Lisa Marie Presley on Oprah
October 21, 2010, 05:38:42 PM
Did anyone watch the Oprah show today? I watched and recorded and there were a few things which really stood out to me. I'm sure there will be more after I go back and rewatch but these few things caught my attention the first time viewed...

LMP comments on how the universe must be trying to teach her something because her father and MJ died the "exact same way". She mentions the circumstances surrounding the deaths and how MJ and she had a conversation in which he was asking about the details of her father's death and then stated that he was afraid that was the way he was going to die.

She also mentions how both her father and MJ were surrounded by a lot of people that were "disposable" and if you didn't agree with them then you were out of the circle.

This is the first time I have ever heard her talk favorably of MJ since their divorce. She stated that they were in contact until 2005 when the allegations were being made and how she told him to keep his head in case it went to trial. She also went into his drug use and stated that she believed he was intoxicated during the Bashir interview. She also claims to have still been following him around the world during these years after their divorce and that they were trying to reconcile.  Oprah made a comment that Lisa and MJ had not spoken in nearly a decade. 2005 was only 5 years ago so I am struggling with these statements by LMP.

I can't decide how sincere I believe she was but I do find it disconcerting that she could not say anything positive about him or their marriage while he was alive but yet claims to have had this huge clarifying experience since his "death". Now I do not believe that she is someone who is in on the hoax but, as I have said, I am having a hard time figuring out how I feel about this interview.  

Any other thoughts or comments on this would be greatly appreciated to help me decipher her statements.

Thanks.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions