mj lives in 3d avatar
October 23, 2010, 07:19:01 PM
hey everyone
 i came across this article when searching .
i do not know how to add this site to click on so i will just tell you type in mj lives in 3d avatar.
i do not know if this was allready posted if it was i didnt know and if not look at this artcle.
it talks about taking scans of his body so he could have a virtual reality body double.
it was done before his death it says and it was sold on some site from a anonymous seller
check it out
god bless
mjfjei7777
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: mj lives in 3d avatar
October 23, 2010, 07:33:31 PM
Quote from: "mjfjei7777"
hey everyone
 i came across this article when searching .
i do not know how to add this site to click on so i will just tell you type in mj lives in 3d avatar.
i do not know if this was allready posted if it was i didnt know and if not look at this artcle.
it talks about taking scans of his body so he could have a virtual reality body double.
it was done before his death it says and it was sold on some site from a anonymous seller
check it out
god bless
mjfjei7777

wow :?  wat site is it on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

October 24, 2010, 02:27:03 AM
hi
 i do not know how to add this website on here but if you go on aol search or whatever your browser is you use to surf the internet type in mj lives in 3d avatar and you can read the whole story.
i hope you guys can find it and see it it really freaky!
god bless
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

October 24, 2010, 03:21:01 AM
This is an old story and has already been discussed on the forum.

Michael Jackson Lives In A 3D Avatar
November 19th, 2009

One person who will always remain larger than life, even in death, is pop legend Michael Jackson. The world has seen him rock� them with his music, dance, charisma and eccentricities. We have seen how hard his fans are trying to keep his memory alive, and frankly, we do not have a single doubt in their effort. His clothes and CDs were auctioned. In fact, he also earned a documentary ‘This Is It’ which saw packed houses for everyone wanted to see MJ in his last days, preparing for his much awaited comeback that sadly never happened.

Well, now it is a 3D version of the singer that has got everyone to sit up and take notice. Truth is that when alive, Jackson had taken 3D scans of his body with a hope to build a virtual reality body double for himself. And this very 3D scan data has been put on sale on eBay by an anonymous person from the US with a claim that these belong to the 37 year old MJ of 1996.

The price is huge at $1.5 M but if the details are to be believed then this data can create an MJ who will speak, laugh, sing and even dance for you. The data was gathered by using the same equipment which creates data for video games and related stuff. Is this it? We are wondering.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson 3D Scan
November 19th, 2009

Michael Jackson had a 3D scan taken of his body in 1997. Some suspected that Michael planned to build a virtual reality double of himself. Michael Jackson Always was on the sharp end of the cutting edge. Perhaps he was gearing up for a new video or a game or it was to be used on his grand tour which we have all heard so much about. In any case the genius of Michael Jackson becomes more and more apparent everyday along side a new controversy a new master piece of Michael’s is uncovered. Truly proving the possibilities of life after death. With Michael Jackson’s recent passing the scavengers are having a field day and his 3D scan data has been put on sale by an anonymous seller for one million dollars. This seller says ever so disrespectfully that: “it [the 3D scan] immortalized him at the age of 37, before his nose was disfigured and when he was in the prime of life”. How he got this scan is a mystery and how he is not being sued is even more mysterious. I would venture to say that this data will probably be bought by one of the many studios to be used in the future perhaps for holographic concerts a games or any number of perverse  means of capitalizing on the death of the King of Pop.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2010, 01:39:40 PM
hi everyone
 i am so sorry i didnt know it was allready discussed on here .
but its good you got to put it on this site for anyone who didnt see it the first time can see again.
god bless all
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 24, 2010, 08:33:25 PM
Oh MY GOD! I know he wanted to clone himself, but being a 3d avatar never heard of it. Thanks for you posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal