LLJ

Re: The Fake Search Warrent's
December 16, 2009, 12:51:07 AM
I'm sad as hell right now, but I remember something I heard on the radio right after MJ's "death".

We have a prankster guy here, Wackhead Simpsom, who pranks people over the radio. That day he played this sound clip about MJ.

The clip was about him and his kids playing. His kids were singing "You are my sunshine" to him. At the end they sang "please don't take my daddy away". Then MJ giggled and said "I'm not going anywhere". Needless to say, I cried like a baby..

I tried to look for the clip but couldn't find it. I'm not sure when it was recorded.

His words wouldn't explain the hoax, but if it was done within reasonable time it can be proof that he wouldn't have comitted suicide?

A lot could have happened that had to make him do the hoax, but suicide. I just can't think about it?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

Wildy

December 16, 2009, 06:14:31 AM
Quote from: "LLJ"
I'm sad as hell right now, but I remember something I heard on the radio right after MJ's "death".

We have a prankster guy here, Wackhead Simpsom, who pranks people over the radio. That day he played this sound clip about MJ.

The clip was about him and his kids playing. His kids were singing "You are my sunshine" to him. At the end they sang "please don't take my daddy away". Then MJ giggled and said "I'm not going anywhere". Needless to say, I cried like a baby..

I tried to look for the clip but couldn't find it. I'm not sure when it was recorded.

His words wouldn't explain the hoax, but if it was done within reasonable time it can be proof that he wouldn't have comitted suicide?

A lot could have happened that had to make him do the hoax, but suicide. I just can't think about it?

Is it this video? They are so cute  :oops:  :oops:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

December 16, 2009, 07:35:08 AM
Hi, unfortunately, I can't watch the video on this PC, but will do soon.
Thanks for posting though.

Do you know when it was done?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

Wildy

December 16, 2009, 07:48:30 AM
Quote from: "LLJ"
Hi, unfortunately, I can't watch the video on this PC, but will do soon.
Thanks for posting though.

Do you know when it was done?
I think it was on 2002, not sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 09:20:33 AM
The warrants are poor to say the least!! they have wrong names on them, nicknames for people/witnesses. I would have thought official documents would have to be correct in case they are used in court!!  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

December 16, 2009, 10:37:17 AM
Quote from: "Lou"
1) Suicide theory - we know depressed people can commit suicide. But it was reported that Michael had career plans for the future. Depressed people have no plans. For all I've read about Michael, I don't think it was his case. Of course it's my opinion and it's based only on what I've read in the newspapers.

2) Terminally ill theory - Tabloids (I think The Sun) reported they sent a double to rehearsals and press conference because he was about to die. Were the tabloids telling the truth for the first time in their lives? Another point is: if he was in such a bad health condition, I don't know  if he could attend to rehearsals, and sing and dance. Besides, I remember it was reported his family said he died unexpectedly - if he was terminally ill, why would they state it? And now it was discussed in a thread recently that now it's a murder investigation. So,if he was terminally ill, considering he really passed away, it was not the illness that caused the death, but someone killed him...? These are my questions on this theory, if someone helps me to answer them, it will be appreciated.

Personnaly,I don't believe in the suicide theory although if it was the case,the poeple around him would have seek for help ,especially the doctor Murray would have to face the law because it is  his duty to report its intention to end his days to prevent this...not helping him comitting suicide!He would have to referrer him to a psychiatrist because the personne who wants to end his life is mentally unable to make a clear decision.For the terminally ill theory ,well there too, it would be against the law,and the doctor would be held responsible for this and face some jail time.In Canada, assisted suicide is punishable by a maximum sentence of 14 years in prison.A famous case about this in my country was madame Sue Rodriguez,she request assisted suicide and went to the Supreme Court of Canada twice but lost both battles, she did end her life with the help of an anonymous physician.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 16, 2009, 04:40:34 PM
Guys let me just say that I really do not feel that MJ would have committed suicide because of his children. Those kids meant the world to him! Also if you recall in the recorded conversations with the Rabbi the Rabbi asked MJ if he was afraid of death and Mj stated yes. I hate to even think of a doctor assisted suicide, because it just seems so out of character for our beloved MJ!. Someone here said he overdosed on Demerol, do we have proof of this an article ?  or interview?  MJ loved life! MJ had/has plans to change the world and spoke of these future plans. So i disagree with suicide. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions