How To Contact Oprah RIGHT NOW!!!!!
October 21, 2010, 03:13:15 PM
Here are two links to Oprah's website. Please note that you will have to join her website in order to contact her.

To write an email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To suggest an idea for an upcoming show: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To comment on one of her shows: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a feeling after today's LMP interview, that Oprah will be receiving a lot of emails from members of this Forum. I am simply trying to speed up the process!

Peace, Love & Michael Jackson, Baby!
heisinme09
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Re: How To Contact Oprah RIGHT NOW!!!!!
October 21, 2010, 03:59:04 PM
Bumping this back up....I really think it will be helpful within the next hour as this LMP interview has just finished on the East Coast!

Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

October 21, 2010, 04:07:54 PM
I just watched the interview and Lisa Marie Pressley I believe was truthful and honest.
Oprah I still believe she think MJ was a pedofile and Oprah need to apologize for all the things she did and did not say in defense for MJ while he was alive.

Oprah is full of it. Because she doesnt care about what the truth was about MJ she is and was just following all the negative Lying ass Media and tabloids.

Know lets see what she has to say when the Jackson interview airs .

I never really care for Oprah.

She should have been opened with MJ when he was alive and when she did the first interview MJ ever had with her when he was telling her about his disease and all other things.

WE LOVE YOU MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2010, 04:17:18 PM
Quote from: "dominque"
I just watched the interview and Lisa Marie Pressley I believe was truthful and honest.
Oprah I still believe she think MJ was a pedofile and Oprah need to apologize for all the things she did and did not say in defense for MJ while he was alive.

Oprah is full of it. Because she doesnt care about what the truth was about MJ she is and was just following all the negative Lying ass Media and tabloids.

Know lets see what she has to say when the Jackson interview airs .

I never really care for Oprah.

She should have been opened with MJ when he was alive and when she did the first interview MJ ever had with her when he was telling her about his disease and all other things.

WE LOVE YOU MJ.

Thanks so much! I encourage all to write their feelings about this to Oprah!

heisinme09
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2010, 04:34:43 PM
To those of you on the East Coast who just finished watching the LMP Interview.....if you have ANYTHING AT ALL to tell Oprah about your feelings, I implore you to do it RIGHT NOW, while your blood is boiling!

This is a crackle in the air! Can you feel it?

Michael needs us NOW!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2010, 04:51:18 PM
I'm a bit bothered by how much personal information Oprah's site requires: full name, address, age, email address, phone number...  :shock:   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2010, 04:55:09 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
I'm a bit bothered by how much personal information Oprah's site requires: full name, address, age, email address, phone number...  :shock:   :(

Yes, truthprevails, I completely agree with you....it TOTALLY gave me pause....but it appears to be the only way to voice our opinion to Oprah...I decided to throw caution to the wind and post anyway...as I feel so strongly about this cause to vindicate Michael's Good Name, I decided to just do it....but I do hear you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal