~Souza~

Quote from: "Andrea"

Oprah's new logo...

Interesting how the logo colors match the colors in the interview (clothing, grass backdrop).

As for the OWN being NWO backwards, Oprah has done the backwards thing before with her production company HARPO...

Sharp... And the colors in the still of the interview are the other way around too, purple first, orange last.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Oprah's new logo...

Interesting how the logo colors match the colors in the interview (clothing, grass backdrop).

As for the OWN being NWO backwards, Oprah has done the backwards thing before with her production company HARPO...

Oprah is the O and Lisa is the N  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

Oprah's new logo...

Indeed  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oprah's new logo...

I didn't realize Harpo was Oprah backwards. :shock:
OWN is NWO backwards. :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MJonmind

Oprah's new logo...

:o  :shock: Don't forget the eye at the bottom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Happy Halloween everyone.... ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)   Just for fun

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Sharp... And the colors in the still of the interview are the other way around too, purple first, orange last.

Quote from: "Gema"
I'm wondering if the clothing colors are meant to say "NO"...? Instead of NWO.

With the caption: "Introducing OWN's new look...
Welcome to the new OWN site! We've been busy revamping and gearing up for the big day...1.1.11."   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Notice the launch date? 1111.  I really don't know what to think about Oprah.  I'm wondering if she was forced to retire instead of saying it was her choice...It could be possible that she angered some of the powers that be and they didn't want her on their network tv or something anymore but they are letting her do the rest of her shows on what she wants to finish off on (Jacksons, LMP as an example - ratings=$!).  I realize Oprah was spotted at the Bilderberg meeting but someone on here said something like, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"- maybe OWN is supposed to be NWO backwards, but maybe she is doing what Michael is doing with the 666 / 999, flipping it or reversing it.  Maybe she'll finish her longtime show with a BANG and start her OWN with a BAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)

Welcome to the new OWN site! We've been busy revamping and gearing up for the big day...1.1.11."   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Notice the launch date? 1111.  I really don't know what to think about Oprah.  I'm wondering if she was forced to retire instead of saying it was her choice...It could be possible that she angered some of the powers that be and they didn't want her on their network tv or something anymore but they are letting her do the rest of her shows on what she wants to finish off on (Jacksons, LMP as an example - ratings=$!).  I realize Oprah was spotted at the Bilderberg meeting but someone on here said something like, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"- maybe OWN is supposed to be NWO backwards, but maybe she is doing what Michael is doing with the 666 / 999, flipping it or reversing it.  Maybe she'll finish her longtime show with a BANG and start her OWN with a BAM.

That is a nice thought but, I highly doubt she is keeping her enemies close due to I believe she is down with the enemy.

How do you explain the fact she had all those molestation shows and articles before the LMP talk?

Or why she chose to focus on his drug problems and cement in people's minds again she thinks Mike is guilty?

How can you explain LMP's statement confirming she thought he maybe guilty by saying she wasn't in the room so how could she honestly know for sure of his innocence?

Hidden agenda.

Numerology is used by the powers to be and the 1/1/11 date is very revealing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

That is a nice thought but, I highly doubt she is keeping her enemies close due to I believe she is down with the enemy.

How do you explain the fact she had all those molestation shows and articles before the LMP talk?

Or why she chose to focus on his drug problems and cement in people's minds again she thinks Mike is guilty?

How can you explain LMP's statement confirming she thought he maybe guilty by saying she wasn't in the room so how could she honestly know for sure of his innocence?

Hidden agenda.

Numerology is used by the powers to be and the 1/1/11 date is very revealing.

I just thought I would throw that possibility out there about Oprah, I'm quite confused as to what Oprah's role may be in this whole thing.  IF she was forced out, it's plausible that she was also forced to do the molestation shows, and was told to focus on the drug aspect during her interview with LMP.  

And I still think it's possible that Oprah herself is being manipulated by Michael, as she is part of the media that he is the master of manipulating.  If that's the case, she could've been striking back at him with the molestation shows, drug questions, etc.

I realize I'm all over the place here but it's good to consider all possibilities.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Happy Halloween everyone.... ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)   Just for fun

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:   Very cute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just can't accept LMP focusing on drugs.  If she finally understands more why would it be of interest to her to continue to depict MJ as a drug addict.  And, if Oprah was a real journalist, she'd ask why the autopsy doesn't show signs of serious drug use.

Her behavior is counterintuitive for me.  She's gotta be aware of the importance of MJ's image and how it's been tarnished and even if he was a drug addict, which I don't believe, but if it were true, wouldn't you want to make sure people all over the world understood what a good man MJ was?  He was more than a drug addict if you wanted to put it that way.  As the former wife, the so-called only woman he ever loved (according to her but we know he loved Diana immensely), she had an obligation to focus on MJ's strengths and not his weaknesses.  Even a realistic view of a person has strengths and weaknesses.  
I can't understand why she was so one-sided and I do not like it.  Manipulative, intoxicating presence is all we got.  Enough!

As for Oprah, why didn't she ask what it was like for LMP to travel with MJ and visit sick children?  What Neverland was like with the visits of impoverished and sick children or his generosity with charities.  Why does no one want to focus on who he was (is) as one of the greatest humanitarians to walk the earth?  Why not ask one question about his genius? His God-given talent?  

And, I'm sorry, Elvis was not the man that MJ was.  I am not saying anything negative about Elvis but they were NOT alike in personality,  imo.  

When you have an opportunity to spread the right message all over the world this is all we got?  People will believe LMP more than anyone else and it seems that this interview set us back 5 steps. Okay, 7 steps. I'm not getting it and I'm very angry about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I just can't accept LMP focusing on drugs.  If she finally understands more why would it be of interest to her to continue to depict MJ as a drug addict.  And, if Oprah was a real journalist, she'd ask why the autopsy doesn't show signs of serious drug use.

Her behavior is counterintuitive for me.  She's gotta be aware of the importance of MJ's image and how it's been tarnished and even if he was a drug addict, which I don't believe, but if it were true, wouldn't you want to make sure people all over the world understood what a good man MJ was?  He was more than a drug addict if you wanted to put it that way.  As the former wife, the so-called only woman he ever loved (according to her but we know he loved Diana immensely), she had an obligation to focus on MJ's strengths and not his weaknesses.  Even a realistic view of a person has strengths and weaknesses.  
I can't understand why she was so one-sided and I do not like it.  Manipulative, intoxicating presence is all we got.  Enough!

As for Oprah, why didn't she ask what it was like for LMP to travel with MJ and visit sick children?  What Neverland was like with the visits of impoverished and sick children or his generosity with charities.  Why does no one want to focus on who he was (is) as one of the greatest humanitarians to walk the earth?  Why not ask one question about his genius? His God-given talent?  

And, I'm sorry, Elvis was not the man that MJ was.  I am not saying anything negative about Elvis but they were NOT alike in personality,  imo.  

When you have an opportunity to spread the right message all over the world this is all we got?  People will believe LMP more than anyone else and it seems that this interview set us back 5 steps. Okay, 7 steps. I'm not getting it and I'm very angry about it.

Agreed UNLESS someone had/has a hidden agenda
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

Also, with Oprah and even Lisa, comparing Elvis to Michael, and somehow making Elvis out to be such an amazing person and idol (dont get me wrong, because I love Elvis too). Do they forget that Elvis was a walking pharmacy when he died with way worse drugs than Michael was taking (at the time of his death). And, no disrespect, but Michael was also there raising his children hands on. I remember Lisa saying before that she wouldnt see her dad for days at a time because he would sleep through her visits. So, I too, get frustrated when anyone compares Michael to Elvis.  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Could somebody kindly tell me where I can watch this full interview? I missed it the day it aired it seems :(  Thanks in advance <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

Andrea

Quote from: "LyricalMiracles"
Could somebody kindly tell me where I can watch this full interview? I missed it the day it aired it seems :(  Thanks in advance <3
Go to page 5 on this thread, you'll find the first part and there's two more parts afterwards, you just might have to scroll a bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions