Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Wow, wow, wow! I am so pleased to be in the presence of such wonderful souls. This entire thing has made me realize how many good people there are still left in the world. I don't think we ever went anywhere, somewhere along the line we just lost our voice. Thank you to the writter of this letter and to every single person who took the time to read it and comment. I think this is absolutely a positive and powerful tool that we can use to get the truth out. Even if Oprah doesn't respond, it's still on her website for many to notice, and they are clearly noticing.

This, along with the article recently posted about how we should demand honest journalism, has put me in the best, most optimistic mood today. I can really feel the shift in consciousness that is taking place around the globe and I'm so honored to be apart of it.

Yeah I agree. I didn't mean to be negative in my above post but yeah, like I said in my post above,this is a good idea, despite the interview airing, which by the way I am wondering how that went. xD
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

suspicious mind

just wish we had some idea of what in the worild prompted katherine to agree to this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
just wish we had some idea of what in the worild prompted katherine to agree to this.

I keep wondering that too. It gives me hope that perhaps this is going to be a good thing... because otherwise why would she do it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

I keep wondering that too. It gives me hope that perhaps this is going to be a good thing... because otherwise why would she do it?

I do not want to seem mean, nor I want to put down Katherine, I have one idea why, Joe pushing her to do the interview for MONEY!!! WE all know how much Joe loves MONEY!!!!. This is just my opinion, but I have a feeling it is..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I posted a response in favor of the apology. We need to get everyone on this site to sign it. You don't need to write a lot, but I think it's important we do. Looking at the amount of people that have commented on it, in comparison to the other topics, it's pretty big. I think the more people write on it, the more likely Oprah might hear about it and possibly read it. All the other threads have like 5-100 comments, and so far this one has 439. Let's bring it up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

Quote from: "Lonelynation"
I posted a response in favor of the apology. We need to get everyone on this site to sign it. You don't need to write a lot, but I think it's important we do. Looking at the amount of people that have commented on it, in comparison to the other topics, it's pretty big. I think the more people write on it, the more likely Oprah might hear about it and possibly read it. All the other threads have like 5-100 comments, and so far this one has 439. Let's bring it up!

I agree,I have replied...I need to see if they approved it LOL.oops..
but yeah..direct everyone to this thread or give out the link and lets get everyone on here with a voice and opinion to go comment.Fully support this motion..

LETS GOOOOOO PEOPLE!!!! <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not sure how this works..or if they'd be willing to do this..
But could we maybe send the link to everyone through a pm? For this Oprah thread as well as the petition to put Michael's name back on the MTV award? We need to make a change everyone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Baby, be mine.

I'm not sure how this works..or if they'd be willing to do this..
But could we maybe send the link to everyone through a pm? For this Oprah thread as well as the petition to put Michael's name back on the MTV award? We need to make a change everyone!

OH I am down with that as well,I already sent MTV a letter,well I sent it to a friend who works there and he was like..I know,send it higher up,they are getting thousands of complaints" So I did but i'll write it again and send it again no probs.
They got HAMMERED on twitter...and I mean..hammered with tweets about Michael and his award.I refused to watch this year,even though I have worked with MTV on their EMA show in the past.I couldn't believe they removed his name.So lets go with that too!

As for Oprah..they did approve my comment  :D

Lets get to work and get it sent.People want to change things,make a difference and be Michaels voice well here you go.....here is your chance.

Then someone can alert TMZ who you know...are into this kind of story and get them to report on the 400+ comments....thousands by the time we're done.
This is what I have been trying to say,J4MJ are annoying and fight the wrong people-usually- but they get their voice heard whether they are listened to or not...time to fight for this side of the fence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

How do we go about getting the PM?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Baby, be mine.

I actually ended up saying that I didn't like Michaels music in the post.. I thought it would make it seem more meaningful..like that I'm not this huge fan that's biased ha. But be sure to know that I LOVE his music
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Baby, be mine.

Message the admin?I would imagine that or copy and paste the link everywhere but it'll look like spam....

Pfftt...not an MJ music fan..haha...i believe you ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sinderella"

Message the admin?I would imagine that or copy and paste the link everywhere but it'll look like spam....

Pfftt...not an MJ music fan..haha...i believe you ;)

Hahaha it was hard to write. But do you get my idea?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Baby, be mine.

I do I do..that is what my signature is all about =]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lovemj

unfortunatly i had to sign up to make a reply but if it does some good which i doubt it would have been worth it i,m going to pass around the link to some people that will be very passionate about this that dont come to this site but so they can put their oppinions on there hopefully it will be food for thought hay  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
michael where are you miss you more

Yah I know,I had to sign up too, it pained me greatly but! for a good cause...I just hope everyone on here uses that voice they say they have for Michael and gets onto replying to the letter
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions