Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"
Quote from: "anewfan"
I have often wondered if the reason she didn't have a child with MJ was because he had told her of his plans to hoax his death. In her blog, the day after he died, she said that they had talked about her father's death and that MJ feared he would end up the same as her father. ("The scenario", I believe she called it.) Do you think it's a possibility that she just simply did not want her child to go through what she went through as a child?

she has always said they talked bout tat but i don't think mike would have told her cause she part of the scientolgy church

Anything is possible. But did MJ know that Elvis faked his death? Did LMP tell him? That is also a question we need to find out. Unless Elvis told MJ if they were close enough. That story about LMP saying that Michael will end up like Elvis always bugged me a little.

yes tat story bugs me a little 2.i don't know if she would have told michael maby she did and he met him and became close friends and still are in contack now but well never know i soupose well until elvis comes back but when i don't know
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal