So been watching the new Lisa M.P interview and she mentioned that The house that Michael 'died' in was across the road from the house that Elvis had died in. Now I'm sorry but that is freaky and the first thing that I said was '' He faked his death for sure. Also the sunflowers on the table! I mean come on man!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Brandonjackie"
So been watching the new Lisa M.P interview and she mentioned that The house that Michael 'died' in was across the road from the house that Elvis had died in. Now I'm sorry but that is freaky and the first thing that I said was '' He faked his death for sure. Also the sunflowers on the table! I mean come on man!!!

lol, yes we've had this information for a while... I really like how LMP confirmed all of the similarities between Elvis and MJ... Thanks Lisa Marie! And the sunflowers crack me up  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We knew the house that Elvis lived in was across the street, what is so strange about that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well I did not know about it and what is strange about it to someone who does NOT know about it is it''s becomes more clear that this was a pure set up from the start of THIS IS IT! A plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I take the sunflowers (and the colors worn by Oprah) as a sign that LMP and O. are trying to make amends.  Sort of.  They're just not brave enough (especially O.) to say it.  LMP hinted at that, by saying that she was defensive and barky in previous interviews, that she didn't understand her relationship with Michael etc... I do think LMP feels remorseful about things said in the past (especially if Michael is dead), but why go on Oprah?!   There are so many ways in which LMP could have made her message public... Gosh, I really hope this is a hoax!

I find it interesting that the following things all happened in 1995:
1. "You Are Not Alone' video - portraying MJ and LMP as two lovebirds (and that painting with nymphs that's been recently discussed on this forum)
2. MJ's collapse, which LMP talked about in today's Oprah interview
3. Divorce (or filing for divorce) between MJ and LMP

If LMP is right that she got the impression that Michael was on drugs, could it be that MJ wanted her to believe that?!  Or maybe Michael felt the marriage was disintegrating and wanted to draw attention to his inner turmoil/pain?!  I'll try to check the timing of the above events...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Ok this is absurd. How can Michael's house, he died in is across from Elvis?  Elvis lived in Los Angeles instead of Tenessee  or Michael lived in Tenessee instead of Los Angeles? Which is which? LMP is trying to tell us something, but what? Unfortunately I did not watch Oprah, so I do not know what has been said and how it was said by LMP. I feel she knows more then she is letting us know.  I tried looking in youtube if I could have heard that part but i cannot find it.  :cry: I have this gut feeling she was trying to tell us something. Maybe Elvis and Michael are in hiding together.I hope you my fellow friends can help me find out more info on this.
thanks and God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Lisa said her father owned a house in Los Angeles he never died there he spent part of the time there but Elvis supposedly died in Memphis Tennessee at Graceland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

nefari

Elvis also used to have a nice little place on Oahu, high on a small hilltop on the North Shore. I used to stroll past it often when I lived over there. Very secluded and out of the way. How is that related you may ask....well I was thinking back to the fiasco about Michael's kids in Hawaii.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

suspicious mind

Quote from: "dominque"
We knew the house that Elvis lived in was across the street, what is so strange about that?

just the fact that we already knew and she pointed it out is kind of curious. coincidence  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Welcome to the forum Brandonjackie :D

We discovered this quite a while ago, it's really amazing how she keeps bringing up how Michael & Elvis are similar. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions