mjjammTopic starter

WHO DIED JUNE 25?
October 20, 2010, 07:30:27 PM
We all know the famous hospital pic, but was it really fake? The first picture is a double coming out of the doctors, the 2nd one is the hospital picture, and the 3rd one is Michael Please go to this larger more define picture as well         You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: WHO DIED JUNE 25?
October 21, 2010, 07:18:57 AM
Quote from: "mjjamm"
We all know the famous hospital pic, but was it really fake? The first picture is a double coming out of the doctors, the 2nd one is the hospital picture, and the 3rd one is Michael Please go to this larger more define picture as well         You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uhm...I see a bald patch on his head...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2010, 01:52:55 PM
all the pics are MJ. The reason his ear looks different is because the surgical mask tied over his ear is pulling it downward and because the pic was taken from a profile angle you cant see his ear bent downward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

October 21, 2010, 02:32:23 PM
Quote from: "m8ighty"
all the pics are MJ. The reason his ear looks different is because the surgical mask tied over his ear is pulling it downward and because the pic was taken from a profile angle you cant see his ear bent downward.

No, thats probably a body double who has had surgical procedures to look more like MJ. E'Cassonova (not saying its him in this pic) admitted to have surgery to look like MJ during the "Faboulous life of Michael Jackson" on vh1 yrs ago. I personally thinks its Navi in that pic, no evidence, jus a gut feeling. Look at his ear lobe and then looks at MJs. It not mangled like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjjammTopic starter

October 21, 2010, 05:03:29 PM
@ ppl above,
No it's not MIchaels ear being pulled by the stuff, Michael had a round nice ear, the ear in the other 2 pics, have mangeled ears, like cartilage was taken from it. IE double took cartilage from his ear to replace a bad nose job to look more like MIchael

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

October 21, 2010, 07:01:42 PM
SOULE SHAUN  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

November 08, 2010, 03:11:48 AM
everybody thinks they're gods and whatever.. why are you even speculating things without enough proofs??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login |You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login |

Tarja

November 08, 2010, 05:07:51 AM

in the first photo that man is not a double, that man is actually Michael fucking Jackson. When people will get rid of the veil they have on their eyes? Doubles are absolutelly IMPOSSIBLE to look the SAME as the real man no matter how many surgeries they have. Not on this world, not on this planet. period
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 08, 2010, 10:52:29 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"

in the first photo that man is not a double, that man is actually Michael fucking Jackson. When people will get rid of the veil they have on their eyes? Doubles are absolutelly IMPOSSIBLE to look the SAME as the real man no matter how many surgeries they have. Not on this world, not on this planet. period

Yes...even O2-guy looks not the same like Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 08, 2010, 11:12:49 AM
Quote from: "AgentBJ"

read again what I said.. I said totally the opposite you understood. I say that this man from the photos is Michael jackson and not a double.

Also there's no O2 guy. the "O2 guy" is Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 30, 2010, 10:33:31 AM
Why was a "double" leaving the doctors surgery? I don't understand that :? ? It would occur to me that this was MJ. Plus i personally thought the photo of Michael on the stretcher was fake however i may be wrong .x  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Time will Tell

mjjammTopic starter

November 30, 2010, 09:20:32 PM
Quote from: "Time-will-tell"
Why was a "double" leaving the doctors surgery? I don't understand that :? ? It would occur to me that this was MJ. Plus i personally thought the photo of Michael on the stretcher was fake however i may be wrong .x  

He was going out the front so michael could go out the back..atleast that's what I would think...I don't think he was getting surgery though just checkups for his 'tour'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2010, 09:17:54 AM
ah i see. thanks , yeah that makes sense x.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Time will Tell

son

December 10, 2010, 09:40:48 AM
Quote from: "AgentBJ"

read again what I said.. I said totally the opposite you understood. I say that this man from the photos is Michael jackson and not a double.

Also there's no O2 guy. the "O2 guy" is Michael Jackson

What she got can be interpreted from what you said, if you don't think "O2 guy" and MJ look alike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

December 10, 2010, 10:36:39 AM

:?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal