bec

Re: WHO DIED JUNE 25?
December 10, 2010, 11:27:45 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
Quote from: "AgentBJ"
Quote from: "Tarja"
Quote from: "mjjamm"
We all know the famous hospital pic, but was it really fake? The first picture is a double coming out of the doctors, the 2nd one is the hospital picture, and the 3rd one is Michael Please go to this larger more define picture as well         You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

in the first photo that man is not a double, that man is actually Michael fucking Jackson. When people will get rid of the veil they have on their eyes? Doubles are absolutelly IMPOSSIBLE to look the SAME as the real man no matter how many surgeries they have. Not on this world, not on this planet. period

Yes...even O2-guy looks not the same like Michael.

read again what I said.. I said totally the opposite you understood. I say that this man from the photos is Michael jackson and not a double.

Also there's no O2 guy. the "O2 guy" is Michael Jackson

How do you know? Clue us dummies in to how you obtained this key fact so we can move this investigation on.

Because this debate has been raging for well over a year, so since you have the inside scoop on the facts, please, share with the class so we can stop wasting precious time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

Re: WHO DIED JUNE 25?
December 10, 2010, 11:46:39 AM
I read the A.R again. Either the A.R is a bluff or was done in to someone who I don´t perceive as MJ.

I am of the opinion that an "evil" MJ double was out there. We are awared of impersonators and voices almost identical to Michaels.

I´ve been back and forwards about O2 guy=MJ or not.
Today i think that O2 guy was Michael but at the begining i thought he wasn´t.

I gues that i will never know.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal