naviblTopic starter

Below is the most beautiful story of Michael I have ever read.  It was posted on a major website yesterday, and for the last several hours since I have read this, I just can't keep my composure.  It is one thing to hear people talk in passing of such things, but when you actually read a real life story, well for me, my heart has just burst wide open.  It is like God speaking to me saying, see what I did through Michael because he opened himself up to LOVE.

I am saying this just from my head and my heart, but I can't help but feel that one day God will resurrect Neverland and heal all the hurt in Michael's heart over what happened in that place and once again do a great work there.  Maybe it is just wishfull thinking, because in reality, I want what is best for Michael and what God has in store for him, but the things that took place there with those precious children are so profound.  The enemy has always tried to destroy what God set out to do, but in the end, we know who wins.

Like I have said many times before, there are just no words, and I feel so small trying to even find the right ones to say!!!   I am so moved and I wish that I could send this to the whole world.  They need to hear.

The whole world needs to awake up and see what God has given us in Michael, and take his messege to heart.  God said his spirit will not always strive with man. And regardless of anyone's non belief, it will not change anything that is going to take place very soon.  We have a gift in Michael, and a duty to Love each other and to put our neighbor before ourselves.  Time really is running out!

Michael...where ever you are precious and what ever you are looking at online.  I want you to know, the things that you do like this ..is the reason I love you so very much!! Nothing else.
==========================================================================================

I recently heard of this interview airing and decided to get more information about it on #'s website. This is when I stumbled across this discussion and decided to share my story. I was diagnosed with a rare form of child bone cancer in 2000 at the age of fifteen. I was to start chemo therapy in August of that year. Not many people know this but Michael opened up Neverland several times each year for anyone to come and enjoy the park. Everything was free. Rides, games, food. A friend of mine who was a regular at Neverland called me one night and told me the park was going to be open for two weeks at the beginning of August that year. I asked my parents if they would take me the week before I was scheduled to start chemo. My doctors all advised against saying they feared I was too weak but I eventually talked my parents in to it. We had to drive what seemed like several miles after we went through the front gates of Neverland to get to where the actual park was with the rides. As we were driving down the winding road something came over me that I can't explain to this day. It was almost a feeling of peace.

When my family and I stepped out of the car we weren't sure if we should check in with someone or really what to do. A man finally walked over to us and introduced himself and then explained to my parents how everything worked. We signed in with our names and other information and were given matching wrist bands and told we could ride anything we wanted, eat anything we wanted, play any of the games, etc. The man mentioned that on occasion Michael would come outside and say hello to everyone there. My parents thanked the man and within minutes I was at the top of the ferris wheel with my Dad. We rode it three times in a row and then it was on to the swings. We rode the rides for hours before getting in line to get some cotton candy and popcorn. As we sat down at a table with our snacks we noticed a crowd of children running all in one direction. I stood up on the seat of the table we were at but couldn't see anything. Several minutes later the crowd began moving towards us and it was then that I saw Michael. Standing under a huge umbrella and laughing as children were pulling at his arms, legs, and hugging him.

My Mom then grabbed my hand and we made our way over to him. We introduced ourselves and my Mom told him what a wonderful time we were having. She then told him about my cancer and that I would be starting chemo the next week. When she said that Michael put one hand on my head and said, "God Bless you." When he touched me I felt the same feeling of peace and comfort that I did as I had when we drove through the gates of Neverland. He stood there and talked to us for a couple more minutes and then he left. I continued riding rides with my family and the other children but I couldn't stop thinking about meeting him. As we were leaving that night the man who we spoke to when we arrived stopped my dad and handed him a note. The note was from Michael and it was inviting the three of us to have dinner with him. Without hesitation my Dad accepted the invitation and the man then directed us to through another gate which led to the main house. I was surprised once we were in front of the house. I expected it to be this huge mansion but it wasn't. It wasn't small but it certainly wasn't huge. Several people who worked for him greeted us when we pulled up outside. We had dinner with Michael and his children that night and to this day it was the best night of my life. After dinner he asked my parents if it would be ok if he prayed with us and of course they said yes. I had never and still to this day have never heard anyone pray the way he did. At fifteen years old it made me cry.

After he finished praying I opened my eyes and looked to each of my parents who were in tears as well. Michael was gracious enough to give us a tour of some of the things were weren't able to see earlier in the day. He showed us the arcade and the movie theater. The movie theater at Neverland was not your typical theater. Not only were there seats like a real theater, there were also beds for the children who were too sick to sit up. After showing us around we said goodbye to Michael and thanked him for everything. Imagine my Mother's surprise when she received a call from him several days later! We assumed he had obtained our number from the sign in sheet that we filled out upon arriving at Neverland.. He asked her how I was doing and she told him I would begin chemo on Monday. He then gave her a number in which to reach him directly and asked her to please call him and let him know how I was doing around the middle of the week. She agreed. I went that Monday morning to the hospital prepared to begin chemo. When the doctor walked in the room he asked both of my parents to sit down. The three of us feared he was going to say the cancer had spread. They had run blood work and some more scans on me two days prior which is typical prior to beginning treatment.

When the doctor began to speak he looked at my parents and said, "I don't know how to tell you this. I don't know how to explain this but Danielle no longer has cancer. There are no signs of it on any of the scans we just took." My Mom, my Dad, and I sat there and just stared at him and finally my Mom burst in to tears. We left the hospital and the first thing my Mom did when we got home was call Michael. I was embarrassed because she was crying on the phone but then she handed the phone to me to speak to him and it was obvious he had been crying as well. Through the years Michael remained in touch with my family and would call us several times a year on the phone to say hello. He would sometimes send us gifts and cards. I have been cancer free for ten years now. I can't explain what happened when I went to Neverland. It's defies explanation. I want people to know that I am not the only one who visited Neverland very sick only to become well after my visit. There are hundreds, if not thousands of us. He was a wonderful man. I have never met anyone who cared so deeply about not just children but people in general.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Now I will stop crying. I never heard of that story. I strongly believe he has healing powers. He  is a good kind man, people are jealous, and needed to throw stones at him.
We need Michael back. May God bless Michael  his children and all of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Thank you for sharing this! I remember someone else posting this a few days ago on another thread but it cannot go unnoticed or thought of only once. I, too, believe God blessed Michael's ministry at Neverland and it was the very tool that not only brought joy, peace, laughter, and healing to thousands of children, but it was also a place that touched Michael's heart as well....and least until 2003. May truth and victory prevail. Blessings.!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Michael must be a healer blessed by God to share his gifts.

Thank you Jesus for those gifts you have allowed him to share with others. God we pray that you protect Michael and keep him safe throughout all the activities he is involved in. We pray that you allow him to return to the sick and continue his healing gifts. In your precious sons name. We give you the glory and the honor. Amen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

What a wonderful post and prayer. Thank you. I too think that Michael is gifted and that as long as he is safe, happy and able to be with his children then my prayers are answered. I do hope that he will be able to share some more of God's gifts/messages with us all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God bless you from the bottom of my heart for posting such an inspiring story of MJ's love for his fellow man.  God bless MJ will ability to love others that humbles me.  Thank you for sharing this story of love and inspiration!

All the comments here are expressed so well.  You lot are a great brunch of writers! Bless you! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

This posts makes me cry....next to me i saw a 8 year old little girl...she has cancer and it dosn't look very good....no, it is looking very bad....she is dying...
I would wish her so much to get better, to find a healer for her and all the other kids having such bad illness ....it's heartbreaking .... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"

Thank you Jesus for those gifts you have allowed him to share with others. God we pray that you protect Michael and keep him safe throughout all the activities he is involved in. We pray that you allow him to return to the sick and continue his healing gifts. In your precious sons name. We give you the glory and the honor. Amen

amen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"

Amen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal