Serenitys_Dream

Re: Michael Jackson game Delay-What A Suprise...
October 24, 2010, 02:18:03 PM
Paraphrase...
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
the BAM has been delayed because Michael found out he has the cababilities to make it do more than he originally thought when the date was first palnned
[/size]

Oh I like that!

A crew of expert backup dancers and Michael’s Dance School help take your performance to the next level

Besides the obvious "dance" means several other things:

Dance
1. The manipulation of movement
2. To fight; to scrap; to engage in a confrontation.
3. A scurrying about toward a purpose
4. To act in a way that is pleasing to others to the extent that it requires effort beyond your natural personality and normal actions (change your behaviour?)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Being taught Michael's moves to take our performance to the next level...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2010, 02:20:37 PM
*claps
YES!I like it too
This has just totally become something else than a delayed game LOL...I wish I could edit the subject title

what do you think about that youtube video....BAM move by sony for a game..or something..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

i think the game is a fake
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sprint911"
i think the game is a fake

I thought that after seeing the video/advert on youtube and NOWHERE ELSE using a TII dancer and looking nothing like a Wii game.Not an official one anyway.
And as was said earlier..no website,no proper release date,wasn't listed on ubisofts website..er?

We shall find out in 4weeks time if the DS version is released..which I might put a bet on, on it not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The reason why the Xbox 360 version is going to be delayed is because Kinect is only out this November and it would take a lot longer to program the game to work perfectly with it, basically they want it to work glitch free.  And i think the PS3 reason is something to do with the PS3 Move thing being soo new, and maybe making parts of it in 3D.

But its good that its delayed, it means that its gonna save me some serious cash over the next month :lol: and id rather have the game running smoothly  :D

You cant Rush perfecction
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

October 24, 2010, 03:30:14 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
so lets see if i have this straight : the game has been delayed because they found out they have the cababilities to make it do more than they thought it had before when they set the first release date?

Apart from everything else I mentioned above that is fishy and not normal for a game release,pretty much...and they only just realised a month before it is due on shelves across the globe....what.ever.

Shouldn't it be like..getting packaged up and shipped out a month before..and advertisements be up months ago in places like GAME and so on...way back in summer/early fall...

They knew this wouldn't be out months ago.

so read it again and substitute the word hoax for game :o

Hello!!!

Intresting substitute you made suspicious mind!!!! 8-)
It could be possible yes,but its somethimg FISHY with all the delays we have from last year:the memorial,the funeral,the This is it movie,Jermaine tribut,Michael's new album,etc.WHY ALL THIS DELAYS this is my question here????? We know that Michael was always late,even some people who worked for Sony confirmed that and not forget the 2 hours late from the family at the "funeral", :roll: .
So this is strange,like the All Hoax actually  ;) .

This is what I received on my email about the delays regarding the game :

Release Delays For MJ The Experience

(22-10-2010) According to reports from IGN Ubisoft confirmed today that both the Move and Kinect versions of Michael Jackson The Experience will now ship in early 2011. The publisher said this move was done in part to allow its developers more time to polish the games.

"We're giving our teams more time to develop the Kinect and Move versions to ensure we deliver awesome experiences that take full advantage of the new technologies," a representative said.

Ubisoft did say, however, the Wii, DS and PSP versions of the game are still planned for this year and will ship on Nov. 23 in North America and Nov. 25 in Europe, Middle East and Asia.

Visit the Official Game Website for more details about Michael Jackson The Experience.

Source: MJFC / IGN / Thanks to Juliana for bringing this to our attention!

LOVE AN BLESSING!!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Thank you for taking the time to put all that up :)

1.Exactly...just like the 'album' a general release date of around November 2010 was given but no promotion followed and then around sept/October when people began to question where it was going..was it coming out...what was the deal with it...a statement was released saying it was being held back until 2011
Working in music I know more or less EXACTLY how many months of promo and hard non stop work go into a new album release,regardless of the artist but for a Michael Jackson album..should of been double efforts made,a date set and so on...but nope.I knew months ago it would never be out this year.
Same with the game...where has all the promo been...???? One obviously fake/set up youtube video that doesn't even resemble a real Wii commercial.They used a TII dancer in it to top it off.
I have not seen it on TV in the UK or in the US,nor in any magazine,etc.
Since the guy is you know 'DEAD' you would think more effort would go into promoting his post humous merchandise since he can't do it himself but zero effort has been made with either of these products.
To not have an obvious number 1 selling game release listed on your website is highly suspect and just unbelieveable really.

That article only came out today which is just a month before it's due date....I think a little more warning would have been given.They obviously knew it had problems or needed polishing so why leave it till now.People as peacock said^ are going to buy an actual console to play it on...if I was a parent or had bought a Wii or Xbox solely for this..i'd be fucking pissed.

If both this game and the album where going to bring money in to the estate which is apparently in so much trouble...why has more effort not been put in to make sure they are released on time and fans aren't kept waiting a year and a half + after Michael 'died...they will rake in Millions across the world.

Neither had an official release date..just a month...both November....both held back.November is PRIME christmas shopping sell time!

I don't think a high profile game has ever only just had a facebook page..there is ALWAYS a website linked off the makers site and availble for general info,cheats,etc etc...

[youtube:20v5auur]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc-X4BLY21U[/youtube:20v5auur]

MMMHMMM....once again...nothing adds up.

Also,lets not forget this game features Michael's dance moves so how long has this been being made?...surely they needed the main man to put the sensors on so they could track his moves and transfer them into a virtual movement for the game..or was someone else used for this as well??

Fully agreed! And just let's go back quickly to the O2 gigs: I was expecting Promo work for the 02 shows - between March and July ('09?, '10, '11,  :lol: ). There was the O2 announcement' and then you heard nothing anymore until 'The Death'. There was not even something 'on the stove' ready to be released afterwards, you know like saying, this was Michaels' last album project. The TII movie album doesn't count for me. VERY fishy.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Quote from: "awesome1"
The reason why the Xbox 360 version is going to be delayed is because Kinect is only out this November and it would take a lot longer to program the game to work perfectly with it, basically they want it to work glitch free.  And i think the PS3 reason is something to do with the PS3 Move thing being soo new, and maybe making parts of it in 3D.

But its good that its delayed, it means that its gonna save me some serious cash over the next month :lol: and id rather have the game running smoothly  :D

You cant Rush perfecction

True you can't,you can however have a website,decent advertisement campaign and promo instead of shit youtube video and have it up on the ubisoft website like it actually matters.They have had over a year to make it right.Not a month before.

@Applehead250609 we meet again haha
That email was sent out on 22nd but the MTV article is from today.
Most of what was in your email was in the article...with a few added bits..like..it's been delayed.
I know the DS game is meant to be coming out but still..have you seen ONE piece of promo for it in any shop?it's 8weeks to Christmas...and 4weeks to it's arrival...and not one poster is up anywhere....

All we can do...is wait and see.
I on the other hand think it's going to end up being put back all together until 2011 or it is actually just totally fake.
It's just not standard for a game,for the most influential musican of the millenium,to not be ready..have no promo..no website....no proper advert on tv...and be so unprofessionally handled since it is his company behind it with unisoft
Ubisoft only just added it to the website..should of been there for months.

Whether the game is real or not....the rest of the issues surrounding it are real and very bizzare.
Quote from: "MFFreedom"

1.Exactly...just like the 'album' a general release date of around November 2010 was given but no promotion followed and then around sept/October when people began to question where it was going..was it coming out...what was the deal with it...a statement was released saying it was being held back until 2011
Working in music I know more or less EXACTLY how many months of promo and hard non stop work go into a new album release,regardless of the artist but for a Michael Jackson album..should of been double efforts made,a date set and so on...but nope.I knew months ago it would never be out this year.
Same with the game...where has all the promo been...???? One obviously fake/set up youtube video that doesn't even resemble a real Wii commercial.They used a TII dancer in it to top it off.
Since the guy is you know 'DEAD' you would think more effort would go into promoting his post humous merchandise since he can't do it himself but zero effort has been made with either of these products.
To not have an obvious number 1 selling game release listed on your website is highly suspect and just unbelieveable really.

That article only came out today which is just a month before it's due date....I think a little more warning would have been given.They obviously knew it had problems or needed polishing so why leave it till now.People as peacock said^ are going to buy an actual console to play it on...if I was a parent or had bought a Wii or Xbox solely for this..i'd be fucking pissed.

If both this game and the album where going to bring money in to the estate which is apparently in so much trouble...why has more effort not been put in to make sure they are released on time and fans aren't kept waiting a year and a half + after Michael 'died...they will rake in Millions across the world.

Neither had an official release date..just a month...both November....both held back.November is PRIME christmas shopping sell time!

I don't think a high profile game has ever only just had a facebook page..there is ALWAYS a website linked off the makers site and availble for general info,cheats,etc etc...

[youtube:1v0aczra]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc-X4BLY21U[/youtube:1v0aczra]

Also,lets not forget this game features Michael's dance moves so how long has this been being made?...surely they needed the main man to put the sensors on so they could track his moves and transfer them into a virtual movement for the game..or was someone else used for this as well??

Fully agreed! And just let's go back quickly to the O2 gigs: I was expecting Promo work for the 02 shows - between March and July ('09?, '10, '11,  :lol: ). There was the O2 announcement' and then you heard nothing anymore until 'The Death'. There was not even something 'on the stove' ready to be released afterwards, you know like saying, this was Michaels' last album project. The TII movie album doesn't count for me. VERY fishy.  :?

I might not know everything about everything within this 'production'/hoax I do however know about the music and ent industry,marketing,tours,promo,albums,movies,TV and so on.
If i get into the 02 thing...i'll be here all night HAHA.....i will message you some of my notes on it if you want,but the 02 didnt even have a poster up inside for this is it..they had no set,stage,lighting..nothing.
All they had was the merch,ready to go on sale.As soon as he 'died' it went in the exhibition they put on.They were only prepared for that....not the tour.
Anyway....
Nothing has happened since March 2009 whether it be recent or gone that I have looked in detail at and gone..yeah..that was kosher...no holes in that,legit.
There is a list longer than my driveway of things wrong with everything that goes down/is planned/cancelled/whatever.

Phew.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so if all of these things are promised and there are no results what does it mean?
it was always fake
it was what the dirty dogs were gonna do but realize they will find themself in a world of hurt.
things were not intented to take this long
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?

i want my jacket :cry:  :?  :cry:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

I ordered the new album and just a small delay. It will be delivered the 26th of November.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

There's been plenty advertisement here where I live.
I've taken pictures of the ad at Gamestop too.
I don't believe this game is a hoax..
There may be inconsistencies, but in my eyes, it's just a delay.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Quote from: "loma"
There's been plenty advertisement here where I live.
I've taken pictures of the ad at Gamestop too.
I don't believe this game is a hoax..
There may be inconsistencies, but in my eyes, it's just a delay.

Agree.  The game is being advertised at michael's official website and also on his official facebook account.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

but it doesn't answer the question...why have it ONLY JUST listed under 2010 then release a statement saying its 2011.
Not directed at you I'm just asking that question....seems a bit odd
1.Why wasn't it the game listed at all on Ubisoft until recently?

2. Why is the release date listed only as November without an actual date on Ubisoft's website? Why does the article state that the release date was known as November 26? Why if the release date has been pushed back the Company's website hasn't been updated? The company website seems to be the place where people would be looking for information about Ubisoft's game releases, so it seems odd that it isn't kept current.

3. Since when was a game's official site a facebook page and why doesn't this "Official Site" have any mention anything about a delay in the release of the game?

Those game company's pay people to update websites daily..i know..my friend does something similar for Sony games as well as tests them(cushy job)

Triumph International -MJ's company which is now run by Al malnik (also Blankets godfather and did claim to be his actual biological father but we won't go into that here lol)
It was halted in 2007 and just after MJ'died' and before his FL funeral..it was back up and running....
TI owns everything to do with MJ's name and image and therefore a big part of MJ's estate issues.Never hear him mentioned though do you.....
this is the link for the businesses registered for Michael Jackson.

you can see the Triumph International name at the very end of the game video on youtube in VERY small print.

[youtube:3duh1yx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc-X4BLY21U[/youtube:3duh1yx0]

Great work in finding all of this out. It's very strange indeed that there is yet another delay. I guess it's become the norm for anything Michael Jackson but my mind doesn't recall this happening much with any other artist. Are you aware if there's anyone else that delays their work as much as Michael does?

TI has been somewhat baffling to me, especially where MJ's associates are concerned (Al Malnik especially). I'm under the belief that Al Malnik is probably working for Michael or it's a front to throw the attention off of Michael.

EDIT: Just noticed that TII (Triumph International, Inc) has the same initials as TII (This Is It).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 25, 2010, 05:01:04 AM
so if all of these things are promised and there are no results what does it mean?
it was always fake
it was what the dirty dogs were gonna do but realize they will find themself in a world of hurt.
things were not intented to take this long
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?

i want my jacket :cry:  :?  :cry:  :?

No need for jackets,a nice cup of tea will sort you out haha =]

As for the album....good luck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late