Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
October 20, 2010, 05:38:26 PM
So Europe will get to enjoy this show too  :)  although the wait will be very long...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keiko

October 20, 2010, 06:34:48 PM
I'm confused as well...I have so many questions.
Maybe it's because I'm sleep-deprived. :?

Which one is coming to Vegas first - the arena-concert version or the theatrical version? And is the first date (Dec. 15, 2011) in Vegas?
The fact they are going on sale a year in advance makes me terrified to hear the price.
And 8000 people per performance...I have never been to a show that large. Parking will not be fun.  :lol: I hope I even remember to go, after waiting a whole year, it probably won't be in the front of my mind...that is very strange..but I've never been to a real concert, so this is new to me.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 20, 2010, 09:32:11 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "Cameron"
Non Believers have the same right of Believers to come here and say their opinion. So please, don't begin to be rude.

No. You don't. Admin told you to stand the fuck down so stand the fuck down. Oh and your little dog too.

:shock: Nice example of Love  :roll:

You catch more bees with honey then you do with vinegar bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2010, 09:44:04 AM
Interesting answers about wanting to bring "Michael to life" or the "real Michael will be very, very present".  It is interesting that they are going to have one show (the opening show) and then the rest of the show is opening later in another year.  Something does not seem right about that.  Why have an opening act in 2011 and then a permanent act a year later?  Why two separate acts?

"An arena-touring show is expected to debut in late Fall 2011 and a Las Vegas permanent show is expected to open in late 2012."
"

DL: Michael Jackson will be there on video, and then again we will bring in technologies that will make it seem that Michael is with us.

RL: But no lookalikes or soundalikes?

DL: People want to see the real Michael, and the real Michael will be very, very present on the unique video. His estate administrators have completely accepted the concept of the show, which is a great relief for us. Not only are we happy they have accepted it, but we’re happy they’re enthusiastic about the concept of the show. It will be a 90-minute show with all of his big hits, over 20 of the bestselling songs. The show will have about 72 artists: dancers, musicians and acrobats.

RL: Anything in this first show that Michael was developing for his London This Is It concerts?

DL: We have some video that was for the London show that will be integrated into the new show.

RL: What will we be amazed by most?

DL: I think the challenge here is to give the feeling to people that Michael is on that stage. We will do everything we can in terms of video and technologies to bring his presence to life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions