My Email to Oprah TODAY!!!
October 21, 2010, 03:17:02 PM
In your 25th and Final Season, I CANNOT URGE YOUR ENOUGH to take the opportunity to LISTEN to those of us telling you this simple and very real truth: Michael Jackson was innocent of hurting children. In fact, he was probably the LAST PERSON ON EARTH who would EVER hurt a child! LISTEN TO YOUR HEART OF HEARTS and you will finally realize that this is true! With the global influence you wield, you have a unique opportunity to right a terrible wrong and affect real change! By your silence, it has appeared to the world for 17 years that you might actually believe these horrible lies about Michael, therefore, YOU have played a role in his story! If you are truly the Journalist/Good Person that you portray yourself to be, for the love of GOD, SEE THE LIGHT and then do a show about Michael's innocence! You’lll need just four guests: Tom Mesereau, Aphrodite Jones, Charles Thomson & William
Wagener. These four amazing, intelligent, well-informed, LOGICAL people will help you see the light! I implore you, Oprah! As your show is about to end, there is just a brief window of opportunity to Do The
Right Thing, which is TO HELP VINDICATE THE GOOD NAME OF MICHAEL JACKSON!!  And for the sake of clarification, I am not some lifelong fanatic of Michael Jackson. I truly only came to know who this man REALLY was after his death last year. Since then, I have spent countless hours researching him and discovering why he has become so important to me and millions of others. I really believe that if this life story of his had happened to anyone else, you would have been the FIRST to report the injustice of it all.  Oprah, LOVE  is what Michael Jackson was all about and stood for! The world MUST be reminded and you are the PERFECT person to do this! A "Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa" could actually cause a ripple effect of change that would be remembered for all time. I hope your heart will lead you to The Truth! You can still be a hero!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Re: My Email to Oprah TODAY!!!
October 21, 2010, 03:28:41 PM
WOW great letter  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ijcsly

October 21, 2010, 03:54:33 PM
Bravo!! I hope to god she reads all her mails and makes that change!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2010, 04:16:23 PM
Quote from: "a18wheelslady"
WOW great letter  :D
Thanks so much! I encourage all to write their feelings about this to Oprah!

heisinme09
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

October 21, 2010, 04:27:45 PM
Beautiful heisinme09!!! Fantastic - can't wait for God to open those doors of her heart. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 21, 2010, 04:32:11 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Beautiful heisinme09!!! Fantastic - can't wait for God to open those doors of her heart. Blessings.

Thanks, voiceforthesilent! Blessings to you as well.....I am praying to God to help us to help Oprah SEE THE LIGHT!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

October 21, 2010, 04:47:33 PM
Thank you, thank you and thank you!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

October 21, 2010, 04:52:22 PM
Quote from: "Do"

You have no idea how easy it was to write this letter!

I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO DO THE SAME!!

To write an email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... lug_id=220

To suggest an idea for an upcoming show: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... lug_id=216

To comment on one of her shows: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... lug_id=215
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

October 21, 2010, 05:54:51 PM
Quote from: "heisinme09"

To write an email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... lug_id=220

To suggest an idea for an upcoming show: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... lug_id=216

To comment on one of her shows: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... lug_id=215

I'll do that! Although I still find it difficult to express my feelings in another language than my own! That's why I'm so thankful for your power-email! Yes, power to the Michael Jackson-girls!!!! Hee hee!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

October 21, 2010, 05:58:08 PM

I'll do that! Although I still find it difficult to express my feelings in another language than my own! That's why I'm so thankful for your power-email! Yes, power to the Michael Jackson-girls!!!! Hee hee!

Please feel free to use any or all of my words....we need to BOMBARD THIS WOMAN!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2010, 06:18:15 PM
I would love to write to Oprah, but do not speak or write in English  :roll: ,
use translators ... They have to write all the millions of people who love Michael Jackson ...
Thanks for making it ..
Hugs from Chile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2010, 06:28:49 PM
Heisinme09:

You impress me with your words and you demonstrate such a strong talent for writing. I find it commendable that you and so many others are rallying behind the wonderful man Michael is!  I would like to think he is proud of our actions.  I thank you for sharing such a beautifully written letter and serving as an impetus for positive change!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

mehere

October 21, 2010, 06:30:15 PM
Nicely said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 22, 2010, 10:05:54 PM
Everything is good except for" I truly only came to know who this man REALLY was after his death last year."
I think better to take this part off. Just don't mention dead or alive. Otherwise  looks like Michael really is worth more dead or alive. In other words if he would not die, you would not care who this man really is and whether he was innocent or not. Just a suggestion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

October 23, 2010, 09:34:25 AM
In your 25th and Final Season, I CANNOT URGE YOUR ENOUGH to take the opportunity to LISTEN to those of us telling you this simple and very real truth: Michael Jackson was innocent of hurting children. In fact, he was probably the LAST PERSON ON EARTH who would EVER hurt a child! LISTEN TO YOUR HEART OF HEARTS and you will finally realize that this is true! With the global influence you wield, you have a unique opportunity to right a terrible wrong and affect real change! By your silence, it has appeared to the world for 17 years that you might actually believe these horrible lies about Michael, therefore, YOU have played a role in his story! If you are truly the Journalist/Good Person that you portray yourself to be, for the love of GOD, SEE THE LIGHT and then do a show about Michael's innocence! You’lll need just four guests: Tom Mesereau, Aphrodite Jones, Charles Thomson & William
Wagener. These four amazing, intelligent, well-informed, LOGICAL people will help you see the light! I implore you, Oprah! As your show is about to end, there is just a brief window of opportunity to Do The
Right Thing, which is TO HELP VINDICATE THE GOOD NAME OF MICHAEL JACKSON!!  And for the sake of clarification, I am not some lifelong fanatic of Michael Jackson. I truly only came to know who this man REALLY was after his death last year. Since then, I have spent countless hours researching him and discovering why he has become so important to me and millions of others. I really believe that if this life story of his had happened to anyone else, you would have been the FIRST to report the injustice of it all.  Oprah, LOVE  is what Michael Jackson was all about and stood for! The world MUST be reminded and you are the PERFECT person to do this! A "Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa" could actually cause a ripple effect of change that would be remembered for all time. I hope your heart will lead you to The Truth! You can still be a hero!
I truly love ur litter and i have no doubt that u love mj .
but allowed me to say something :
Oprah always knew MJ was innocent...she is not stupid or the kind of person that could be manipulated.. she is just another puppet who were played by the same forces behind the conspiracy to destroy MJ reputation in the media .
maybe oprah have a big influence in the us & some european countries but she is not global ... we don't need her ... MJ don't need here .. the whole world love michael and believe me they know who mj is and what he was all about .
Oprah is nothing comparing to the king .
With his name she made her courier at the bigening and by the end of her show she is doning the same thing .. using his name for her own interest ... that is what she all cared about .
SO THE HELL WITH HER !!!

:evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions