mjkateTopic starter

LMP's message to Michael
October 24, 2010, 03:14:25 PM
I know this is farfetched and maybe mentioned already. I got the feeling that Lisa Marie was speaking to Michael as opposed to the audience. She was maybe in on the hoax but hasn't been able to spend any time with him. I thought this mainly because she was talking about her love for him and now understanding his for her. That sounds like something she wants him to know not an audience of strangers. Also, the sunflowers sitting there was a nice touch but who were they meant for. I felt like they were meant to be for MJ to see. The same same with the message about the fireplace in the library. Maybe that has even more meaning for the two of them - the engagement but who knows what else she could be referring to to...it could have a hidden message to him. She was getting lots off her chest but it would only be helpful to her if he was listening or she hoped he would be. If I think of myself in her shoes, there would be no way I would find it helpful to sit in front of the world with Oprah and talk about those private things unless this was the only way I could get a message to the person I wanted to hear. Michael stayed so private about his life and he would not have thought it was cool that she would do an interview like that - discussion his drug use and addiction - unless she was asked to for the hoax - AND she would get to clear the air with him...the whole interview was either about his drug use or her intoxicated love for him. Too much info for me but a perfect amount of info for him. Just my opinion - thanks for listening
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

Re: LMP's message to Michael
October 24, 2010, 03:21:05 PM
they're not the together. Lisa is married and she has beautiful twins,ok?
And i wish people could stop creating lisa Marie threads, its getting annoying
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

October 24, 2010, 03:27:39 PM
I didn't say they were together...I said it sounded like she was speaking to him. Giving him the message that she understood now that he loved her and getting her point across that she was sorry she hadn't called to try to help him as a friend and someone she cared deeply about. I was not at all saying they were together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

October 24, 2010, 03:29:42 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
I didn't say they were together...I said it sounded like she was speaking to him. Giving him the message that she understood now that he loved her and getting her point across that she was sorry she hadn't called to try to help him as a friend and someone she cared deeply about. I was not at all saying they were together.
ok, my bad. I thought you were saying that by the way you wrote it

and there's thread about this already

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

October 24, 2010, 03:48:13 PM

Please post your thoughts about the LMP interview in the already existing thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions