Something about disguises
October 21, 2010, 05:05:34 PM
I know there's bigger news going on today (LMP, Oprah...) but I happened to watch an interview with Michelle Pfeiffer (on Ellen) and in part 2 she speaks about a witch disguise that she had to put on for a movie - it took about 4 hours to put on and 1 hour to remove! This is something that I've often thought of but never brought up (and don't recall seeing a post about this)... Disguises aren't something that one can easily slip in and out of... I imagine they'd be impossible to wear day to day, and probably really damaging for the skin too.  It's something that tends to be overlooked on this forum, it seems to me...

[youtube:1n9d1107]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxEW7LFmyc0&feature=related[/youtube:1n9d1107]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Something about disguises
October 21, 2010, 05:46:44 PM
:geek: So do you mean that there are more people involved? Like a skilled "disguise team" for MJ, because it's very intensive work. Yes, I believe so.
But Michael could also use less or no disguises to avoid skin damage.
What do you mean exactly with that we overlooked a few things on this forum? (sorry for my sleepyhead, it's a little late after a busy day :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

October 21, 2010, 06:12:33 PM
Some people seem to believe that MJ could easily be "out there" in all sorts of disguises, but I'm trying to say that a disguise doesn't seem possible on a day-to-day basis.  It would require LOTS of time and yes, probably a team of people!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 21, 2010, 06:32:53 PM
that is kind of interesting thought since it seems like i noticed that michael dedicated the song threatened on the invincible album to rick baker who was the makeup artist for ghost or maybe thriller( not so sure it went back that far).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

nefari

October 21, 2010, 06:42:04 PM
Michael may not be "out there" as much as people think. We seem to be seeing a lot of things filmed on same days, with different scenery etc...so as to not have to do things day after day for long hours. Especially with Murray and his strolls around the block, on the beach...in the barber chair, sharing a Coke and a Smile, sipping at the pool and so on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

October 25, 2010, 06:45:12 PM
If I remember well, Michael said it took several hours until his Scarecrow "face" got ready, but he didn't mind it, and others were amuzed how patient he was. I also remember something like this was the time when he got to love disguises - but maybe I'm not correct.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions