Re: A Message to the Fans
November 03, 2010, 10:55:58 AM
Quote from: "PoetryInMotion"
Many of you here have said you get discouraged and feel like you can't make a difference or change the world....well, I am here to say, you CAN and you DO. One simple change or random act of kindness, no matter how small it seems, it DOES make a difference. And the change starts with us - the parents and within ourselves. Because children have such tender impressionable minds and they see us demonstrating love and kindness, so they try to emulate that. So if we strive to set good examples, it will and it does affect those around us. Not just locally but in all demographics....in all corners of the Earth.... transcending through the generations.... and inspiring future generations to come. So, don't get discouraged and don't give up. Just because you can't see something or can't see that change or that effect on the world immediately, does not mean it's not happening. It's a slow process....a gradual change. But it IS a change and we ARE making it happen. I truly believe this in my heart, and I know we can do it.

I agree 100%. The ripples of change starts with you. Also, positive energy is felt throughout the Universe, even if you don't see it around you. It is felt on a subconscious level. I really believe that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MissG

November 03, 2010, 10:59:39 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Hello Mr P.I.M

How is one?
Thought I should say hello/shake your hand/offer to make you some tea or something since I have yet to speak with you,I just caught you leaving the evening before last.

You have a very beautiful and enticing way of putting words together,your name fits you perfectly.I'll keep an eye out for your next 'work of art'

I might catch you when im awake talking to WYHS...who never leaves.haha

Bye for now...

Damn, now everybody knows about it... :lol:
*try to hide tent and sleeping bag* i don't sleep on the chatroom, this is not true, don't believe what you read  :mrgreen:

HAHAHAHA

But they might all bring you flasks of tea and cake for your dedication hahahaha. <3

:lol:  :lol:  I only came twice to the chat room, next time hope to c ya there  :lol:
Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 11:05:07 AM by Gema
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

November 03, 2010, 11:04:44 AM
Quote from: "PoetryInMotion"
Every time I come here and read your lovely words and moving poems, I feel such a warm feeling in my heart. I feel the L.O.V.E. and support and the close family bond here and that's what makes this such a magical place. The love is contagious, it truly is.... and that's the idea.... to spread the love as you all have done such a wonderful job of it here on this forum. Just think of all the places your love is reaching from the internet. There are people all over the world here, right? So it reaches out to Africa, Japan, Romania, America, the UK, South America....everywhere! That's the beauty of the internet...the World Wide Web.... maybe it should be called the World Wide Wonderful! Many of you here have said you get discouraged and feel like you can't make a difference or change the world....well, I am here to say, you CAN and you DO. One simple change or random act of kindness, no matter how small it seems, it DOES make a difference. And the change starts with us - the parents and within ourselves. Because children have such tender impressionable minds and they see us demonstrating love and kindness, so they try to emulate that. So if we strive to set good examples, it will and it does affect those around us. Not just locally but in all demographics....in all corners of the Earth.... transcending through the generations.... and inspiring future generations to come. So, don't get discouraged and don't give up. Just because you can't see something or can't see that change or that effect on the world immediately, does not mean it's not happening. It's a slow process....a gradual change. But it IS a change and we ARE making it happen. I truly believe this in my heart, and I know we can do it.

Thank again for your sweet and kind words and the wonderful poems. I enjoy reading them very much. Keep writing or painting or teaching or whatever it is that you do.... and do it with passion.... and most of all keep inspiring and believing.

Oh, by the way......(giggling).....I have tried not to use words like "bliss" and "escapism" here because since that last message whoever said that about the words I use, I am feeling a little self-conscious now! LOL I don't see one of those face icons over there that's sticking out their tongue.... otherwise that's the one I would use right now. But I'm laughing too! You do make me laugh and smile a lot.

I love you MOST! xo

Oh, you are so sweet and optimistic! Nice to have you here!

This is how I perceive you reading your words

Since when are you a believer hun?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 03, 2010, 09:35:16 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "truthprevails"
PIM, here's a poem for you - and for all other poetry lovers.   :)  I wrote it tonight (I write poetry now and then, when I feel like it).  

A World Of My Own

I live in a world of my own
A world I built sometime ago
A world filled with beauty, joy, magic and Russian dolls.
At dawn I like to go out and witness the world unfold
At dusk I retreat by the fire and sing
During the day I dance to the beat of an unknown king.
When people shout accusations and abuse
When crowds mock and pretend
When storms of all kinds rage in the world
When the wheel of history turns…
I stand alone, in a world of my own.

I absolutely love it! It made me cry, really! I feel I could have wrote it myself, I can relate so much to the truth of what you're saying here.

Never in my life have I been surrounded with so many others that are like myself. I've spent so much time in "a world of my own" that I started to forget that I'm NOT alone. I can't express enough how thankful I am to be here with you all and how thankful I am for the gift of WORDS that allow us to communicate with each other and to express ourselves so freely with our stories and POETRY like this.

I truly believe we are all "one" like Michael said. And I believe that the ones who are AWARE of this are connected to each other that much more than people who are not aware. We can direct our energy to flow whichever way we choose.

Sometimes I feel that I've been preparing and waiting my whole life for this. To be here and to meet you all. My obsession with Michael Jackson has evolved into something I can hardly find the words to explain. MJ will always be my favorite person in the world if I had to pick one, but my "obsession" has shifted to Love. I realize now exactly WHY I couldn't take my eyes or ears off of Michael growing up. It's because he stands for Truth, Love, Togetherness, Endurance, and childlike Faith. All of the imaginary tea parties I had "with" Michael as a child, all the times I would write him letters and never send them because I thought he "already knew", it all makes sense now. I don't love him because he's the King of Pop, I love him because he taught me these things about MYSELF. What I have learned from his example and guidance are things that aren't taught in school and sometimes not even taught in families, unfortunately.

Thanks again to PoetryInMotion for being here and thank you Truthprevails for your wonderful poem, I hope you share more with us in the future.

Love, Love, Love!
~JaCi(lovesmichael) :D

Dearest Truthprevails.... Bless You for sharing your Beautiful Poem with us! My Heart "echos" your words also! ...This thread has had a very "profound" affect on me!

Jaci...WOW, is all I can say! My whole life I also felt that I lived in a world of my own, I just never felt like I "fit in"....well I certainly do now!! We truly are "One." The "connections" are undeniable! Jaci, everything you just wrote, blew me away, because I feel like you are inside my brain and my heart, and you are writing my thoughts!! It's amazing to see all this Love and Energy connecting us together...and all because of Michael!
This beautiful, beautiful man "sacrificed" his Life, so he could "save" our lives! Even after everything this world did to him, he STILL "gave" of himself! I will spend the rest of my days, trying to "right" the "wrongs",of anything pertaining to Michael, and I look forward to the day that the whole world "Awakens" to the TRUTH!  We are "ONE", We are ALL connected and We are not alone!
I will be forever grateful to Michael for bringing us all together like this...
and I will be forever grateful to all of you...., my brothers and sisters,...my family!
I Love you all so very much!
"PIM....thank you for starting this thread and for all your "Inspiration"....I love you dear brother!! "Heart" To "Heart" and "Mind" To "Mind", Always and Forever!
Dayna xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 10:06:03 PM
:(  :(  :(  :(   It reminds me of what happened 2,000 years ago when Love, Light, and Tenderness came to this earth.  He showered us with only pure love in his teachings, his messages, and his undying compassion for everything that was.  What happen?  He was treated just like Michael.  Criticized, belittled, battered, and haunted until they overcame him.  But just like Jesus, Michael will prevail, whether that be here or the hereafter.  I will always love the essence of Michael, the man, in my heart, my soul, and my very being.  Its amazing to me because I really never paid much attention, but like many, something happened to me that I will never be able to explain.  Michael, know that you are in my prayers every night, and will remain there forever.    Love Lynn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 04, 2010, 12:53:32 AM
I start to feel like in the LIberian Girl video  :D .
Am I hallucinating or Michael called us here to be part of HIStory in the making  :lol:

"Who's directing this  :? ?"
We are "singing" and "dancing" along with him, trying to imitate the Maestro like little monkeys  :D

Wondering from time to time what we're supposed to be doing  ;)  "I guess when he gets here he'll let me now what we're supposed to do 8-) "

..........looking for thim, thought we spoted him under a username on a forum  :lol:
"Hey, Mikey?!"
"Nooo, but I think Bubbles is here  ...  :geek:  "
"I would say he wears disguise .... ;) "
Nuhhhh...

Unpacient to have him back.....
"Hey, where is that Michael Jackson we are talking about  ?! "
"Hey, hey, where is Michael?!"

Feeling he's on his way to us, coming soon....
"I have to go now, he will probably be here now."

How long before we can actually hear the magical words "OK everybody, that's a wrap hee-hee!!" and see that wonderful smile again   ?!
Love you Maestro  :D

[youtube:l66k4pl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3V-7DEAgdc&ob=av2e[/youtube:l66k4pl0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

November 08, 2010, 05:08:51 AM
poetryinmotion's account has been deleted.....  :cry:
i'm sad....
i liked to read his/her lovely words....
goodbye,poetry!! thanx for the words you've given us.....

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

MissG

November 08, 2010, 05:31:10 AM
Quote from: "LUNA"
poetryinmotion's account has been deleted.....  :cry:
i'm sad....
i liked to read his/her lovely words....
goodbye,poetry!! thanx for the words you've given us.....

*LUNA*

Don´t feel sad.
Members will flood this thread with poems  :)

Here a poem.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

November 22, 2010, 04:44:53 PM
I have been away for about a month due to my computer crashing.  I just read that PoetryinMotion's account was deleted.  That is so sad.  I also saw that someone said that person was a troll. :?   Could someone point me in the direction where it was proven that he/she was a troll?  I just found this person's words so uplifting.  I found this persons post on a day that I was feeling rather down.  After I read the post, I felt an undescribable feeling of peace come over me.  It is something that I have not felt in a very long time.  If this person was a troll, I almost feel embarrassed to have been sucked in by it :( .  But, I do have to say that I will miss the persons posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 05:01:17 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I have been away for about a month due to my computer crashing.  I just read that PoetryinMotion's account was deleted.  That is so sad.  I also saw that someone said that person was a troll. :?   Could someone point me in the direction where it was proven that he/she was a troll?  I just found this person's words so uplifting.  I found this persons post on a day that I was feeling rather down.  After I read the post, I felt an undescribable feeling of peace come over me.  It is something that I have not felt in a very long time.  If this person was a troll, I almost feel embarrassed to have been sucked in by it :( .  But, I do have to say that I will miss the persons posts.

Don't feel sucked in, because I felt the same way about him.  To me, he was just a sweet guy, and I loved his poems.  Just because he had some simalarities  to Michael, he got banned.  I saw no TROLL about him, but thats my opinion, which I guess doesn't mean anything.  Most everyone on here enjoyed talking to him and reading his words of peace, love, enlightment.  Isn't that what we are suppose to be about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 05:04:04 PM
And just like this hoax....NO Proof was given of him being a troll :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 05:06:24 PM
Do you know if this person deleted his own account or if what deleted for him?  I guess it doesn't matter one way or the other.  I am just curious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 05:25:21 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
Do you know if this person deleted his own account or if what deleted for him?  I guess it doesn't matter one way or the other.  I am just curious.

No, he did not delete his account.  Admin's deleted the account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 05:31:47 PM
Can someone lock this thread? PIM "shared" "too many" similarities as Michael's (not as some of you say..he had few) ..PIM never said "i am not MJ" when some of us asked him/her to say "i am not" they always talked in circles...never to a point...whatever...this subject pisses me off...off i go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 22, 2010, 07:28:16 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Can someone lock this thread? PIM "shared" "too many" similarities as Michael's (not as some of you say..he had few) ..PIM never said "i am not MJ" when some of us asked him/her to say "i am not" they always talked in circles...never to a point...whatever...this subject pisses me off...off i go.

If this upsets you, sorry.....but I am intitled to my own opinion.  They ask a question and I answered.  I wouldn't say I am or am not either.   No one's business
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions