Eddie Jones Facebook Announcement
October 27, 2010, 03:51:25 PM
The fact that a meeting took place behind closed doors involving the Whitehouse proves that this is not a normal "police homicide case." The court date is of course supposed to read 2011.  Wonder why they are involved??

Eddie Jones Jr PRESIDENT OBAMA"S SPEECH WAS OUTSTANDING AT USC I WAS HAPPY TO BE THERE, AND NOW WE THE PEOPLE MUST GET OUT ON NOV 2ND AND VOTE TO KEEP THE SEATS IN THE HOUSE AND TO HELP THE PEOPLE TO MOVE FORWARD WITH CHANGEING USA FOR THE BETTER, AND YES YOUR VOTE COUNTS, AND IN THE MICHAEL JACKSON CASE IT WAS A CLOSE CHAMBERS MEETING WITH ALL PARTYS TO TALK ABOUT THE UP COMING COURT DATE ON JAN 4TH 2010.3 hours ago ·
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ijcsly

Re: Eddie Jones Facebook Announcement
October 27, 2010, 03:59:03 PM
i dont think he means to link the two situations?? He talks first of the white house etc and then moves on to say"and in the MJ case..."
I see where you could be confused about this though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2010, 04:05:21 PM
Quote from: "ijcsly"
i dont think he means to link the two situations?? He talks first of the white house etc and then moves on to say"and in the MJ case..."
I see where you could be confused about this though.

I think he could mean the Whitehouse.  He mentioned it previously on his facebook that they had got a hearing with the Whitehouse to be heard about the MJ case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 27, 2010, 04:06:34 PM
What a coincidene, I just posted this!

* Edit post
    * Report this post

Re: Conrad Murray -- I Wanna Be Like Kobe!

Postby Gema » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 pm
When I searched for Kobe (I did not know who he was) I came to this article:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... kers-great
Did Kobe Bryant Ruin Eddie Jones' Chance To Be an LA Lakers Great?

Los Angeles Lakers shooting guard Kobe Bryant and former Lakers guard Eddie Jones shared the same position, height, weight and style of play during their brief time together on the same roster.

The similarities don't end there, as both Jones and Bryant also shared a common Philadelphia area interest, and a striking physical resemblance to each other illustrated in the photo above.

Jones was a decent talent, but in truth he was only a caretaker for the position that Bryant would later claim as his own.

Am I confused again or the dots are connected in this way?

Pls, opinions....Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 27, 2010, 04:18:09 PM
Geraldine Hughes: We've been knocking on the doors of the White House seeking their assistance in our Justice for Michael cause since March, with no help, no response, etc. It was Eddie Jones that finally broke the barrier and got us their ears so that we could state our cause.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2010, 04:27:24 PM
(Cont'd)... When we presented what we're trying to do and why, they advised us that if we want the President's attention, we need to come a different way and they would assist us. After talking with the family, they gave us further hope in knowing that we now have the attention of big named civil rights persons (to be announced) who will be taking on our cause. Hallalujah! God says, "some plant, some water, but God gives the increase," so this is GOOD NEWS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

October 27, 2010, 05:38:56 PM
Quote from: "bliss1712"
Geraldine Hughes: We've been knocking on the doors of the White House seeking their assistance in our Justice for Michael cause since March, with no help, no response, etc. It was Eddie Jones that finally broke the barrier and got us their ears so that we could state our cause.
This is really great but when did Geraldine post this? It is awesome :) !Just seems like it has been soooo quite latley.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

October 27, 2010, 06:40:27 PM
The fact that a meeting took place behind closed doors involving the Whitehouse proves that this is not a normal "police homicide case." The court date is of course supposed to read 2011. Wonder why they are involved??

Eddie Jones Jr PRESIDENT OBAMA"S SPEECH WAS OUTSTANDING AT USC I WAS HAPPY TO BE THERE, AND NOW WE THE PEOPLE MUST GET OUT ON NOV 2ND AND VOTE TO KEEP THE SEATS IN THE HOUSE AND TO HELP THE PEOPLE TO MOVE FORWARD WITH CHANGEING USA FOR THE BETTER, AND YES YOUR VOTE COUNTS, AND IN THE MICHAEL JACKSON CASE IT WAS A CLOSE CHAMBERS MEETING WITH ALL PARTYS TO TALK ABOUT THE UP COMING COURT DATE ON JAN 4TH 2010.3 hours ago ·

You answered your own question and they aren't involved:

Geraldine Hughes: We've been knocking on the doors of the White House seeking their assistance in our Justice for Michael cause since March, with no help, no response, etc. It was Eddie Jones that finally broke the barrier and got us their ears so that we could state our cause. When we presented what we're trying to do and why, they advised us that if we want the President's attention, we need to come a different way and they would assist us. After talking with the family, they gave us further hope in knowing that we now have the attention of big named civil rights persons (to be announced) who will be taking on our cause. Hallalujah! God says, "some plant, some water, but God gives the increase," so this is GOOD NEWS!

So they have been seeking help from the White House but they had received no response. Then Eddie Jones, finally got SOMEONE at the White House to listen to them but they have been told that they need to take a different approach if they want to get Obama's attention... In other words the White House is not involved in this case and Obama, so far has not been interested in getting involved either. Whomever they finally talked with at the White House, has told them they need to try a different tactic than they have been using to TRY and get Obama's attention (doesn't mean that they will get Obama or the White House involved though).

The family has informed Geraldine Hughes that a well known civil rights attorney is going to be taking on the groups cause. From what GH is saying, the attorney seems to have contacted the family and decided to help them out. This doesn't have anything to do with the White House.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions