I can't find a way to embed this video but please listen, especially at 4:30....

This is the day of the memorial, just days after Mike "passed" and the interviewer is asking about the Memorial.  She says "So about today, we've heard reports that maybe Aretha Franklin may be singing....do you know anything?"

Rodney Jerkins:  "I don't know.  I haven't questioned anything.   When he invited me....I just told him....I just told him I would be there and I can't wait to go and see what's going on."   :lol:  Next, he says Sony has contacted him about putting out MJ's unreleased music.  This is all before the Memorial mind you.  Gosh, Mike was a busy, busy man getting ready to "shock the world!"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We love you, Michael!  And YES!  We will ALL BE THERE!   :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
I can't find a way to embed this video but please listen, especially at 4:30....

This is the day of the memorial, just days after Mike "passed" and the interviewer is asking about the Memorial.  She says "So about today, we've heard reports that maybe Aretha Franklin may be singing....do you know anything?"

Rodney Jerkins:  "I don't know.  I haven't questioned anything.   When he invited me....I just told him....I just told him I would be there and I can't wait to go and see what's going on."   :lol:  Next, he says Sony has contacted him about putting out MJ's unreleased music.  This is all before the Memorial mind you.  Gosh, Mike was a busy, busy man getting ready to "shock the world!"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We love you, Michael!  And YES!  We will ALL BE THERE!   :lol:  :lol:

LOL..Michael sure was busy wasn't he? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting.. he was gearing up for a major event, and kept saying "we gotta hurt 'em, we gotta hurt 'em" ... ok well nothing hurt the planet more than the event that was Michael Jacksons "death"... interesting..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

Well someone had to invite him. The "he" could have been anyone in this context. That is my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Quote from: "LyricalMiracles"
Interesting.. he was gearing up for a major event, and kept saying "we gotta hurt 'em, we gotta hurt 'em" ... ok well nothing hurt the planet more than the event that was Michael Jacksons "death"... interesting..

After his pre-concert prayer, Michael would always say 'let's hurt them" or "hurt me" (referring to his vocalists, dancers, and band) prior to a show. It was his way of saying 'let's give 'em all we've got'. It was his 'it's showtime' catch phrase.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

Oh may.. He and his big mouth!  :lol:
Funny :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions