trublu

I hate to quote the Sun but..

Jacko clan fury at CD 'imposter'

By PETE SAMSON, US Editor

Published: Today
 Add a comment (5)

A BLOCKBUSTER new Michael Jackson CD is under threat - because his family say some songs are by an IMPOSTER.

The album was set to trigger a Christmas sales bonanza.

But furious relatives of the tragic superstar claim Jacko did NOT sing on some of the tracks. Their objections could delay the CD - the first with unreleased Jackson material since his death last year.

Tribute ... family service for Jackson

The wrangle could complicate a £125million deal between music giant Sony and the singer's estate.

Jacko expert Roger Friedman said family members are particularly unhappy about several songs recorded by friends of the Thriller star in 2007. They claim the tracks do not include his voice. It is thought Jacko's children have been drawn into the row.

They are being asked to say whether their father was staying in New Jersey with pals when the songs were recorded there.

A forensic audiologist has also been asked to test whether the vocals are the singer's.

A Jacko source said: "With so many rivals wanting control of Michael's legacy a new album was never going to be easy.

"Sony want this ironed out quickly. If they get this out for Christmas it will sell boatloads."

Jacko was 50 when he died after taking a cocktail of drugs.

Former bodyguard Matt Fiddes said he discussed with Jackson's brother Jermaine the possibility of "kidnapping" the star to get him off prescription drugs.

Fiddes said: "We talked of getting him away from the doctors and people around him who were supplying this stuff."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I find the imposter part interesting and that they apparently wanted to kidnap him?? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "trublu"
I hate to quote the Sun but..

Jacko clan fury at CD 'imposter'

By PETE SAMSON, US Editor

Published: Today
 Add a comment (5)

A BLOCKBUSTER new Michael Jackson CD is under threat - because his family say some songs are by an IMPOSTER.

The album was set to trigger a Christmas sales bonanza.

But furious relatives of the tragic superstar claim Jacko did NOT sing on some of the tracks. Their objections could delay the CD - the first with unreleased Jackson material since his death last year.

Tribute ... family service for Jackson

The wrangle could complicate a £125million deal between music giant Sony and the singer's estate.

Jacko expert Roger Friedman said family members are particularly unhappy about several songs recorded by friends of the Thriller star in 2007. They claim the tracks do not include his voice. It is thought Jacko's children have been drawn into the row.

They are being asked to say whether their father was staying in New Jersey with pals when the songs were recorded there.

A forensic audiologist has also been asked to test whether the vocals are the singer's.

A Jacko source said: "With so many rivals wanting control of Michael's legacy a new album was never going to be easy.

"Sony want this ironed out quickly. If they get this out for Christmas it will sell boatloads."

Jacko was 50 when he died after taking a cocktail of drugs.

Former bodyguard Matt Fiddes said he discussed with Jackson's brother Jermaine the possibility of "kidnapping" the star to get him off prescription drugs.

Fiddes said: "We talked of getting him away from the doctors and people around him who were supplying this stuff."

I find the imposter part interesting and that they apparently wanted to kidnap him?? :?

Think you will find this goes with that and is the whole MF interview :

I stand by what I have previously said-this album is not going to be out in 2010.
Glad I made this thread now as it's the same story in two seperate media forms and although it is...the sun....it says pretty much the same as my original link.Minus the cocktail of drugs and dying part....that wasn't needed.
FUCK THE SUN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Quote from: "Sinderella"
FUCK THE SUN.

Indeed!

Thanks for the link. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "trublu"
FUCK THE SUN.

Indeed!

Thanks for the link. :)

Your very welcome!!
Anything else you find related,let me know =]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
I don't know what to make of this, but someone clearly wants this album released under a "cloud of controversy".   :shock:

With the talk of doubles and imposters and hoaxes it makes you wonder if this is yet another piece of the hoax?  First the O2 announcement, then the movie TII content was questionable, now the new album is too?  Even pictures of Michael are being considered questionable ,"photoshopped" or fake.  The fact the kids are being brought in to "verify" the voice is suspect (kind of like when they said Prince had to be present when Dr. Murray  performed CPR on Michael to validate it.)  

Someone is trying to tell us something and they are driving the point home with a hammer! The question is what? ...if it doesn't look like him (O2 announcement), doesn't move like him (TII), doesn't sound like him (new album)....then it's not him? ...and the kids can validate it? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Snoopy71"
I don't know what to make of this, but someone clearly wants this album released under a "cloud of controversy".   :shock:

With the talk of doubles and imposters and hoaxes it makes you wonder if this is yet another piece of the hoax?  First the O2 announcement, then the movie TII content was questionable, now the new album is too?  Even pictures of Michael are being considered questionable ,"photoshopped" or fake.  The fact the kids are being brought in to "verify" the voice is suspect (kind of like when they said Prince had to be present when Dr. Murray  performed CPR on Michael to validate it.)  

Someone is trying to tell us something and they are driving the point home with a hammer! The question is what? ...if it doesn't look like him (O2 announcement), doesn't move like him (TII), doesn't sound like him (new album)....then it's not him? ...and the kids can validate it? :shock:

My thoughts exactly snoopy-i love your name also btw

Also while looking at all these things that AREN'T him, lets not forget the game which is now not coming out until 2011 due to them finding out they can make it better..another product worth millions...another delay.The other company behind the game for anyone not in the know-is actually Triumph International-MJ's company being run atm by Al Malnik but with the agents name listed as Vincent Chieffo,  c/o John Branca's office address.
It was halted in 2007 and re started in August 2009 before the forest lawn funeral had even taken place.
Before he was 'buried' they had started back up the company that owns EVERYTHING with Michael Jackson or his face or image on.I mean...everything from mugs to games to shirts to bath towels.
You'd think if his estate was so broke they'd be pushing these out to get the dollars rolling in...
FACT:Al Malnik once claimed he was the biological father of Blanket,and is also Blankets godfather...strange right?
So who really is running TI?Michael but running it behind these men?
Also,if TI is part of the estate,doesn't Katherine now have control over it not Branca? or did I just make that up??

Apparently they started making the game when MJ was 'alive'.They needed his dance moves to copy over into the game-obviously as it's a MJ dance game..and it's called the experience...
however,if you watch the only piece of promo for it available on youtube-where else? you will see the moves aren't top notch,they are less than perfect and since MJ is a perfectionist and is the lord of dance moves....surely he'd make sure it was the best game visually and everything else of all time?He is thr king of breaking records and being the best why not give a shit about a dance game named after you.
So is he stopping it from coming out or was someone else used to make that game as well as TII/02??
Who is going to call 'grieving' children liars?Surely they know their own dad's voice...it's foolproof to get them in and give a story.
Personally I have said for a long time,the kids are a huge part of the answer to all this.

I think the game and album need looking into a lot more closely..AND who is behind them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Snoopy71"

My thoughts exactly snoopy-i love your name also btw

Also while looking at all these things that AREN'T him, lets not forget the game which is now not coming out until 2011 due to them finding out they can make it better..another product worth millions...another delay.The other company behind the game for anyone not in the know-is actually Triumph International-MJ's company being run atm by Al Malnik but with the agents name listed as Vincent Chieffo,  c/o John Branca's office address.
It was halted in 2007 and re started in August 2009 before the forest lawn funeral had even taken place.
Before he was 'buried' they had started back up the company that owns EVERYTHING with Michael Jackson or his face or image on.I mean...everything from mugs to games to shirts to bath towels.
You'd think if his estate was so broke they'd be pushing these out to get the dollars rolling in...
FACT:Al Malnik once claimed he was the biological father of Blanket,and is also Blankets godfather...strange right?
So who really is running TI?Michael but running it behind these men?
Also,if TI is part of the estate,doesn't Katherine now have control over it not Branca? or did I just make that up??

Apparently they started making the game when MJ was 'alive'.They needed his dance moves to copy over into the game-obviously as it's a MJ dance game..and it's called the experience...
however,if you watch the only piece of promo for it available on youtube-where else? you will see the moves aren't top notch,they are less than perfect and since MJ is a perfectionist and is the lord of dance moves....surely he'd make sure it was the best game visually and everything else of all time?He is thr king of breaking records and being the best why not give a shit about a dance game named after you.
So is he stopping it from coming out or was someone else used to make that game as well as TII/02??
Who is going to call 'grieving' children liars?Surely they know their own dad's voice...it's foolproof to get them in and give a story.
Personally I have said for a long time,the kids are a huge part of the answer to all this.

I think the game and album need looking into a lot more closely..AND who is behind them.

Actually, only the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360 versions of the game are delayed until 2011.

The Nintendo Wii, the Nintendo DS, and the Playstation Portable versions are still coming out on November 23rd, 2010.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

There is something I just dont understand...When did the Cascio recordings become part of the 200 million deal with Sony? I thought I had read that other record companies would want to bid for the Cascio collection  :?:

The Jackson estate just signed a record deal with Sony Music that could be worth $200 million, but it includes re-releases of previously recorded music, live albums, and an album of unreleased songs that were in the Sony vaults or recorded during Jackson’s contracted time with the label.

That deal does not include newly discovered material. This could mean that other record companies could bid for the collection of songs.

Edit:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 12:50:01 AM by mjthelegendlives
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Sinderella,
MJonmind wrote:
Could someone give me the link to where Lisa and Michael's chronological relationship is because my computer was redone? Thanks.

Do you mean when it started or the thread or what doll?Let me know and I will happily sort you a link out x
I believe it's website, blog or something from Lisa. I got it from a link on one of the threads here. It went through events by dates, giving her words about MJ, starting from at least 1992 to almost present. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
" But recently, an email was sent to the estate’s executors from Paris, 11, claiming the voice belongs to an impostor. The only problem, sources say, is that the email was time stamped while Paris was in school."

This is from the original article.....Katherine wouldn't probably know how to use the computer, so maybe it was Michael that sent that email himself, to start all this contraversy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
" But recently, an email was sent to the estate’s executors from Paris, 11, claiming the voice belongs to an impostor. The only problem, sources say, is that the email was time stamped while Paris was in school."

This is from the original article.....Katherine wouldn't probably know how to use the computer, so maybe it was Michael that sent that email himself, to start all this contraversy

Very possible!It's highly confusing.....yet interesting to watch unfold.
KEEP WATCHIN
haha

Actually, only the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360 versions of the game are delayed until 2011.

The Nintendo Wii, the Nintendo DS, and the Playstation Portable versions are still coming out on November 23rd, 2010.

I will believe that when I see it.I still..and it is Nov 3rd today...am yet to see 1 poster,article,review,TV ad,online commercial,blog,ANYONE talking about it apart from us and people on the youtube video-which I already said about and it looks totally fake.
I have mentioned it to a number of people who own these consoles and not one of them had a clue it was due out.....so what market are they hoping to reach?Just anyone who happens to be shopping for a new game in November?I don't think so.

I know it's MJ but how do they expect to reach maximum selling potential when it is right on top of xmas,there are at least another 20 games out,a few high profile ones like call of duty-yes I know they aren't in the same catergory but you know what..that means nothing when the sales are counted and the chsrts are compiled.
Every game...COD or MJ requirs marketing and advertisement at ANY time of year, let alone less than 2months to Christmas.
They will already lose a ton of money from not having the two main versions xbox and PS3 out in time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just want to know.......................

when will a forensic pathologist indicate that the body was that of Michael J. Jackson..........and not an impersonator (fake)?????

Feels like an attempt to connect the two parallels.

Plus, the hype certainly doesn't hurt the curiosity factor and sales figures!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I just want to know.......................

when will a forensic pathologist indicate that the body was that of Michael J. Jackson..........and not an impersonator (fake)?????
Feels like an attempt to connect the two parallels.
Plus, the hype certainly doesn't hurt the curiosity factor and sales figures!

Yes.You would think if it was NOT a hoax the family would hire one in to shut everyone up and squash all the rumours and websites like this one(one of the reasons I believe btw) I mean proving your son/brother/father/uncle is dead and that the world should let him RIP is a more pressing matter than getting one in to listen to his voice on tracks.

But they can't.
Because there is no body and he isn't dead
And that is the top and bottom of it =]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Very possible!It's highly confusing.....yet interesting to watch unfold.
KEEP WATCHIN
haha

I will believe that when I see it.I still..and it is Nov 3rd today...am yet to see 1 poster,article,review,TV ad,online commercial,blog,ANYONE talking about it apart from us and people on the youtube video-which I already said about and it looks totally fake.
I have mentioned it to a number of people who own these consoles and not one of them had a clue it was due out.....so what market are they hoping to reach?Just anyone who happens to be shopping for a new game in November?I don't think so.

I know it's MJ but how do they expect to reach maximum selling potential when it is right on top of xmas,there are at least another 20 games out,a few high profile ones like call of duty-yes I know they aren't in the same catergory but you know what..that means nothing when the sales are counted and the chsrts are compiled.
Every game...COD or MJ requirs marketing and advertisement at ANY time of year, let alone less than 2months to Christmas.
They will already lose a ton of money from not having the two main versions xbox and PS3 out in time.

There IS advertisements. They have a promo box at every Gamestop. It's featured in the #1 video game magazine GAME INFORMER. And a lot of video game companies don't begin their advertising campaign until a lot closer to the game's release.

Not to mention, it was playable at New York Comic Con, which is a HUGE advertisment in it's own, seeing how TONS of people go to the various Comic Cons throughout the year.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

MJonmind

Personally I think the long-term hoax is more important to MJ, than marketing and selling MJ-related stuff. This is predominately a P.T. Barnum act plus whatever spiritually. Like V for Vendetta and what V taught the girl, MJ is now completely fearless, going for the jugular. The coming music, game, cirque are really just part of the show, so we need to keep perspective on things. Back when he was putting out music and videos, spending millions on cutting-edge stuff, he got sabotaged and cut down to size. The world isn't going to know what hit them! :lol:  :mrgreen:  :o  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions