Re: Blue Moon Behind the Red Curtain
October 27, 2010, 01:28:45 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
also the pictures in  1999 Michael had long hair, none of them have short hair. Pictures of 2009 long hair also. He does look very thin, and I am positive these pictures are very recent.

I agree that they could be recent. But I don't think we can judge by the hair since his hair changed a lot and he may have used wigs...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 27, 2010, 03:29:19 PM
According to the story told by Arno Bani in the catalogue book (i've just bought it), the shoot were made in Paris....and they cut his hair during the session!!..... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

October 27, 2010, 03:44:43 PM
I still keep up my opinion that theses photos are not taken in 1999. His eyes don't tell me the photos are from 1999.. it's just... the look in his eyes. It's..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

MissG

October 27, 2010, 03:47:55 PM
Hi eyes are maturer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 27, 2010, 03:50:41 PM
The 11/20/2010 deal is veeery interesting... I'll have to keep my eyes open next month. And I agree that these pictures are very recent. I don't recall Michael looking like this in 1999; did they do something with the pictures? Or is this part of the "surgery" they were going to do before the O2 concerts to "change his face" I believe Arnold Klein was supposed to do that... this look is slightly different than I'm used to.

...or maybe This Is It was taped long before June 09 like trustno1 has brought up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

robd

October 28, 2010, 07:14:21 AM
21st ... 7+7+7=21 ... 777!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

October 28, 2010, 12:05:41 PM
We cannot date those ARno pohotos...they have been strongly photoshopped..I can tell you..that is my job.
So...we cannot say they have been taken after death or before...they also should have never been taken...they are photoshop works..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 28, 2010, 03:20:28 PM
It may be that Michael wants them airbrushed, for perfection and covering for hiding, that's if he still feels as he does back in 92. Here's a part of the Glenda tapes. I lean towards them being recent. JMO

M: I took them off for a minute, I waved to the girls in the balcony and I said “this is for the girls in the balcony” and I took them off and I put them back on. That was hard..I didn’t want to do it.
G: How, uh when did you start wearing glasses, sunglasses all the time?
M: I wear shades for years. You know, I wear shades because…like, like Mr. D said..and it’s true. Your eyes..when you show someone your eyes, you let them look thru your soul. I didn’t want anyone to look into my soul.
G: Coughing
M: Ya know..I didn’t want anybody to see that about me. And there’s a lot of pain and stuff and I’m very scared.
G: But, on the Dangerous album, it’s all of you. Laughing
M: (I)..You really don’t understand..Do you?
G: No I don’t.
M: Take a look at those eyes.
G: They’re beautiful eyes…(I) hiding from your face?
M: That was a mask/mat of tate/tape
G: What does that mean?
M: That was…it’s like.. if someone, it’s like. (long pause)..it’s like, you see someone’s eyes, or you draw a painting of those eyes. It’s like..Did you ever see me on the cover of BAD?
G: I…Are you asking me if I’ve seen the cover of BAD?
M: Yeh
G: Yeh
M: I had light contacts on and that was all airbrushed. When you see me on Dangerous, that’s all airbrushed. That’s some airbrushing.
G: Your eyes?
M: Yeh..I don’t look that perfect.
G: Laughing..um ok..Laughing..Don’t lie, I’m just (I).
M: It’s airbrushing.
G: Oh, Ok..Is there a reason you just showed your eyes and not the rest of your face?
M: Because I was suppose to be like a “vision into my soul”…looking into my soul.
G: Is that what it was?
M: It was airbrushed.
G: cool..ok..

(CUT IN TAPE )

M: To tell you honestly what Elizabeth and I talked about…She got so “F’d” up (I)[behind?] hurt and about being a child star…and I was so screwed up and whatever you want to call it [behind me?] I swear to you (I) cause I do hide
G: Long pause….You hide?
M: those look my eyes and stuff like that, but they are just airbrushed. When you see someone on the cover of a magazine. Like Vogue or Rolling Stones, or whatever you call it, it’s AIRBRUSHED..You want it to look perfect.
G: (I)
M: Well sure it does, of course. But, it’s like…If I was a top person, ya know, like “Jen Brad?? Jim Brett? Or somebody like that..Let’s say..You’re going to be on the cover of Rolling Stones (I) ..You look like (I). You would look perfect. No matter what you have wrong with you…That’s how it is in the business. You have to look perfect.
G: Well, you did look perfect on that one picture on the cover of Rolling Stone where you had your hands up and your head down.. That’s a great picture. I noticed you don’t look at the camera?
M: Cause I don’t want people to ….(.long quiet pause) …soul… I don’t want people to look thru my soul.. I say on the Dangerous album……
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions