Re: A Message to the Fans
October 28, 2010, 07:50:49 PM
Thank you for posting this.  You have a wonderful way with words.  You have lightened my heart knowing that we are not alone on this journey.  I look forward to reading your posts and thank you so much for joining.  Welcome to this forum and I pray that you can find what you are looking for, just as we all are.  Peace and Love always.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2010, 06:29:11 PM
Hi Poetry,

Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome! Happy to see you... ♪♫♪  What took you so long?

[youtube:2tilpsn8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y2NZbpd8Ok[/youtube:2tilpsn8]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PoetryInMotion

October 29, 2010, 06:56:56 PM
Hello everybody!

Thank you again so much for your very sweet and welcoming replies. And I want you to know that they are not just words on the screen.....I truly feel the love contained within each sentence, each word, each letter. I can only hope that you feel my love as well. It's a real pleasure to be here among such wonderful people. I hope that together we can make each others hearts smile and bring some bliss into each others lives. I am looking forward to many magical moments with all of you!

Oh, and whoever it was that did that Disney video with the Cabaret song..... thank you! I love that!

Love always,
PoetryInMotion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2010, 07:01:14 PM
Quote from: "PoetryInMotion"
Thank you dear friends, from the bottom of my heart, for such a warm and loving welcome. To those of you who said you needed to hear such words, all I can say is that I am truly humbled and honored to be able to reach out and touch your heart in some way. That's what we're here for, right? To offer some bliss and escapism and support in a time of need, and to touch each others hearts, to heal each others wounds and to move forward and be at peace with knowing the truth in what's to come. And just feeling that love from others who truly believe and understand his reasons for doing what he had to do. Sometime that's what the heart longs for the most...just pure and simple love. Who doesn't want to be loved, right? And I feel so much love here...I really do. I will try my best to offer anything I can, for sure. I feel joyous to finally be here with you all. I am so thankful for the internet as a propelling vehicle that unites everyone together from all over the world. I am very happy to be here with such incredible people.

I look forward to talking with you all again soon. Hold hands and be strong and believe in yourself. The heart does not lie...within it lives the truth. May God always bless you and may His angels caress you with their wings of L.O.V.E.

My love to you,
PoetryInMotion

Oh - you really ARE poetryInMotion :) Such loving words are so nice to hear in these weariest of times. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 29, 2010, 07:27:37 PM
Quote from: "PoetryInMotion"

Oh, and whoever it was that did that Disney video with the Cabaret song..... thank you! I love that!

Love always,
PoetryInMotion

So glad you liked it PoetryInMotion ;)    

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2010, 08:29:50 PM
A  very warm welcome to you, PoetryInMotion.  Thank you for your beautiful and inspiring words. It is not  often that someone touches your heart with their writing and leaves you feeling that you're a better person for having read it.  This is what your post has done for me.  It has left me with a feeling of warmth and serenity, like a gentle ocean breeze on a warm summer day.

I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future

Love and Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsBabyDoll

October 30, 2010, 05:43:10 AM

L.O.V.E to you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2010, 07:41:22 AM
Wow...PoetryInMotion you made me cry tears of joy with your posts! Welcome to our family, a family of LOVE for Michael. Like others have said it is wonderful to have this site to share with others that understand your love of this amazing man. It is not always easy in the world around us to get others to see Michael as we see him. I am constantly told I need to get over it and accept he is gone. I am ridiculed for believing in him, for trusting him, for loving him. It's hard to explain the love that is felt for a man that you have never met, but feel such a bond with. Michael has changed my life in so many ways, which I will always be eternally grateful. My small children are 10 & 12 and had not listened to Michael's music until after June 25th, 2009 but now they both know and feel his love and know what a truly amazing person he is. They love him as I do Forever & Always with all my heart!

So Thank you so much PoetryInMotion for your sweet, touching words, they were beautiful music to my eyes! ;) I look forward to many more chats with you and may God Bless you and keep you in his loving arms!

Love & Blessings to all!
Keep the Faith ;)

I Love You Michael Forever & Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 30, 2010, 02:27:39 PM
WOW! First let me say, "Welcome", PoetryinMotion! Your name truly "reflects" the words you have written here, so "thank you" dear friend.

As soon as I read the first line of your post, I had this "feeling" come over me...my heart started to beat a little faster, and with each line I read, the tears started to stream down my face, not from sadness, but from a deep searing L.O.V.E and "understanding" of your words. By reading some of the other replies here, I can see that I am not the only one who felt this. Your "energy" is extremely strong and I can feel your Love... Bless you for that!
We really are a "family" here. We truly are "ONE," "connected by a common bond, LOVE!"

I look forward to reading more of your posts.
Blessings,Love and Light to you!
I love you, "Heart: To "Heart" and "Mind" To "Mind."...Always and Forever!
Dayna :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

October 30, 2010, 03:27:31 PM
it has been such a great idea this introduction,dear new friend....
your words have been so sweet,i needed to read them!! sometimes,i feel so "lost" in this adventure,sometimes i'm afraid of hoping in something unreal,in something wrong....   :cry:
i don't post very often on this forum,because i'm not english native language,but these words of yours have been very encouraging....
kisses

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

suspicious mind

October 30, 2010, 08:23:34 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PoetryInMotion

October 30, 2010, 08:48:09 PM
Once again I am wonderfully overwhelmed by your kind words and loving welcome here to the forum. I truly appreciate that. It makes my heart very happy to know that I can give some love back through expressions of words here on the internet. But you know what? It goes both ways, and I feel honored to be here and be a part of this.....well, I'll say "family" because that's what it feels like. It really does. The special bond of unity and L.O.V.E. that you have here is so precious. So, thank you for welcoming me here and allowing me to be a part of it.

The Bible says that love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.

Take those words to heart, my dear friends. May you sleep tonight with peace in your heart blossoming like a lotus flower, filling you with warmth. And may a gentle caress like a butterfly's wings touch you deep in your soul, and may you awake with a tender smile upon your lips.

God bless you, and I love you. Sweet dreams........ xo

PS To whoever posted that song, I remember that one from like the 60s I think?

Goodnight to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 30, 2010, 08:55:50 PM
Welcome to the family PIM, we welcome you with open hearts, full of LOVE!  Thanks you once again for your inspirational words of wisdom and Love. God Bless you dear friend.
Sweet dreams to you also!
Blessings Love and Light! xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2010, 10:07:10 PM
Welcome PoetryinMotion.  Your words are like a breath of warm sunshine on a cold, wintry day.  Lovely ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

October 30, 2010, 10:57:11 PM
Thank you PoetryinMotion for those heartfelt and soothing words,  Yes it does get a little bumpy sometimes but we are all on one accord and here for one purpose so the ride may get a little bumpy sometimes but the landing is ohhh so smooth.  I want to say a warm welcome all the way from the sunny isles of The Bahamas.  I hope you continue to bless us with your loving words of wisdom.  Again, Welcome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions