday than on any other day of the week, and any month beginning on a Sunday will have a Friday the 13th, but rational thinkers ignore the superstition. Still, Paraskevidekatriaphobia, or fear of Friday the 13th, seems common enough to be the reason many people will skip work, refuse to travel, and not start anything new on that day — and why some buildings have no 13th floor and Room 13 often disappears. Is there something to the superstition? We might remember the troubles in 1970 during the flight of Apollo 13.

But Friday the 13th is considered unlucky only in Western, Christian-dominated cultures: there is no such superstition in Asia or the Islamic world. The superstition can be a self-fulfilling prophecy, people will engage in what logicians call “confirmation bias” when bad things happen on a day you already believe is bad. When Philip the Fair decided to arrest and torture and burn the Templars on this day in 1307, he had back of him no tradition of bad luck or good luck associated with the 13th day of the month — but it was unfortunate for about one hundred Christians!

Interesting 999 calculations that will fry your brain: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :lol:

Not assuming anything (don't wanna push ya Mike  :lol: ) but it sure is an interesting date.

But what I wanted to say was: Joe has to file the correct paperwork on Friday the 13th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This was in my email! :D
All will be revealed November 3? I wonder what details they'll be unveiling.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Tarja

they already said there will be holograms, so don't hope to probably see him with Cirque du Soleil. there will be holograms, they said there would be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "sprint911"

Maybe, but it's interesting that MJ twitter just tweeted this:

michaeljackson Michael Jackson
Happy Halloween! Check out the video for thriller here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

And TS wrote about the "See you next wednesday" part in Thriller.

4-17. “This Is It” Movie Poster on 9-9-09

There were three main steps in the process of revealing this movie to the public: the movie poster, the movie trailer, and the full movie.  Let’s look at the timing of all three steps.

Although the poster may have surfaced unofficially a little early: it was not posted on the official MJ website, until Wednesday 9-9-09! {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jacksons-it-movie-poster}.  And remember, this is the poster with about 10 different red shirt pictures—reminding us of the 777 (77 from death to 9-9-09, and 7 from burial to 9-9-09).

For the sake of publicity, the movie trailer was released at the MTV VMA.  The timing here is controlled by MTV, and the VMA has only once been held on a Wednesday September 9 {in 1992, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; so it’s not surprising that the trailer was not released on 9-9-09, or any significant date related to 9-9-09.  The tickets did go on sale, though, on 9-27-09 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; the 27th of course reduces to 9 (2 + 7 = 9).

The movie itself was originally scheduled to open on Friday, October 30; but they moved it to Wednesday, October 28.  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  Although movies do open sometimes on a Wednesday, Friday is the more common day {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Notice that 9-9-09 was a Wednesday, and the official opening date was on Wednesday (10-28-09)—exactly 7 weeks after 9-9-09!!  Also, the movie was originally scheduled to run for only 2 weeks—which would bring it up to 9 weeks from 9-9-09!!!  And from the original Thriller: “… see you next Wednesday!”  {Thriller video at 3:31, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  “The line [‘see you next Wednesday’] is also mentioned in the opening scene for Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ when the police decode a message from Jackson’s werewolf character.”  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; also You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

November 3rd is next Wednesday.

I can find out for you, my friend works for le cirque du Soleil she is an admin there. I had already told her about this, she told me that MJ will not be there and it will be artist who will sing his songs.  Like I said i will aks her about November 3 and what is coming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

"The Arena LIGHTS up"

LIGHTS caught my attention because of LIGHT MAN in TII.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Can't waaaaait any more! I have subscribed long time & ready to go, they're still announcing. So annoying,I have no more patience. Gosh!  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

Ok i received the email from my friend. It is in french . Who speaks french can read it. I will translate what she said. "le show, c'est la date du premier spectacle en Arena qui sera révélé. Il devrait commencer au centre Bell. :) j.ai hâte de le voir moi aussi! :) "

In blue is what my friend wrote.. my translation will be in red: It will be revealed in the first show at the arena. They should start in Montreal at the Bell Center.  She is anxious to see it too.

If they start here in Montreal, I will be the first to go, she will get me the tickets, and I will tell you everything about it.

I also spoke with her on the phone, and she told me that it is not Michael who will be there. she also believes he is alive and well. ( hypothetical speaking she told me anything can happen) I do not want to put all or your hopes high.
God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

i will try to be there too :) But we know since the beginning that the show will start in Montreal....At least here in Quebec, we know...they talk about it some time ago in the newspaper...It's not a really new news :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "katooooooo"
i will try to be there too :) But we know since the beginning that the show will start in Montreal....At least here in Quebec, we know...they talk about it some time ago in the newspaper...It's not a really new news :D

Yes I know it is not new news. But that's what she told me. She does not know what will happen and what will be revealed. Unless she cannot say. If you live in Montreal than you will be the first to know what will be revealed, just like I do.
Thanks and God bless.  Dieu te benisse
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

i'm not from montreal, but from quebec :) i'm gonna take a little ride for sure  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "katooooooo"
i'm not from montreal, but from quebec :) i'm gonna take a little ride for sure  :D

Nice, i have been in Quebec, 3 yrs ago. it was for le carnaval.. beautiful city. Sure you come on down to Montreal to see the show. ;)  maybe we can meet who knows what life brings us. have a nice day..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal