WHAT DID KENNY ORTEGA MEAN WHEN HE SAID?
October 26, 2010, 06:22:50 PM
Greeting everyone,
I was watching a Kenny's interview with O and he said his death was UNNESSARY!
What does that mean?
My father just passed away a couple of weeks ago & it was all due to my family feeding him all the foods he could not eat. I begged my father & family to stop and they just did not care at all. I went over to his home so many times and started perparing for him fruit and vegetables but they would all come over and laugh at what I was making for him and would eat foods infront of him that was bad for him Since I did not have the support from a SISTER WHO IS A DOCTOR/PSYCHIATIRST, TWO BROTHERS WHO ARE LAWYERS & ANOTHER BROTHER WHO IS A PASTER OF A PENTACOASTAL CHURCH AND   another SISTER WHO IS IN REAL ESTATE he could not lisen to me. IT WAS TERRIBLE AND I DIED OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE I KNEW THE OXYGEN TANK WAS WAS NEXT AN DI WARNED HIM BUT HE WOULD NOT LISEN. They did not support taking him to the wellness center and they all laughed because they had NO FAITH, NO LOVE, NO CARE, NO BELIEVE, SO they would not give me a dime but for the funeral they spent $11,000.
 It is amazing to me that they would spend 11,000 for his funeral but would not spend $3,800 for the Wellness center. Every problem he had was ALL REGARDING NOT EATING CORRECTLY. AND EVERY HOLISTIC ALTERNATIVE DOCTOR I TOOK HIM TO SAID  HE CAN GET RID OF ALL OF HIS ILLNESS AND GET OFF OF ALL THE MEDICATIONS HE WAS ON.
THOUGH HE COULD HAVE BEEN HERE WITH US HE IS NOW GONE:(  :(
I am still weeping & suffering greatly and I know this to shall pass!
But to say unnessary just does not make since.
It could have been prevented!
He should stll be here with us!
He should have not died!
I did not see it coming!
But UNNESSARY
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: WHAT DID KENNY ORTEGA MEAN WHEN HE SAID?
October 26, 2010, 06:41:40 PM
Quote from: "Integrity"
Greeting everyone,
What does that mean?
My father just passed away a couple of weeks ago & it was all due to my family feeding him all the foods he could not eat. I begged my father & family to stop and they just did not care at all. I went over to his home so many times and started perparing for him fruit and vegetables but they would all come over and laugh at what I was making for him and would eat foods infront of him that was bad for him Since I did not have the support from a SISTER WHO IS A DOCTOR/PSYCHIATIRST, TWO BROTHERS WHO ARE LAWYERS & ANOTHER BROTHER WHO IS A PASTER OF A PENTACOASTAL CHURCH AND   another SISTER WHO IS IN REAL ESTATE he could not lisen to me. IT WAS TERRIBLE AND I DIED OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE I KNEW THE OXYGEN TANK WAS WAS NEXT AN DI WARNED HIM BUT HE WOULD NOT LISEN. They did not support taking him to the wellness center and they all laughed because they had NO FAITH, NO LOVE, NO CARE, NO BELIEVE, SO they would not give me a dime but for the funeral they spent $11,000.
 It is amazing to me that they would spend 11,000 for his funeral but would not spend $3,800 for the Wellness center. Every problem he had was ALL REGARDING NOT EATING CORRECTLY. AND EVERY HOLISTIC ALTERNATIVE DOCTOR I TOOK HIM TO SAID  HE CAN GET RID OF ALL OF HIS ILLNESS AND GET OFF OF ALL THE MEDICATIONS HE WAS ON.
He should have not died!
I did not see it coming!
But UNNESSARY
UNNECESSARY MEANS NEEDLESS, UNESSENTIAL
PEACE TO ALL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 27, 2010, 01:17:43 PM
Quote from: "Integrity"
Greeting everyone,
What does that mean?
He should have not died!
I did not see it coming!
But UNNESSARY

Integrity I am so sorry for your loss. I know it is very hard not matter what age you are to lose a parent. Unfortunately your siblings did not help your father to live a longer life. As for Michael Ortega said unnecessary, because he was young and also someone (family) could have helped him with the drugs..( unless he did not know about the hoax that's why he said unnecessary. ) We all know Michael is alive and well.. Hope this will be more clear for you. God bless and have faith..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 27, 2010, 11:18:08 PM
Thank you for the encouraging words all4loveandbelieve.
I am getting stronger everyday..
Peace & love to you always:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2010, 12:15:44 AM
It sounds weird: Every Death is unnecessary :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2010, 10:14:06 PM
Death is, actually, necessary - sooner or later - for everyone and everything.  Nature goes in cycles, and death is a part of life... We see it as the end, but it's not.  ;)

What did Ortega mean?  I believe the "normal" interpretation would be that Michael didn't have to die then, at age 50, and if he did it was a preventable death... something that shouldn't have happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2010, 10:17:27 PM
Integrity:
I'm very sorry to hear about your father... That sounds like a preventable death too.  I hope that time will bring some measure of peace and acceptance.  Take care!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 08:11:34 PM
Dear Integrity,
I can understand your pain, and the anger you possibly feel because you couldn't help him, although you tried hard.
There are, unfortunately, many people who die, (or stay sick in their whole life) because they cannot change their lifestyles. It's very hard for everyone to change - in many cases not because we don't take something seriously enough, but because we are not strong enough. It's very common...
As you say, with much love and support many of these sick people can be saved - but I think it's still not sure. Only God knows why he had to die now, and not later.
You did everything you could, and I'm sure your love made your father a much happier people when he was still here with you, and he is very proud of you now when he looks at you from Heaven.
I know it's probably hard yet, but try to think mainly of the good times you spent with your father. I think it helps.
I wish you to be strong and to find the peace in yourself. It's very hard to accept sad things, I know. But try to think of the good times!

With love,
DREAMSandTRUTH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 01, 2010, 04:05:01 PM
Sending you my deepest condolences Integrity, so sorry for your loss! May God Bless You and guide you in your time of need. Stay strong dear friend...sending you Love and a hug!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions