MJonmindTopic starter

Abduction scars ...MJ?
October 03, 2010, 02:10:26 PM
I'm not saying anything for sure before anyone jumps on me for being out in left field. These thoughts have been swirling around my head since day 1, and I'm just putting it out there for you to think about. Maybe someone else has a thought about it. Connecting points are the Spaceship in Scream, Moonwalker transformation into a spaceship, MJair plane, MJair blimp, acting role in Men in Black and Cast Away as an transmission signal or appearance in the sky (Ark of the Covenant and Noah's Ark), writing song for E.T. and pictures with ET, Captain EO, the pic of MJ's snakeskin back observing earth, and I know there's more but I'm trying to rush here. Some of you might have read some of my other posts on UFO's. LKL a week ago interviewed men with inside knowledge of UFO activity near nuclear missile sights. UFO's seem to be involved near and during important events. There is footage of UFO's beside the twin towers before their collapse (can post it if someone's interested), was reported some were seen near transmission lines during eastern blackouts, UFO footage near NASA space station tether (videos). I need to go to work soon, so I will add things as I think of them. If you have something helpful please post. Thanks! :)

I looked up UFO alien abductions and most had been removed which is strange, but I found this one. This site might seem wonky but there might be some truth there. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Most abduction experiences begin with the visual perception of a bright white light in the sky, field, etc or the abductee's bedroom. Electronic devises and cars can start to malfunction or shut off completely. The abductee is paralysed in some cases, allowed to move only his/her eyes and cannot make any type of audible sounds. One or more aliens emerge from the craft/light, some times seeming to walk through walls and proceed to take the abductee into the ship.

Once inside, the abductee is stripped of clothing and is placed on a bed that resembles an operating or examination table. One or more aliens perform intrusive physical examinations: probing orifices, extracting bodily fluids such as blood or sperm, and taking tissue and egg samples. Implants (believed to be tracking devices of sorts) are placed deep into the victims nose, eyelid, forehead, hand, or foot. Recovered implants have been tiny round balls, or triangular mineral-like objects, some with chemical compositions not found on earth.

The tools used to perform these examinations are unlike familiar surgical tools used by doctors. In many cases, the abductee can't even describe them.

Communication during an abduction is limited. The aliens do not explain much about what they are doing or why. Communication, which does take place from alien to human, appears to be telepathic. Victims also report a feeling of being under a hypnotic trance and that they are reading his/her mind. Communication among the aliens is either inaudible by the abductee or is spoken to in their native language. Some mass abduction reports indicate the presence of one or more humans undergoing the same abduction procedure.

After the abduction procedure is completed, the victim is placed back in the same position he/she was before or released outside the ship.

Post Abduction Syndrome

Though some abductees can consciously remember the abduction experience, many can only recall the memory while under hypnosis. Those who are abducted usually exhibit some sort of physical side effects from the experience known as Post Abduction Syndrome. The most common symptoms are:

Lost or missing time can be short periods of time, up to several hours.
Frequent nose bleeds, sinus pain, pressure.
Nightmares of the abduction experience.
Looking at an object and feeling like one is looking at something else.
The presence of mysterious stains, bruises, needle marks, implants, scars, etc.
Deterioration of health, loss of hair, etc.

Conclusion

The abduction procedure appears to be highly structured and routine. Sceptics believe that abductions can be fabricated easily due to the vast amount of information available. Also, hypnosis is not a reliable memory enhancement. Instead, it increases the brains likeliness to fabricate. Some believe that those who have gone through one can only create a "true" abduction story.
This, in my mind, in no way takes away from any of the Messianic roles and purposes of God for MJ, as I feel the aliens are similar to the Biblical --Sons of God, all created by God, just not well understood by mankind. In fact I would say deliberately kept from us for their own reasons. We humans are being watched and guided (for thousands of years), I feel that very strongly.

We know that MJ is not dead, and yet we know there are some truths to the autopsy being revealing about MJ and yet does not have some of his known injuries and surgeries. It's like there was a combining of some donated corpse and Michael's real live body for these reports, and we don't know where one starts and the other's is. There are some mysteries and enigmas with the autopsy, and the  explanations are not wholly satisfactory to me. I do believe stigmata are possible, which is also in the realm of supernatural, which is the same catagory as UFO's. There needs to be brainstorming IMO about this from this possible angle.
[attachment=1:3ptlhfr2]neckscar1[1].jpg[/attachment:3ptlhfr2][attachment=0:3ptlhfr2]autopsy[1].jpg[/attachment:3ptlhfr2]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

Re: Abduction scars ...MJ?
October 04, 2010, 04:46:55 AM
Well, I ask you, what is this doing in the Black or White video? It's just before her husband gets blasted to Africa by Macaulay Culkin's loud music.[attachment=2:29lebscp]abducted.jpg[/attachment:29lebscp]
This is from Scream, and to me it looks much like a UFO, which is pictured darting around between earth and moon at least 6 times.
[attachment=1:29lebscp]UFO earth.jpg[/attachment:29lebscp]
This scene is from TII, and it looks similar to the picture of MJ's snakeskin clothed back. He has an outer space view of earth.
[attachment=0:29lebscp]TII earth space.jpg[/attachment:29lebscp]
Also here's a link to a story that claims John Lennon stated he had seen a UFO close-up, and suspected he had been abducted a few times as a child. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My question is, do the beings on board UFO's propell selected individuals in a certain life-calling on earth. This UFO connection has not been examined much on this site. Bizarre as it may seem, it may hold clues for us, and I feel it needs to be explored.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2010, 09:07:40 AM
Wow. Never thought of this. You may be on to something!

A couple years ago I would have laughed at this. It's kind of a cool feeling to be naturally open-minded to new things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmindTopic starter

October 04, 2010, 01:34:51 PM
Thanks for responding Jacilovesmichael. We've already cracked open the Michael is the Messiah possibility, and in my mind this is the next step, because to me they are totally linked, if you've read my previous posts.

These are the men in the Bible who I feel were abducted or beamed up (possibly/probably) temperorarily.
Enoch -
Genesis 5:24 (New King James Version)
24 And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.
Elijah
2 Kings 2:11 (New King James Version)
11 Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

The interesting thing about both of these men, is that elsewhere it is shown they may not have really died but only transported to another place. John 3:13, and Hebrews 11:5, 13 suggest they both died, only later.
This article thoroughly  examines this, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .
Ezekiel
Ezekiel 1

Here's a few more sites discussing abductions in the same category as stigmata.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login The last statement in this articles reads thus:
Abduction proponents insist that millions of Americans, the great majority of them without any memory of the incident, have been the victims of abduction and experimentation by the alien beings. Some also claim that our world governments know about the incidents, but are either powerless to stop them, or have some sort of agreement with the alien beings to allow them to proceed. In any case, one wonders why such a technologically advanced civilization (for such they must be) would have need to physically examine human physiologies... much less millions of them.

Ezekiel’s Vision of God
 1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, on the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the River Chebar, that the heavens were opened and I saw visions[a] of God. 2 On the fifth day of the month, which was in the fifth year of King Jehoiachin’s captivity, 3 the word of the LORD came expressly to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the River Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was upon him there.
4 Then I looked, and behold, a whirlwind was coming out of the north, a great cloud with raging fire engulfing itself; and brightness was all around it and radiating out of its midst like the color of amber, out of the midst of the fire. 5 Also from within it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man. 6 Each one had four faces, and each one had four wings. 7 Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the soles of calves’ feet. They sparkled like the color of burnished bronze. 8 The hands of a man were under their wings on their four sides; and each of the four had faces and wings. 9 Their wings touched one another. The creatures did not turn when they went, but each one went straight forward.
10 As for the likeness of their faces, each had the face of a man; each of the four had the face of a lion on the right side, each of the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and each of the four had the face of an eagle. 11 Thus were their faces. Their wings stretched upward; two wings of each one touched one another, and two covered their bodies. 12 And each one went straight forward; they went wherever the spirit wanted to go, and they did not turn when they went.
13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, like the appearance of torches going back and forth among the living creatures. The fire was bright, and out of the fire went lightning. 14 And the living creatures ran back and forth, in appearance like a flash of lightning.
15 Now as I looked at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with its four faces. 16 The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. 17 When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. 18 As for their rims, they were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. 19 When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. 20 Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went; and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures[c]was in the wheels. 21 When those went, these went; when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures[d]was in the wheels.
22 The likeness of the firmament above the heads of the living creatures[e]was like the color of an awesome crystal, stretched out over their heads. 23 And under the firmament their wings spread out straight, one toward another. Each one had two which covered one side, and each one had two which covered the other side of the body. 24 When they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of many waters, like the voice of the Almighty, a tumult like the noise of an army; and when they stood still, they let down their wings. 25 A voice came from above the firmament that was over their heads; whenever they stood, they let down their wings.
26 And above the firmament over their heads was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like a sapphire stone; on the likeness of the throne was a likeness with the appearance of a man high above it. 27 Also from the appearance of His waist and upward I saw, as it were, the color of amber with the appearance of fire all around within it; and from the appearance of His waist and downward I saw, as it were, the appearance of fire with brightness all around. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day (in Captain EO when Michael opens his jacket, there is a rainbow on his shirt), so was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD.
Then his being transported up.
12 Then the Spirit lifted me up, and I heard behind me a great thunderous voice: “Blessed is the glory of the LORD from His place!” 13 I also heard the noise of the wings of the living creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels beside them, and a great thunderous noise. 14 So the Spirit lifted me up and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the LORD was strong upon me. 15 Then I came to the captives at Tel Abib, who dwelt by the River Chebar; and I sat where they sat, and remained there astonished among them seven days.
Moses and Isaiah are interesting cases. Deut. 34:5-7.  Isaiah 5:26 - 6:7. And then in the transfiguration of Jesus, he talks to Moses and Elijah. Have they been in UFO's a long time?

Luke 9:28 Now it came to pass, about eight days after these sayings, that He took Peter, John, and James and went up on the mountain to pray. 29 As He prayed, the appearance of His face was altered, and His robe became white and glistening. 30 And behold, two men talked with Him, who were Moses and Elijah, 31 who appeared in glory and spoke of His decease which He was about to accomplish at Jerusalem. 32 But Peter and those with him were heavy with sleep; and when they were fully awake, they saw His glory and the two men who stood with Him. 33 Then it happened, as they were parting from Him, that Peter said to Jesus, “Master, it is good for us to be here; and let us make three tabernacles: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah”—not knowing what he said.
34 While he was saying this, a cloud came and overshadowed them; and they were fearful as they entered the cloud. 35 And a voice came out of the cloud, (they entered a UFO?) saying, “This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!” 36 When the voice had ceased, Jesus was found alone. But they kept quiet, and told no one in those days any of the things they had seen.
Jesus' ascension Acts 1:9-11
9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud (UFO?) received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”
[attachment=1:1mxehr5x]compare22[1].jpg[/attachment:1mxehr5x]
On that subject I will again note that TS signed off as "The Sign". I posted the verse before but I was ignored so here it is again. Matthew 24:30-31
9 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This could go in the theory thread category but I will post it here.

I believe Michael will return like Jesus has been said in the Bible will do. Michael will come in the sky, for all the world to see somehow. (Project Blue Beam only different, and not in a bad way at all). At least 5 times MJ has said with his own mouth, that he tries to be LIKE Jesus in all he does. It will be spectacular, will involve earth's best technology, possibly/probably UFO technology which is vastly superior to ours. "He will come in LIKE manner".
7 Behold, He is coming with clouds (UFO's?), and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
[/size]

Philip the disciple of Jesus. Acts 8:39-40
And both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water, and he baptized him. 39 Now when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught Philip away, so that the eunuch saw him no more; and he went on his way rejoicing. 40 But Philip was found at Azotus. And passing through, he preached in all the cities till he came to Caesarea.
Possibly Apostle Paul  in 2 Corinthians 12:1-8
1 It is doubtless[a] not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord: 2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I know such a man—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— 4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 5 Of such a one I will boast; yet of myself I will not boast, except in my infirmities. 6 For though I might desire to boast, I will not be a fool; for I will speak the truth. But I refrain, lest anyone should think of me above what he sees me to be or hears from me. 7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. 8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.”
Possibly Apostle John in Revelation 1.

Finally, on a much lighter note, has anyone seen the movie "Batteries not Included"? In this movie little hand-sized UFO's come to help this group of eccentric/unique/ordinary people being kicked out of their apartment, and in the end there is a massive invasion of these little guys (shows millions in the skies) that do their restructuring of the apartment block, good as new, saving the day against corporate giants who only care about money and skyscrapers. My family and I have loved this movie and have watched it probably 20 times.
Here is the trailer, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is the Wiki article, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[attachment=0:1mxehr5x]Batteries_not_included._poster[1].jpg[/attachment:1mxehr5x]
This is how I envision the return of Christ, only they won't be hand sized. I believe movies are telling us things, and we need to pull out the clues and messages and somehow fit them together to solve the greatest mysteries of life. The MJ hoax is one the greatest! :o  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2010, 09:27:56 AM
At this point, anything is possible. It's funny that I read this because it reminds me of a possible UFO I saw and the timing of it. This happened 3 months ago. This is what I wrote about it:

This is going to sound crazy.

I might’ve well forewarn you in the subject line but just now, I saw a glimpse of either a helicopter or a space ship looking thing in the sky, right near my window. I freaked out for a second. It was literally in a blank of an eye. I turn around to my right and see who else on my television? Of course, Michael Jackson, singing “We Are The World”. That was straight up something from the Twilight Zone. * cue the music*

I am not high. I am not that tired. I am not drunk. I have no drugs in me besides Motrin (that I take sometimes anyway).

And I can totally understand if you do not believe me. It’s hard for me to believe it myself. I’m hoping I was seeing things but it seemed so real. Maybe it was a reflection of my TV? Even though I hardly see one now but I digress.

So that’s my strange story of the night on the eve of Michael Jackson’s transition (However way you look at that).

Hope you have sweet dreams with that one. lol

I’m still thinking WTF? by the way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MJonmindTopic starter

October 11, 2010, 03:13:22 AM
Looking4truth, that is strange what you saw!

Movie Elvis Returns 2011. He comes back as an impersonator
by 2good2btrue » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:25 am

Memphis Rising: Elvis Returns 2011

SPOILER:

It's been almost 30 years since the King died. But was he really dead? In 1977, he was whisked away to another galaxy, but now, the King returns. As he doesn't want anyone to know who he really is, he enters an Elvis impersonator contest in Las Vegas. And the trouble begins...

Edit: Unfortunately, I watched the trailer, and it seems like a stupid movie...Elvis was abducted by aliens, and was part of an FBI coverup, until he returns and is still the same age..
More info here:

Why do themes go this way, or is there something we're supposed to note for the MJ hoax in this?  Remember there's no coincidences in this hoax. 8-) Strange that we're also wondering right now if one of the impersonator's at Jermaine's show is Michael. I'm not saying anything for sure, just asking questions and throwing out possibilities. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2010, 04:51:29 AM
mmmm...im just wondering why....the scar in the RIGHT part of mj's neck is not mentioned on the authopsy scheme...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 27, 2010, 11:22:24 PM
thanks all this is interesting and I will have to come back to view it, but thanks for all this.
 L.O.V.E!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

October 28, 2010, 01:34:58 AM
I got watching related videos at the Time traveler thread and came to the movie "Knowing" from 2009. It's kinda cool.
[youtube:l13l30oi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYWpxyZUEDA[/youtube:l13l30oi]

And the description: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Whether this movie connects to MJ, IDK but Nicolas Cage was married to Lisa Marie briefly. :? And the producers don't seem connected to MJ, but the story-line is intriguing. It's all about foreknowledge and number sequencing in code form from some alien source through channeling. (Bible codes, finding words in sequences of letters counted in the original Hebrew are sort of a similar idea, although some claim one can find meaningful words in any piece of. I'm not sure what to think.)

A couple of statements in the description caught my eye, a mention of Ezekiel's wheels (Ezekiel 1 and 10).  
They find pictures of all the disasters she predicted and copy of Matthäus Merian's engraving of Ezekiel's "chariot vision".
I've also watched the movie "Time Machine" 2002 starring Guy Pearce, many times, and his time machine looks to me like a bunch of chariot wheels turning together. In fact my description sounds a lot like the verses in the Bible. Weird eh? Maybe Ezekiel got visitors from the future--future for him. Ezekiel's description doesn't sound like he saw a typical UFO, but a different contraption. ;)

The next day John instructs his students to write a paper on the subject of randomness versus determinism, does our existence have meaning and purpose or not.
This concept that psychics or anybody in dreams or visions, channeling, prophets can receive messages about the future-- does that mean that the story is already determined as to what will happen? And can they be changed if you have foreknowledge? Those are also topics discussed on the movie "Back to the Future" which I've also seen a million times! :lol:  I do believe that God has written all history as a play/drama/movie, so that's why perhaps glimpses can be given to individuals sometimes. eg. Michael may have had some foreknowledge of 911 as shown in the Dangerous Album cover. I mean why would God guide him to write songs, poems or do anything if it is not something preordained, and happening according to a plan. These are difficult philosophical topics. :?  :shock:

And in the end of the movie, it is the UFO's that snatch up mostly children to be rescued from the solar flare that kills all mankind. Sort of reminds of the Biblical rapture idea talked of in these verses:
Matthew 24:30-31 (King James Version)
And then shall appear The Sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

There has been discussion on other threads about whether movies are giving us clues and messages from MJ. Well I believe that may be, as well as God Himself giving us glimpses of the future through movies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2010, 05:15:37 AM
This is very possible, I'm sure. :shock: I have noticed the newspaper in Black or White, and Michael remember the HIStory tour, he came out of a spaceship-like thing?

;)

Also, me and my friend were sitting on her porch about a year ago, and we saw 2 ufo-like objects flying high in the sky, and flying fast. We ran inside to go get someone else, and we were barely in there for 5 seconds and they were gone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions