Re: Did Michael Start Some Rumors Himself?
October 26, 2010, 11:36:42 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
No problem. But why do you wish he made a film instead? Just curious. I mean, he did make a film (TII) but stopping there would not be very innovative (in Michael Jackson standards). Plus, he's been trying to convey a message through his music for years and people still don't get it. Desperate times call for desperate measures. My wish is that the fans could leave their emotions behind and see this for what it really is. Hopefully that will happen in due time.

But just to clarify, I am talking about the hoax in general and not the oxygen chamber and elephant bones thing that was originally in question. In regards to those, I do think it's possible that they were made up by Mike himself. Perhaps he just wanted to see how much ridiculous stuff people would believe.

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I
eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe
anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were
to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,'
people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.'" -MJ
I just edited my post after you started to answer  :)
"He did it really good and effective with his songs and videos (D.S., Ghosts, etc.)" So I think it worked, many people got the message. Those who still don't get it are, well, they are not ready yet, to say it nicely.
The other reason why I would choose only a film, if I could turn back time, is because that's just a film, no real lie in it. But this hoax is the reality, and I don't like that Michael is lying. I know he has his reasons, but... Honestly, I don't think God likes lying... Maybe only if you are in a serious threat. But otherwise you may get it back. Like we talked about it before in this thread - it backfires. And I wish Michael a happy future.

My personal belief is that God is the ultimate artist, and he too uses lies to tell the truth. Perhaps there is a difference between a flat out lie and an untrue story that is told with reason. I believe many of these stories can be found in the bible as well as many other religious books. Just because the stories may or may not be true, doesn't
make the reason behind the story any less relevant. I'm going to refrain from giving examples here because this could turn into a religious debate and that would be completely off topic.

There is also the topic of reality that you mentioned. We could debate about what reality really is. If the government is a big lie, and the news makes things up,  then what IS real? Mike says over and over that "its all for love", and it's always been my belief that love is the only thing that is real. If that's true, then perhaps life really is a stage and we can literally create the reality that we want to see. Again, this is a topic that could get us way off track, but we must consider what "reality" means to other people, like what it might mean to Michael Jackson, and not just what it means to us in our day to day lives.
Well, we don't really know what God thinks about different kind of lies in different circumstances. I just hope Michael will be happy.

About reality - I don't really get what you mean, sorry. I mean basically I understand it  :) , but what is your point?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 11:49:40 AM
No problem. But why do you wish he made a film instead? Just curious. I mean, he did make a film (TII) but stopping there would not be very innovative (in Michael Jackson standards). Plus, he's been trying to convey a message through his music for years and people still don't get it. Desperate times call for desperate measures. My wish is that the fans could leave their emotions behind and see this for what it really is. Hopefully that will happen in due time.

But just to clarify, I am talking about the hoax in general and not the oxygen chamber and elephant bones thing that was originally in question. In regards to those, I do think it's possible that they were made up by Mike himself. Perhaps he just wanted to see how much ridiculous stuff people would believe.

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I
eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe
anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were
to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,'
people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.'" -MJ
I just edited my post after you started to answer  :)
"He did it really good and effective with his songs and videos (D.S., Ghosts, etc.)" So I think it worked, many people got the message. Those who still don't get it are, well, they are not ready yet, to say it nicely.
The other reason why I would choose only a film, if I could turn back time, is because that's just a film, no real lie in it. But this hoax is the reality, and I don't like that Michael is lying. I know he has his reasons, but... Honestly, I don't think God likes lying... Maybe only if you are in a serious threat. But otherwise you may get it back. Like we talked about it before in this thread - it backfires. And I wish Michael a happy future.

My personal belief is that God is the ultimate artist, and he too uses lies to tell the truth. Perhaps there is a difference between a flat out lie and an untrue story that is told with reason. I believe many of these stories can be found in the bible as well as many other religious books. Just because the stories may or may not be true, doesn't
make the reason behind the story any less relevant. I'm going to refrain from giving examples here because this could turn into a religious debate and that would be completely off topic.

There is also the topic of reality that you mentioned. We could debate about what reality really is. If the government is a big lie, and the news makes things up,  then what IS real? Mike says over and over that "its all for love", and it's always been my belief that love is the only thing that is real. If that's true, then perhaps life really is a stage and we can literally create the reality that we want to see. Again, this is a topic that could get us way off track, but we must consider what "reality" means to other people, like what it might mean to Michael Jackson, and not just what it means to us in our day to day lives.
Well, we don't really know what God thinks about different kind of lies in different circumstances. I just hope Michael will be happy.

About reality - I don't really get what you mean, sorry. I mean basically I understand it  :) , but what is your point?

My point is that reality doesn't really exist like we think it does. And if everyone knew the truth about it, like Mike does, then nobody would be "mad" at him for telling a lie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

October 26, 2010, 01:31:21 PM
You know there will always be some who will be the odd balls and get angry at him. We all know that. That's why he has to count on "US" his soldiers of L.O.V.E. What ever rumors and wrong he did to himself, it is the past and by gones be by gones. We cannot cry over spilled milk. Let's move forward and when comes back we will accept him with open arms. I will tell you this if I were Michael I would have disapear long time ago to be at peace. Love and blessings always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJMedia09

October 26, 2010, 08:38:10 PM
Actually Frank Dileo was the mastermind behind leaking all those weird stories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 09:44:24 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
LMP said Michael is a master at manipulating the media

That is correct...She said it was a survival tactic for him...So that he could get where he needed to go in his career..

Oprah asked her why Michael would say it was fine to share his bed with children...She mentioned that Michael would sometimes say things to be defiant because he was so angry..

I find this to be interesting..

It's like Michael creates a false image of himself so he can protect his true self...Which is understandable in my opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 10:16:00 PM
I was just thinking about something else I heard somewhere ( I forget where I heard/read it)...But I heard somewhere that the whole Martin Bashir interview was planned by Michael...I heard that he wanted his image to look bad for some reason...Has anyone else heard this?, I am wondering if there is any truth to that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 11:02:15 PM
LMP said Michael is a master at manipulating the media and I had heard before that it was him who started those rumors - to create a mystery.  I also remember reading that when he was giving the tabloids the oxygen chamber and elephant man stories that he wanted them to pepper in the word "bizarre".  

Perhaps it backfired on him but it kept people wondering which is what his goal was, I think.

And speaking of starting rumors, who do you think started the rumor back in Dec '08/Jan '09 that MJ "would be dead in 6 months"?   ;)

Wow, I always wonder who would have predicted MJ's death six months before it happened.  I think you just answered that question for me.  Thanks so much, Andrea. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

October 27, 2010, 09:06:42 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
You know there will always be some who will be the odd balls and get angry at him. We all know that. That's why he has to count on "US" his soldiers of L.O.V.E. What ever rumors and wrong he did to himself, it is the past and by gones be by gones. We cannot cry over spilled milk. Let's move forward and when comes back we will accept him with open arms. I will tell you this if I were Michael I would have disapear long time ago to be at peace. Love and blessings always.
My point in this thread is not what rumours and wrong he did to himself in the past, but what wrong he might do NOW with this HUGE RUMOUR, THIS HOAX, if things don't end as he planned.... Only God knows how it will end. He made some mistakes during his life, as everyone does - what if this is a mistake too??? This hoax is very risky IMO, whatever his goal is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2010, 09:10:22 AM
My point is that reality doesn't really exist like we think it does. And if everyone knew the truth about it, like Mike does, then nobody would be "mad" at him for telling a lie.
Sorry, I still don't understand... If you think (as you said) it's a little off-topic, can you explain it to me in a private message please?  :) With some example please, so I can finally get it  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2010, 09:35:57 AM
Sorry, I still don't understand... If you think (as you said) it's a little off-topic, can you explain it to me in a private message please?  :) With some example please, so I can finally get it  ;)

No problem, check your inbox  :)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Sarahli

October 27, 2010, 02:03:37 PM
My point in this thread is not what rumours and wrong he did to himself in the past, but what wrong he might do NOW with this HUGE RUMOUR, THIS HOAX, if things don't end as he planned.... Only God knows how it will end. He made some mistakes during his life, as everyone does - what if this is a mistake too??? This hoax is very risky IMO, whatever his goal is.

But what if Michael is actually helped by God?  :D

I think that we cannot talk about the "is it good to lie or not?" subject here because we don't really comprehend all the layers implicated in this hoax, we don't have yet the big picture....so we cannot even begin to judge.

Concerning the fact itself of having hoaxed his death we musn't forget one important thing and we are in some ways Michael's insurance....how is it that we suspected and adhered to the fact that something fishy was going on? Why did we notice the inconsistencies and not the others? Why did we understood that it was a hoax, an ARG whatever and not the others? That's why we felt that it was necessary that people hear about us, necessary to go to the media because after having been considered as "delusional" people....we will be considered as "clever" people, who actually got it and Michael will "use" us as a kind of alibi. Those who had not realized WILL realize something.... it is that they have been fooled easily....BUT not by Michael himself but by those who reported the news that he was indeed "dead" while he wasn't. Also this will permit Michael to get the world's attention on him and especially on the important message he has to deliver. This, is for the common people, now if we talk about the dark side or NWO powers it's a little bit different of course, they maybe already know that something is going on and are maybe ready to "backfire" but we are entering the time of revelations, a time for the truth to be known and I am really confident about the fact that God will help us and Michael to win that battle.

I really believe in the 2012 event so in my mind there is absolutely nothing to lose but everything to win. Risky....if we don't do anything the situation will worsen, so it's better to take some risks and try to make things change. Michael is not alone in all that and I think that the dark side already attempted to kill him in the past, they tried to bring him down several times...but they didn't managed...God's protection surely.

I just have a little question. What kind of risks exactly are you thinking of?

Blessings to you DreamsandTruth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

all4loveandbelieve

October 28, 2010, 09:31:34 AM
If Michael started rumors, why not start rumours that he was on drugs, and he took propofol, to sleep.  If it wasn't true about the elephant man etc... this is not true either. Michael knew what he was doing, these rumors where his escape.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Lilou

October 28, 2010, 11:17:47 AM
I think that when/if Michael BAMs, he will definitely have some explaining to do and I'm sure that his explanation will be quite profound and many people will accept it whatever it is.  Many won't, but Michael knows this.  I don't think Michael is a bad person for lying - he has his reasons and only he knows for sure what those reasons are.  And if he has to lie then he probably didn't really have a choice about it.  He is very brave for taking all the risks involved with faking his death.

I think that we are an integral part of the hoax, he needs the believers to figure out the clues he left for us, to help spread awareness of the evils going on in the world and to vindicate him for all the lies that were said about him.  When he BAMs, he will need us there to say I told you so to all those who just accepted that he "died" and refused to see all the evidence and clues that were left to those willing to look beyond mainstream media reporting.
This is the positive way of thinking about the outcomes - and I hope you are right and everything will be allright.
But I can't help being worried.

"And if he has to lie then he probably didn't really have a choice about it. "
If his life was in danger then he didn't have a choice, but otherwise, IMO, he did have.

About vindication: His name is getting clearer and clearer during this hoax, and I'm very happy about it, BUT I'm afraid it can STAY that way only if he doesn't come back.
Imagine the shock of people if Michael comes back and they realize they were lied to. I don't think most of them will think "this was the right way to clear your name Michael".
Mainly because - like I said - even for me the only acceptable reason would be that his life was in danger. I don't think it's right to lie this big for other reasons. Okay, maybe if he could help the world with this hoax A LOT, then it probably will end good, and most people (me included, of course) will celebrate him. But I think those who really cause this world the biggest problems, are too big fish for Michael and what he can reach with this hoax. But -of course - I don't know what's really going on in the background.

Anyway, I will always love him and wish him the best - I'm just worried.

I LOVE what you said and i totally agree with you,i'm worried ..I know a lot of people will tell "we were right,he is strange" and a lot of people have already said "if he fake his death,i don't love him anymore" i'm just sad that people dare to think it..people love him and are sad because he died but if he comes back,they will sulk..if the reason why he fakes his death is to open people's eyes on what is going on in the World,he does it for us only..and if we will come back,I will be there,and will celebrate him too..
I really think this two reasons (for the world,and to save his life) are the only reasons possible..
Anyway I love you Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

October 28, 2010, 12:07:48 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

But what if Michael is actually helped by God?  :D

I'm sure Michael is actually helped by God  :)  We all are  ;)
I think that we cannot talk about the "is it good to lie or not?" subject here because we don't really comprehend all the layers implicated in this hoax, we don't have yet the big picture....so we cannot even begin to judge.
I talk about LYING because I'm worried. Lies can make things too complicated, so there are many risks. The risks I'm thinking of are:
1, Legal risks. I have no idea how Michael's lawyers can carry this hoax on successfully, but they cannot err at all...
2, If for some reason Michael's goals with this hoax cannot be reached, or even if they can but most people don't react as Michael hopes, what will happen then?

Concerning the fact itself of having hoaxed his death we musn't forget one important thing and we are in some ways Michael's insurance....how is it that we suspected and adhered to the fact that something fishy was going on? Why did we notice the inconsistencies and not the others? Why did we understood that it was a hoax, an ARG whatever and not the others? That's why we felt that it was necessary that people hear about us, necessary to go to the media because after having been considered as "delusional" people....we will be considered as "clever" people, who actually got it and Michael will "use" us as a kind of alibi. Those who had not realized WILL realize something.... it is that they have been fooled easily....BUT not by Michael himself but by those who reported the news that he was indeed "dead" while he wasn't. Why not by Michael himself too? Also this will permit Michael to get the world's attention on him and especially on the important message he has to deliver. This, is for the common people, now if we talk about the dark side or NWO powers it's a little bit different of course, they maybe already know that something is going on and are maybe ready to "backfire" but we are entering the time of revelations, a time for the truth to be known and I am really confident about the fact that God will help us and Michael to win that battle.

I really believe in the 2012 event so in my mind there is absolutely nothing to lose but everything to win. Why do you believe in it? I mean, I respect your belief, I'm just curious. Mainly because I don't believe in it and I think it is pointless to feel bad about this theory. If it's not true, you only cause yourself a lot of worrying. I don't know too much about it, but I'm sure those who made movies, and wrote books and hundreds of articles about it, made  A LOT OF MONEY... Risky....if we don't do anything the situation will worsen, so it's better to take some risks and try to make things change. Michael is not alone in all that and I think that the dark side already attempted to kill him in the past, they tried to bring him down several times...but they didn't managed...God's protection surely.

I just have a little question. What kind of risks exactly are you thinking of?

Blessings to you DreamsandTruth.
Blessings to you too Sarahli!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2010, 12:42:30 PM
some things were started by FRANK DI LEO (see also my post in the thread Frank di Leo) and Katherine was very set up because of this but Frank said "No, this is useful" etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions